By Your Side

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you know?” 

 

Eunbi glared at Jurina. Having Jurina around triggered her anger. She just disliked that girl for unknown reason.

 

“It doesn’t matter how I know about it,”
“It does matter to me Jurina,” Eunbi said, sharp.

 

Sakura sensed the tension between the two again.

 

“Do you guys hate each other?”
“No we are not!” Both Eunbi and Jurina replied in sync.
“Do you mind telling me about how you know?” Eunbi asked again.
“I ask the office and they said Sakura on leave because she is sick. I came here and found her injured and can’t walk, are you satisfied now?” Jurina questioned back.

 

Eunbi bit her lip, feeling furious at the girl in front of her.

 

“Guys, let’s sit down and talk shall we?” Sakura interrupted.
“It’s okay, I’m leaving now,”
“But-,”
“It’s okay Sakura, I will call you later,”

 

Jurina gave Sakura a friendly hug and a glare at Eunbi before she left. As Jurina exited, Sakura turned to Eunbi.

 

“Eun, what was that again?”
“Kkura, I really don’t like her,” Eunbi was being honest.
“And you can kick her out from my house like that?”
“I didn’t kick her out, she was leaving on her own,”
“You are acting weird whenever she is around Eun, what makes you dislike her that much?” 

 

Eunbi took a seat next to Sakura.

 

“I have no idea, it was uncomfortable whenever I see her around,” Eunbi revealed.
“Are you jealous of her?” Sakura guessed.
“No! Absolutely not! Why would I feel like that? I don’t even know her that well,” Eunbi denied.
“Suspicious,”
“Forget it Kkura, actually I have something to ask you, I know you will say no but I will try my luck with you,” 
“What is it? No more hiking right? I can barely move,”
“Not hiking, but I have this crazy idea in my head. I am planning to sleep at a haunted school,” Eunbi revealed.

 

Sakura was speechless. Eunbi is out of her mind. 

 

“And I’m inviting you to join me,” Eunbi added with a smile.

 

Sakura flicked Eunbi’s forehead. Eunbi squealed in pain.

 

“Have you gone crazy? Why are you planning to sleep there?” Sakura almost shouted.
“Come on, it’s not that bad, I really want to do it but I need a company. That’s why I thought of you,”
“I thought Chaeyeon is crazy but you are crazier! No wonder you two are best friend!” Sakura leaned back on her seat.
“Kkura please.....,” Eunbi pouted at Sakura, acting cute.
“Eun! That’s gross!”
“Kkura....,” Eunbi shook Sakura’s arm lightly, begging her.
“I’m scared of ghost! You know that well,”
“Then this is your chance to get rid of it! I promise I will protect you,”
“Eun, it’s still crazy!”
“Kkura...if you do this with me, I will be good to Jurina, I swear,” Eunbi said.

 

Sakura looked at Eunbi, suspicious. Eunbi kept doing weird thing and now even offered to be friend with Jurina.

 

“Kkura, I meant what I said,”
“Okay, I will do it but no more fight with Jurina,”
“No more! I promise!” Eunbi promised.
“Okay great. This is mind blowing and crazy. I can’t believe this!” Sakura talked to herself.
“We will go there when your leg are healed,”
“I hope my leg will never recover!”

 

= = = = =

 

Two weeks later, the nightmare came. Sakura followed Eunbi to an abandon school in the west. Eunbi equipped herself with tents, torchlight and some necessity while Sakura, brought all type of lamp that she could find. It was already dark when they reach the abandon school. Sakura refused to enter but Eunbi threatened that if she did not go with her, Sakura will be alone outside. Sakura reluctantly followed Eunbi. Eunbi headed up to the second floor, straight to the empty Science lab. Sakura was holding tight onto Eunbi the whole time.

 

“Let’s camp here,”

 

Eunbi set up the tent while Sakura was busy looking around, afraid that any ghost would come and scare her. 

 

“Kkura, what are you doing?”
“I’m checking if there is any ghost nearby,” 

 

Eunbi sighed and resumed her work. Sakura then took out all the lamp she bought and started to place them around the dark room. Eunbi puzzled.

 

“What are you doing now?”
“I need to light up this room so that no ghost can come in here!”
“Aigoo Kkura,”

 

Eunbi was done with the tent and the room was so bright because of Sakura.

 

“Now I feel secure!” Sakura said.

 

Eunbi shook her head. Sakura was really something. 

 

“Kkura,” Eunbi called.
“Yes?”
“I’m going to the washroom,”
“What? NO!” Sakura protested.
“What do you mean no? I need it badly,”

 

Eunbi ignore Sakura, picked her torch and two mineral water and head out to the washroom. 

 

“Kwon Eunbi wait!”

 

Sakura rushed after Eunbi and cling onto her again.

 

= = = = =

 

When they returned from the washroom, Sakura was surprised to see all her lamp broken. The room was dark again and they could feel the chill as soon as they entered the room. Sakura hugged Eunbi’s hand while Eunbi looked around suspiciously. 

 

“Is there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter