My Pick

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you say?” Eunbi asked again.
“My heart beats fast whenever I’m with you,” Sakura answered.
“Why is that?”

 

Eunbi knew. She is dumb. Dumb for acting like she did not understand  what Sakura was saying when exactly she did understand. That is how she feels when Sakura is around.

 

“I don’t know,”
“Maybe you are sick? Have you meet the doctor?” Eunbi dumbly questioned again.
“You got a point, maybe I should,”
“Or you are overwork, you should rest more,” Eunbi was feeling stupid.
“Maybe, then I will go inside,”

 

Eunbi just nodded as Sakura left. Eunbi let out a sighed and muttered to herself,

 

“Kwon Eunbi, you are an idiot,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura threw her bag on the couch. She was so frustrated with Eunbi. 

 

“Why is she acting like that?”

 

Looking at Eunbi’s reaction earlier, it was obvious Eunbi looked at her as a friend only.

 

“Maybe it’s true that I’m just a friend to her,”

 

Sakura lied down on the couch, ruffled her hair and checked her phone. The first thing she saw in her phone was Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon picture.

 

“Lee Chaeyeon,” 

 

Sakura stared at the picture. She rubbed on the screen. There was a pic of Chaeyeon and Eunbi together with her. Sakura smiled. The two was with her through ups and down. They are the one who help her all this time. 

 

“How are you Chaeyeon? Are you happy now?” Sakura asked.

 

Unknown to Sakura, Chaeyeon was right next to her, staring at her with a longing face. Chaeyeon wanted to hug her badly but she could not.

 

“Saku-chan, I’m fine here, and I miss you a lot,”

 

Chaeyeon tried to touch Sakura’s cheek but it went through her body.

 

“Saku-chan, how are you? Are you happy?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Chaeyeon, I’m happy today but I miss you so much,” Sakura stared lovingly at her phone.
“It’s okay love, I will always be by your side,”

 

Sakura suddenly felt a wind touching her face. Like someone was there. Sakura looked around but there was nobody. Sakura blurted randomly,

 

“Chaeyeon is that you?”

 

Chaeyeon really wanted to answer yes but she could not. She wanted to hug that girl badly but she can’t. They are in different world. She does not exist anymore. 

 

“Saku-chan, I’m sorry,”

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi opened the diary and it was unexpected that the seventh promises is completed. 

 

“Wow?”

 

The eight promises showed up and Eunbi read it out loud.

 

“Go to a theme park, that is easy,”

 

Eunbi closed the diary and was surprised when Chaeyeon popped out of nowhere.

 

“You scare me!” 
“Hello stupid Kwon,” Chaeyeon greeted.
“What’s with the rude greeting?”
“Are you trying to act like you does not know Saku-chan feelings towards you?” Chaeyeon looked mad.
“What are you talking about? What feelings?” Again Eunbi acted dumb.
“Kwon Eunbi, isn’t it obvious that she likes you?”
“Of course she likes me, as a friend,”

 

Chaeyeon felt like slapping the girl in front of her but luckily she is a ghost and unable to touch the human.

 

“Are you playing the push and pull games now?” Chaeyeon questioned.
“Chaeyeon, I don’t understand what you are talking about,” Eunbi went to the kitchen to drink and Chaeyeon followed her.
“Hey Kwon Eunbi, if you keep acting like this, I’m sure Jurina will take Sakura away from you,” Chaeyeon dropped the bomb.

 

Eunbi almost choke. She took the tissue and wipe . Chaeyeon smiled in victory.

 

“I’m serious, Jurina is making a move on Sakura while you are rejecting her,” Chaeyeon repeated. 
“I know,” Eunbi said, soft.
“Then what are you doing now? Why are you making distance?”
“Because I’m worried for you. Are you okay with that?”

 

Chaeyeon was taken aback. So she was the obstacle after all.

 

“Eunbi, I’m dead. I’m no longer in this world, and if there is anyone I want to take care of Sakura, it’s you and not Jurina,” Chaeyeon explained.
“You really okay about this?”
“In this life, it’s not me and Sakura but you, it’s you and Sakura,” Chaeyeon added.

 

Eunbi stared at Chaeyeon’s face. Yes, Chaeyeon deserved Sakura but fate won’t let them. There is always a reason for everything that happen.

 

“Stop pushing her away, open your heart for her, heal her through love,” Chaeyeon advice.
“Thank you Chaeyeon, really thank you,” Eunbi is feeling grateful.
“No problem, just make her happy for me,”

 

They exchanged smile. After all, that’s what friends are for.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was all smile when she entered Eunbi’s car. Eunbi called her so early in the morning, asking her out to go to the theme park. Sakura did not think much and agreed. She just want to see Eunbi’s face after all. Eunbi was nervous after the conversation with Chaeyeon. She was hesitating about how to confess to Sakura.

 

When they re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter