Ocean and Love

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura pulled away from the kiss after a while. She bit her lip while looking to Eunbi. Eunbi breathed hard, trying to process what exactly just happened.

 

“Eun, I’m sorry,” Sakura broke the silence.
“Huh?”
“I didn’t meant to kiss you, I’m really sorry,” 

 

The rain gets heavier. Eunbi gulped.

 

“I have no idea why I feel like kissing you, I’m sure you are very uncomfortable now. I’m really sorry,” Sakura added.
“Hey, it’s okay, that means nothing right?” 

 

Honestly Eunbi was disappointed. For once she thought Sakura feels something for her. Guess it just another mistake.

 

“Yeah...just a friendly kiss,” Sakura answered.

 

Eunbi switched her gaze away from Sakura and dried her hair using the towel. Suddenly, the atmosphere was getting awkward. Well, they just kissed and then Sakura told Eunbi it was a mistake. Of course it made things awkward.

 

“What should we do now?” Eunbi asked, trying to light the situation up.
“I don’t know,” Sakura replied awkwardly.

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was the restaurant owner knocking while holding an umbrella. Eunbi told her their problem and with that, the owner volunteered to send the two back to Seoul.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was in front of the mirror in the washroom. She was brushing her teeth. She stared at herself. She felt stupid because she kissed Eunbi randomly.

 

“You idiot Miyawaki!”

 

Sakura hit her head and brushed her teeth harder. She stopped and thought again.

 

“How am I supposed to face her after this?”

 

Sakura became frustrated. She just made things awkward between them. 

 

“Why did you do that Sakura?”

 

Sakura kept asking herself all this question. Sakura washed , wiped it clean and went to her bed. Sakura lie down on her bed, pulled the blanket up and closed her eyes. However, a flashback of her kissing Eunbi flashed through. Sakura opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

 

“It is just a mistake, just a mistake,” Sakura told herself.

 

Sakura forced herself to sleep and eventually she did. What Sakura did not see, Chaeyeon was next to her the whole time. Chaeyeon wad staring at the sleeping Sakura. She touched Sakura’s hair lightly and whispered,

 

“Did you forget about me?”

 

Sakura mumbled something in her sleep. Chaeyeon lie down next to her and touched her cheek before rubbing soft on them.

 

“Sleep well, my love,”

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi was done showering and was lying down on her bed with Chaeyeon’s diary. As expected, she completed the sixth promises so she was looking forward to the seventh. A sentence appeared and Eunbi smiled. It was something that she was capable of doing.

 

“Sails in the ocean,”

 

Eunbi closed the diary and kept it aside.

 

“Finally something that make sense,”

 

Eunbi wondered where was Chaeyeon as that ghost was nowhere to be seen. Eunbi checked her phone and saw a text from Sakura wishing her goodnight. Eunbi smiled. Suddenly she remembered Sakura kissing her. Eunbi blushed and her face felt hot. Eunbi shook her head and said,

 

“Kwon Eunbi, she said it was a mistake, a mistake,”

 

Eunbi told herself repeatedly.

 

“Just a mistake...”

 

“But what if that was not a mistake?” Eunbi asked herself again.

 

Eunbi ruffled her hair. Sakura was really messing up her mind. 

 

“Sakura...why are you doing this to me?”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was surprised to see Eunbi in the kitchen when she woke up the next morning. Sakura was standing behind Eunbi while the girl was busy preparing breakfast. Sakura stared at Eunbi. Eunbi looked very pretty wearing her white loose shirt and jeans. With her hair tied up into ponytail, she looks perfect. Sakura wondered how such a beautiful human exist in the world. The way Eunbi swing her hand, cutting the onions. Everything is just perfect.

 

“Kkura?”

 

Sakura flinched. Eunbi was looking at her, confused.

 

“Morning Eun, you are early here,”
“About that, I want to take you somewhere,” Eunbi said.
“Where?”
“It’s a surprise, go shower, I will pack this food and we will leave right away,”

 

Sakura nodded like a kid and did as Eunbi instructed. Sakura obeyed her. Sakura was ready after half an hour and Eunbi had finished packing the food.

 

“You look good,” Eunbi complimented Sakura who was wearing a blouse and jeans.
“You look better,” Sakura replied which made Eunbi blushed.
“Let’s go, shall we?”
“Yep, let’s go,”

 

The whole journey to the harbour was awkward. Eunbi and Sakura did not talk much. Both were feeling uncomfortable after their kiss the day before.

 

“Where are we going?”  Sakura broke the silence.
“Sailing,”
“What? Sailing?”
“Yep, I feel like sailing in the ocean,”
“Owh...,”

 

Sakura nodded but deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter