The Beginning

Healing Through Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining hard with thunder growling through the night sky. Eunbi parked her pink Porsche Cayman in front of the hospital entrance and she asked her assistant to park it properly. Eunbi was passing through the Accident and Emergency area where she saw lots of people with different type of injury. However, that was not her destination. She ran towards the operating room located at the end of the hallway. She spotted a familiar figure sitting on the floor, breaking down. She was alone.

 

“Kkura...”

 

Sakura raised up her head. Her eyes were red and tears were flooding it. 

 

“Eunbi....”

 

Eunbi rushed to her side and wrapped her arms around Sakura. Sakura was crying in her embrace.

 

“I’m here for you, don’t cry,” Eunbi said but she herself was tearing.
“She is gone...Chaeyeon...she’s gone,”

 

Sakura hit Eunbi chest a few times but Eunbi kept holding onto her.

 

“Eun...she..promised...that...she...won’t...leave...me...,” Sakura cried.
“I know...I know...,” Eunbi Sakura’s back.
“Eun...how...can...I...live..now?”
“You have to be strong Kkura..”
“I...cannot...live...without...her...”

 

Eunbi wiped her tears. She tightened her hug on Sakura. Eunbi lost her best friend but Sakura lost the love of her life. 

 

= = = = =

 

3  Hours before the accident.

 

Chaeyeon stopped her red Carrera 911 in front of Sakura apartment building. Slowly, Chaeyeon woke the beautiful lady next to her.

 

“Saku-chan...wake up,”

 

Sakura opened her eyes and she smiled as she saw Chaeyeon’s face.

 

“Waking up and found that you are next to me is the only thing I ever want,” 
“I know, and waking you up is my favourite thing,” Chaeyeon chuckled.
“Why?”
“Because you are too cute, like a cat,” Chaeyeon pinched Sakura’s nose.

 

Sakura leaned closer and she gave Chaeyeon a peck.

 

“You look really pretty in that blouse,” Sakura smirked.
“Thanks for your compliment, but the one who bought it is prettier,”
“So cheesy girlfriend,” Sakura said.
“I’m cheesy, but you like it,”
“Too much talking,”

 

Sakura cupped Chaeyeon’s face and she kissed her. Chaeyeon slid her hand on Sakura’s waist to pull her closer. It started out just kissing normally before Sakura turned wild and started to explore Chaeyeon’s mouth. Chaeyeon pulled back when she felt Sakura’s hand started to her pants.

 

“Saku-chan...we are in a car!” Chaeyeon reminded.
“Ah why are we in the car?” Sakura was frustrated,” Should we go up to my apartment?”.
“Not today, I need to work later,” 
“Aww...why...” Sakura pouted.
“But I promised I will meet you after work and we will continue our thing,” Chaeyeon added.
“Promised?” Sakura pulled out her pinky finger.
“I promise,” 

 

They made a pinky swear. Chaeyeon opened the door for Sakura. 

 

“I love you Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon said as she hugged Sakura.
“I love you too girlfriend,”

 

Chaeyeon kissed Sakura, get into her car and get ready to leave.

 

“I love you,” Chaeyeon confessed and she drove away.

 

Sakura went up to her apartment. She showered and took a quick nap after a long day in the office. Sakura became the CEO of Miyawaki Kingdom after she inherited it from her father. Her father passed away three years ago from a terrible sickness. Her mother passed away when was still a kid. Sakura, a 25 years old girl, is considered the most successful businesswoman in Korea. In Sakura’s life, there are Chaeyeon and Eunbi, both her best friend since high school. Chaeyeon and Eunbi are a partner in business. They both run a company together. Chaeyeon trusted Eunbi like her own sibling and so did Eunbi  caused both have no sibling nor parent. They grew up in an orphanage and they shared like everything together. Even, they fell for the same girl, Sakura. However, Eunbi back out when she found that Sakura likes Chaeyeon. Eunbi remained as their best friend. She is happy as long as their friend are happy. Eunbi even helped Chaeyeon to confess to Sakura.

 

Back to Sakura. Sakura was lying on her bed. It had been two hours and Chaeyeon had not call her. She tried to call Chaeyeon multiple of times but it reached the mailbox. It started to rain outside and its getting darker. A thunder growled and Sakura shouted in shock. 

 

“That was scary,” Sakura thought.

 

Just then, Sakura’s phone rang. It was Eunbi.

 

“Eun...what’s up?” 

 

Sakura could not really hear Eunbi. Eunbi was crying.

 

“Hey Eun...what is wrong?”
“Chaeyeon...she involved in an accident,”

 

Sakura’s phone dropped to the ground and so did Sakura’s heart. Sakura picked up her jacket and she rushed to the hospital.

 

As Sakura reached the hospital, the doctor escorted her to the operat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter