Dance With Me

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have me Kkura,”

 

Sakura flustered at Eunbi’s word. She did not realise that Eunbi had totally pulled the shirt away from her and threw it aside.

 

“From now on, hold on to me, I will be there for you,” Eunbi said soft.

 

Eunbi caressed Sakura’s cheek.

 

“Can you do that?” Eunbi asked.

 

Sakura just nodded as if Eunbi had casted a spell on her.

 

“Now, you can hug me if you are scared,”

 

Sakura followed and she went into Eunbi’s embrace. Sakura could feel Eunbi’s hand wrapping her body. It was warm.

 

“Now, sleep, I won’t leave you,” Eunbi whispered as she Sakura’s hair.

 

Sakura buried her head under Eunbi’s head. She like how Eunbi smell and how warm Eunbi’s body was. They did not talk until both fell asleep, going on an adventure into the dreamland.

 

= = = = =

 

Another day to practice the dance, Eunbi saw Sakura getting better and her skills really improved. It had been a week since they started the dance practice and it also it had been a week since Eunbi took Chayeon’s shirt from Sakura. Thanks to that, Eunbi needed to sleep with Sakura every night and hold Sakura in her embrace. It might be easy for Sakura but Eunbi was literally gay panicking every night when she felt Sakura so close to her. Eunbi made a habit of watching Sakura sleeping and giggling over her cuteness. Eunbi even stole a picture of sleeping Sakura.

 

“Eun!”

 

Eunbi clapped her hand when she saw Sakura perfectly nailed the dance.

 

“You improved a lot Kkura! I’m proud!”

 

Sakura ran to Eunbi and hugged her which alarmed Eunbi.

 

“Yeay…we can finally fulfil Chaeyeon’s wish!” Sakura squealed.
“Yeah…finally,”
“When are we going to do it? I think I’m ready!” Sakura said.
“That fast? Are you sure?”
“Yes! I’m really confident now!” Sakura was determined.
“Okay, I will set a date,”

 

Just as Eunbi said, she set the date two days later and the determined Sakura was nowhere to be found when both of them were at the shopping mall. Sakura was shivering, Eunbi had no idea because of nervous or the cold. They both wore the same outfit as the group Iz*one wore during the stage. 

 

“I can’t do this Eun!” 
“What? You told me you wanted to do it like two days ago!”
“Look at the people. There were so many of them!” Sakura getting scared at the amount of people in the mall.
“Kkura, look, we have to this now, it’s now or never,”
“But I am really not ready! I can’t!” 

 

Eunbi hold both Sakura’s shoulder.

 

“You have me, you can trust me. I will protect you,” Eunbi assured.
“Eun…I….”
“Let’s do this for Chaeyeon,” Eunbi added.

 

Eunbi’s hand left Sakura’s shoulder and reached for her hand.

 

“You can always count on me,” Eunbi whispered.

 

Again, Sakura felt under Eunbi’s spell. She quickly nodded as she saw Eunbi’s eye.

 

“Let’s get it,”

 

Eunbi lead Sakura in the middle of the ocean of people. Everyone was busy with themselves to notice Eunbi and Sakura. Eunbi held Sakura’s hand tight.

 

“Are you ready?”
“As long as you are,”

 

Suddenly, a loud music started playing throughout the mall. Ayayaya by Iz*one. Eunbi and Sakura started dancing and the busy crowd switched their attention to both Eunbi and Sakura. They made a circle surrounding them. And of course, Sakura attracted everyone attention because of her popularity in the business world.

 

“Isn’t that Miyawaki Sakura?”
“She is that CEO right?
“Miyawaki Sakura is so pretty in real life!”

 

However, Eunbi was dancing her heart out of the song. She was enjoying every groove and her twerking around made the guys drooled. They took this chance to record everything.

 

“Who is that? She is hot!”
“I’m going gay watching her dance!”
“Look at her slaying the dance,”

 

Just as they reached the last chorus, Eunbi saw Chaeyeon appeared next to Sakura and dancing alongside her. Chaeyeon was showing her dance skill even though nobody saw it except for Eunbi. Eunbi saw Chaeyeon’s teary eye as she dances. Chaeyeon was pulling off every move like a pro as if it was her last chance to dance. Her passion for dance amazed Eunbi. Eunbi knew how much Chaeyeon loves to dance. When the song ended, they received a loud applause from the audience. Sakura ran to Eunbi to hid her face. She was shy in front of the crowd. 

 

“You did good Kkura,” Eunbi praised.

 

Eunbi and Sakura bowed to the crowd, thanking them. Then, Eunbi pulled Sakura’s hand and escaped from the crowd. They went to the VIP room to rest.

 

“I can’t believe we did that!” Sakura was still excited.
“Yeah, it was crazy, the crowd went crazy!”
“I hope Chaeyeon saw it,” Sakura said.
“She saw it, I confirmed,”

 

Eunbi saw C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter