Stay or Leave

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Help me to fulfill my promise to her,”

 

Chaeyeon stared at Eunbi who was not over the shock.

 

“No! I cannot do that,” Eunbi refused.
“Why? Why can’t you?”
“It’s your promise...you do it,” Eunbi said.

 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes in disbelief.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, did you forget that I’m dead?”

 

Eunbi hit her head.

 

“Ah right...you are...not...alive,” Eunbi could not even said the word dead.
“So, can you help me? Please Eunbi, I think at least that would make Saku-chan happy,”
“Why are you so sure she would be happy when all that promises came from you? She will be reminded of you!” Eunbi stated.
“That’s why you should never tell her about it, because that was the promises I made by myself, to make her happy,”

 

Eunbi took a deep breath. She took a glance at Chaeyeon’s room to make sure Sakura was still asleep.

 

“What if I do it and she caught me?” Eunbi asked.
“She won’t because she don’t know,”
“Chae...I...”
“Eunbi, I think the reason why I still hasn’t leave this world is because of those promises, so I need you to help me with that, I think I will be able to leave if Saku-chan are happy, not like right now, she tried to commit suicide,”

“Chae...” 

 

Eunbi tried to touch Chaeyeon but her hand passed through Chaeyeon’s body.

 

“I’m really a soul Eun, you can’t touch me,” Chaeyeon said.

 

Just then, Chaeyeon’s room door opened and Sakura showed up.

 

“Eun, is that you?” Sakura called.

 

Sakura could barely saw Eunbi because of the low light. Eunbi turned to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was staring at Sakura, with her eyes clearly showed how much she missed that girl.

 

“Saku-chan...” Chaeyeon said.
“Eun? Are you there?” Sakura walked closer to Eunbi.
“Kkura...I’m here,”
“Saku-chan!” Chaeyeon stood in front of Sakura but Sakura just walked past through her body.

 

Chaeyeon turned her back as she saw Sakura stood in front of Eunbi. Eunbi witnessed the whole scene.

 

“Eun...why are you up at this hour?” Sakura wondered.
“Owh...I’m thirsty...I need to drink,” Eunbi lied.
“Eun, can you sleep with me?”

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes in shock. 

 

“What?”
“It just that I really don’t want to sleep alone, especially in this house, it reminded me of her too much,” Sakura started to cry again.
“Hey, stop crying, I’m sorry I brought you here,” Eunbi her shoulder.
“No...thanks for taking me here, at least I felt her presence here, she felt so close to me,”

 

Eunbi saw Chaeyeon’s tearing up. She was standing behind Sakura at all time. Trying to touch her but she was unable to. 

 

“Yes, she is always close to you,” Eunbi added as she glanced at Chaeyeon.
“Eun...” Sakura called, soft.
“Yes Kkura?”
“Don’t leave me,”
“Huh?”
“I don’t want to lose my best friend after I lost everyone else,” Sakura stated.
“I won’t leave you, I will stay with you until the end,” Eunbi promised as she touched Sakura’s face.
“Thanks Eun, you are really a good friend of mine,”
“Anything for you, now, get some rest, you need to heal fast to meet Chaeyeon again tomorrow,” 
“Okay...I will wait for you, I really don’t want to sleep alone,” 
“I will be there,”

 

Sakura nodded and she went back to Chaeyeon’s room.

 

“She can’t see me,” Chaeyeon sighed.
“So, only I can see you?” Eunbi needed confirmation.
“Looks like it,”
“But why?”
“I don’t know why, maybe wee will know later, now, go to her, she needs you,” Chaeyeon said.
“Is it okay for you if I go to her?” 
“Just go, I’m dead anyway...” Chaeyeon replied and she disappeared.
“Chae!”

 


Eunbi searched around but Chaeyeon was nowhere to be found. She sighed. 

 

“Eun? Anything wrong?” Sakura peeked from Chaeyeon’s room.
“No...nothing,”
“Can you come faster since it is scary,” Sakura begged with her puppy eyes.

 

Eunbi swear her heart almost burst because of the sudden cuteness. 

 

“Eun?”
“I will be there,” Eunbi said and she entered the room.

 

Sakura jumped on the bed and she pulled up the blanket up to her chest. Eunbi was hesitating. 

 

“You can sleep here,” Sakura said as she tapped the empty spaces on her left.
“Ermm...okay...”

 

Eunbi awkwardly lied down.  Her body became stiff. She was never that close to Sakura. Even though there were spaces between them, she was really nervous. Eunbi remained nervous while she stared at the ceiling. When she turned her body to face Sakura, she was surprised to see Sakura’s face so close to her. She wondered since when Sakura was that close to her. Sakura was sleeping. She was hugging Chaeyeon’s  shirt. 

 

“Girlfriend...where...are..you...,” Sakura muttered in her sleep.
“Girlfriend...don’t...leave...me...,”

 

Eunbi saw tears flowing down through her cheek. Eunbi used her thumb to wipe the tears away.

 

“CHAEYEON!”

 

Sakura suddenly shout and she woke up. Sakura raised and she hold her chest like she was in pain.

 

“Kkura...are you okay?” Eunbi was worried.
“Eun...I dreamed of her again...” Sakura cried again.
“Stay calm...it’s just a dream,”
“It felt so real...like she was with me...and then she left me,” 
“Kkura...don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter