I'm Here

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day in Sakura’s office. Eunbi was sitting on the couch staring at Sakura who was busy on her computer typing. Sakura was wearing her glasses and Eunbi could not help but stare at her lovingly.

 

“Eun, are you going to work in my office?” Sakura broke the silence.
“Me? No, why are you asking?” 
“You had been in my office for two weeks; don’t you have your own work to do? You got a big company to run,”
“Yena is there to take care of it, don’t worry,” Eunbi replied.
“Still, don’t you get tired staying with me for the whole time?”
“No, I’m feeling good having you around, I like it,” Eunbi blurted.
“What did you say?” Sakura peeked at Eunbi.
“I mean, I want to make sure you are okay, because I’m just worried about you,” 
“I am totally fine, Eun,” 
“I don’t think so,” Eunbi denied.

 

Sakura stopped typing. She gave Eunbi her full attention.

 

“Why did you think so?”
“You had been crying in your sleep, you still sleep with her clothes, you ate everything she like, you went to all her favourite place and you visited her everyday and cry,” Eunbi stated.

 

Sakura just stared at Eunbi who just stated all the fact. It hurts but it was the truth. Eunbi saw everything. Sakura always cried in her sleep. She hugged Chaeyeon’s clothes. What’s worst, Chaeyeon was there with her every night, watching her sleep and Chaeyeon herself ended up crying alongside Sakura. 

 

“You are not okay Kkura,”

 

Sakura ignored Eunbi and she returned to type, but looking at Sakura typing so hard, Eunbi knew she said something wrong. Sakura was holding her tears. Eunbi went to Sakura and stood behind her.

 

“Kkura,”
“Get lost Eun, I’m busy,” 

 

Eunbi leaned down and gave Sakura a back hug. She wrapped her arms around Sakura’s shoulder and placed her chin on top of Sakura’s head.

 

“Sorry Kkura, I didn’t mean too…”

 

Suddenly, Sakura turned and she hugged Eunbi’s waist. Eunbi could hear Sakura sobbing hard.

 

“Eun…. I miss…her…too…much…”

 

Eunbi Sakura’s hair. She really regretted about whatever she said to Sakura. In the end, Eunbi spent another day comforting Sakura and she forget about the second promise.

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi reached her home late after she dropped Sakura’s home. She quickly showered and went to bed. Just after 15 minutes sleeping, a loud song woke her up.

 

“WHO IS PLAYING MUSIC AT THIS HOUR? DAMN IT! I’M TIRED!”

 

Eunbi continued sleeping but the music getting louder. Eunbi punched the pillow and raised from her bed walking lazily to the living room. To her surprise, the music came from her own music player.

 

“Finally, you are up!”

 

Eunbi instantly awake when she saw Chaeyeon standing next to her.

 

“Chae…It’s freaking 2 in the morning, I need my sleep,” Eunbi whined.
“You forgot about the second promise, didn’t you?”
“Can we do it like tomorrow? I’m really sleepy now,” Eunbi rubbing her eyes.
“But,”
“Tomorrow Chae, please….” Eunbi begged.
“Fine, tomorrow, at 8,” Chaeyeon said.
“Okay 8,”

 

Eunbi rushed back to her room and sleep while Chaeyeon stayed in the living room. Chaeyeon sighed.

 

“I should go visit Saku-chan….”

 

Chaeyeon disappeared into the thin air and instantly she arrived at Sakura’s apartment. She searched for Sakura through the apartment and she saw Sakura at the balcony, enjoying the night view with a hot chocolate on her hand. Chaeyeon walked to Sakura and stood next to Sakura. She just stared at Sakura who was lost in her own thought.

 

“Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon called, trying to touch her but failed.

 

Sakura took a sip of her hot chocolate.

 

“It would be nice if you are here,” Sakura said.
“I am here Saku-chan,”
“You used to like this hot chocolate I made, you like it too much that I need to make it for you every day,”
“It tasted so good you know,”
“You left me with this hot chocolate, I hate you,” Sakura sighed.
“But I love you,”
“I hope you are happy up there,” Sakura wished.
“I’m still stuck in this world, I’m right next to you, can’t you hear me?” Chaeyeon touched Sakura’s face but it went through.
“Can I die so that I can be with you?” Sakura said as she put the cup down.
“Saku-chan, don’t you ever do that!”
“It would hurt less if I die now, without you, it was painful, I can’t hold this anymore, I need you girlfriend,” Sakura started to sob.
“Saku-chan, please, don’t do this!”

 

Sakura looked down the road.

 

“One jump and everything would end, right girlfriend?”
“SAKU-CHAN! DON’T DO IT!”
“I miss you too much Chaeyeon,”

 

Sakura started to climb over the balcony rail.

 

“SAKURA! STOP IT! STOP!” Chaeyeon kept shouting but Sakura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter