Memories

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kkura? What are you doing?”

 

Sakura pushed Jurina away and immediately get up.

 

“Eun! You are here!”

 

Eunbi put the plastic bag she was holding on the table, at the same time she eyed Jurina who was fixing her shirt.

 

“It is a surprise to see Jurina here,” Eunbi said.
“Hi Eunbi, you are early,”
“But you were earlier,”

 

The atmosphere suddenly turned weird, with Sakura standing in between Eunbi and Jurina.

 

“I think it’s time for you to leave,” Eunbi told Jurina.
“Why would I?”
“Because I have to discuss something important to Sakura,” 

 

Eunbi took a step closer to Jurina and pulled Sakura behind her.

 

“Can you leave now? We need privacy,” Eunbi glared at Jurina.

 

Jurina scoffed, “I guess this is war again,”
“War? What war?” Sakura asked.
“It’s nothing Kkura...just Jurina needs to leave as soon as possible,” Eunbi replied.
“Okay Eunbi, I will leave,”

 

Jurina picked her bag and get ready to leave.

 

“Sakura, see you,”

 

Sakura wanted to Jurina to the door but Eunbi blocked her. Jurina saw this and she was not impressed at all. She bid goodbye to Sakura and left. 

 

“Eun...what was that?” Sakura asked as soon as Eunbi turned facing her.
“What?”
“You kicked her out!”
“I did not, she got work to do! She needs to leave,”
“But-,”
“No buts....you and I are going somewhere today,” 
“Somewhere? Where?” Sakura was curious.
“We are going hiking,”
“NO!” Sakura refused.
“Why not?”
“It’s tiring....and I hate doing outdoor activities...you know it,” Sakura sat on the couch.
“But...I really want to do it,” Eunbi kneeled in front of Sakura.
“No! No! No!” Sakura shook her head, crossing her arm.
“Can you do it for me please? The weather is good and I plan it all, all I need is someone to go with me, and I think you are the best choice,” Eunbi begged.
“Nope! Ask Yena. She will love it,”
“Kkura....please...I will do anything for you if you agree,”
“No! You go! I will sleep in my room,”

 

Sakura raised from her seat and went to her room, leaving Eunbi all frustrated. Suddenly, an idea popped out from Eunbi’s brain. Eunbi rushed to Sakura room. She saw Sakura playing her phone while lying down on her bed. Sakura was surprised when Eunbi barged into her room.

 

“What is it now Kwon Eunbi?” 
“If you agree to hike with me, I will tell you a secret about Chaeyeon,”

 

As soon as Sakura heard the word Chaeyeon, she showed interest and her eyes sparkled.

 

“What secret?”
“You need to hike with me first!” 
“Eunnnnn......” 
“I will wait outside! If you want to know, meet me outside,”

 

Eunbi giggled before she left Sakura’s room. Eunbi get herself ready and waited for Sakura in the living room. Half an hour later, Sakura appeared, with a backpack and hiking outfit. Eunbi smiled and she took a cap from her bag. She put the cap on Sakura’s head.

 

“Now, you are ready,”

 

Sakura rolled her eyes feeling annoyed but she had no choice because she wanted to know Chaeyeon’s secret.

 

= = = = =

 

Eunbi and Sakura arrived at Jirisan national park after quite a journey. Sakura motivation is gone she saw the mountain they were going to climb.

 

“Eun....its high...,” Sakura whined.
“No it’s not, we will reach up there by sunset and we can enjoy the sunset together,”
“But-“
“Stop whining and let’s go,”

 

Eunbi gave Sakura the hiking stick and lead Sakura to the route.

 

“How many hour to reach the top?” Sakura asked.
“Well, around three hours?”
“What?”
“Come on, we are here anyway,”

 

Eunbi dragged Sakura and they started to hike. Eunbi kept taking pictures while Sakura hike silently. 

 

“Kkura smile!”

 

Sakura smiled weakly before she turned grumpy again and hike. Eunbi chuckled because Sakura looked so cute when she kept whining about why Eunbi wanted to hike. There were no people around since it was working day. After an hour of journey, Sakura stopped and sat on a rock.

 

“Eun...I’m tired...”
“We are not even halfway, come on Kkura...”
“But...Eun...”

 

Eunbi now hold Sakura’s hand and they walked together. Eunbi linked Sakura’s arm with hers and Eunbi blabbered about work, Yena and the nature. Sakura just listened to Eunbi and smiled. Eunbi talking nonstop somehow made her happy. Sakura did not realise, she was only staring at Eunbi the whole time, not even listening. It was pleasing and Sakura loves it.

 

“Kkura?”

 

Sakura snapped and diverted her attention elsewhere.

 

“Kkura? We are almost there,”
“Really?”
“Just a few more minutes, we will reach the peak,”

 

Sakura thought Eunbi was lying but she was stating the truth. Sakura and Eunbi arrived at the peak just as the sun was about to leave. Sakura is amazed by the beautiful view of the nature. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter