Strange

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SAKURA!”

 

Sakura were surprised when Eunbi suddenly took the diary from her hand.

 

“What is that Eun?”
“This is my diary,” Eunbi put the diary back inside her bag.
“Owh sorry, I didn’t mean to, I’m just curious,”
“It’s okay,”

 

It became awkward for no reason and they both were silent.

 

“Kkura,” Eunbi broke the silence.
“Yes?”
“Do you want to go skydiving with me?” Eunbi asked.
“Skydiving?”
“Yes, skydiving,”
“But you hate height!!” Sakura was shock.
“I just want to do it,” Eunbi stuttered.
“Okay, but where?”

 

= = = = = 

 

Sakura could not believe she was at Australia the next day. Eunbi brought Sakura to Australia just to do skydiving. Eunbi took Sakura to the Skydiving Centre in St Kilda, Melbourne. When they reached there, Eunbi was not talking at all but her face showed that she was really nervous. Eunbi could not even get out of the car.

 

“Eun, we can go back if you want, you don’t have to do this,” Sakura said.
“But…I…still…have…to….do…it…,” Eunbi shivered.
“You are not in the condition to do skydiving!”
“I…need…to…do…this…,”

 

Sakura sighed and she took Eunbi’s hand.

 

“You are scared but you still want to do it and I don’t know why,” Sakura added and she could feel Eunbi’s hand was so cold.
“I…need…to…,”
“Okay, if you want to do it, then you need to get out of the car first so that we can ride the helicopter,”

 

Eunbi nodded and bravely took a step out of the car. She followed Sakura quietly and did everything as instructed. The instructor set the necessary equipment for them and when they were ready, the instructor told them to enter the helicopter. Sakura had to drag Eunbi inside and finally they were on board. As the helicopter ascended up high in the sky,

 

“Kkura….I’m scared,” Eunbi holds Sakura’s hand tight.
“You can do this Eun, just close your eyes,”
“I want to run away….”

 

Sakura just laughed at nervous Eunbi. Eunbi was so cute trembling in fear. Eunbi wanted to do this but now she wanted to run away.

 

“Are you ready miss?”

 

Sakura nodded and followed the instructor. Eunbi just watched as Sakura gets ready to jump.

 

“Eunbi, I will meet you down there,”

 

Sakura and the instructor jumped together and Eunbi almost fainted. Eunbi breathed hard and she saw Chaeyeon at the corner of the helicopter, laughing at her.

 

“Eun, are you that scared? Oh my this is so funny! Hahahaha!” Chaeyeon laughed hard.

 

Eunbi bit her lip, feeling furious.

 

“Okay miss, let’s go,”

 

Eunbi wanted to back off but looking at Chaeyeon making fun of her changed her mind. She followed the instructor instruction and now were at the edge of the cliff.

 

“One….two…three…”

 

Eunbi jumped with the instructor behind her,

 

“F*** YOU LEE CHAEYEON!!!!” 

 

Eunbi screamed like crazy and closed her eyes. Her heart almost burst as she was floating in the air. She could feel her body sliding fast through the sky. 

 

“HELP ME! HELP ME! I’M GOING TO DIE!!”

 

Eunbi kept screaming until the instructor pulled the parachute trigger slowing them both down. Finally, Eunbi opened her eyes and she was amazed by the beauty of the nature. With the blue ocean below them and the green trees, nothing could be better than that.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, like what you see?”

 

Eunbi turned to Chaeyeon who was floating on her right, she was flying like a bird.

 

“This is why I always want to skydiving, it’s beautiful,”

 

Eunbi knew Chaeyeon was right. The view is amazing. Eunbi enjoyed the rest of the ride appreciating the nature.

 

When Eunbi reached the floor, her leg felt weak and Sakura rushed to her. Sakura helped Eunbi to get up.

 

“Eun, are you okay?” Sakura was worried.
“I’m fine, just fine,”

 

Sakura took Eunbi’s to their car and went back to the hotel. As they reached the hotel, Eunbi felt so sick that she went straight to bed. Eunbi and Sakura shared a room since Eunbi wanted to monitor Sakura like she always did but,

 

“Eun? Are you okay?”

 

Sakura was concerned looking at Eunbi who covered herself under the blanket.

 

“I’m…fine..,” Eunbi answered, weak.

 

Sakura was not satisfied with the answer. She put her hand on Eunbi’s forehead to check the temperature and she was right about Eunbi having a fever. Sakura rushed to the washroom, get a wet towel and placed it on Eunbi’s forehead. Eunbi was too weak and she let Sakura did everything. Sakura ordered porridge from the room services and force Eunbi to eat.

 

‘”I don’t want to eat, let me sleep,” Eunbi was reluctant.
“Eun, please eat this,”
“No,”

 

Eunbi pulled the blanket to cover her face. Sakura put the porridge aside and pulled the blanket away from Eunbi. 

 

“Kkura…”
“Eun, eat now,” Sakura said.

 

Eunbi lazily raised from the bed and sat leaning her tired body on the wall.

 

“Open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter