Let Me (Eight)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, this gotta be something important or else..."

Bambam warned them as he stomps his feet inside his friend's room and throws himself at the bed beside the cocoon Youngjae.

These good friends of him keeps on calling him non-stop, telling him to get his up from his bed and go to Youngjae's dorm because there's something they really need to talk about.

"Aye! Come on! What's happening?!"

He asks impatiently. He just literally got out of his bed, brush his teeth and drive all his way here and these idiots here wouldn't just immediately talk and tell him what's up.

"Couple fight."

Yugyeom said while scratching his nose then Youngjae starts sobbing again.

"You had a fight with Jaebum hyung?"

Bam asks a little surprised. Usually, Jackson and Mark often gets into some little fights but these two? It's just once in a blue moon, but you can tell that it was something major.

"What happened?"

He asks, obviously concerned. Even though most of the times they keeps on getting into each others nerves, they wouldn't hesitate to fly their way and be with them whenever they needed each other.

Yugyeom immediately patted his friend's back when he starts sobbing louder. It was seriously so early in a Saturday morning to be comforting a hurt a friend but this is Youngjae, his friend, so fine.

"I just...I just want to check on him after class so I went to their campus and directly made my way inside the theater room and then….I saw him…I saw him hugging with that girl that I didn't know if that was a girl or a clown?!" He said, sobbing between each words. The two guys beside him prevented themselves from laughing, "I was hurt so I tried to ran away but he immediately catch up and told me it wasn't what I think it was and blah blah blah what a ?! Then what is it?!"

He said and kick his legs under his covers.

"So you guys haven't talked about it yet because you're still here sobbing like an idiot?"

"Who the heck are you calling idiot?!"

"That's not the point here Youngjae! Answer me? Did you talked about it with him properly?"

Bammie asks as he turns to his side, lifting up his head while his hands and arm are supporting it.

Youngjae didn't answer him and just pouted his lips.

"No right?" Bam said and snap his tongue, "Tsk! And here I thought you're the most mature person among us when it comes with handling relationships?"

"He's not calling or texting me either! What do you want me to do?! Apologize to him? Bull! Seems like he's not even sorry for it!"

Youngjae said and sobs even more. Is he really replacing me now for that clown? He thought.

"But he could've been giving the both of you some space or time to calm down? You know that you guys wouldn't really get to fix anything with both of you still fuming about that?"

Yugyeom said trying to fit himself on his hyung's shoes about this matter and besides, he knows that hyung. He's  in love head over heels with Youngjae, he wouldn't replace him with anyone.

"So you mean he's mad at me too? Wow! ing wow!"

"Don't act so dumb! Of course he'll get mad at you too for accusing him of something he didn't really do?"

"Yah! Just who are you guys taking side with huh?!"

"Oh my—argh! I can't believe how you're being so damn stupid right now Choi Youngjae!"

Bambam said as he groans in annoyance.

"Come on, were not taking sides with anyone. Were just trying to tell you and to make you realize that maybe you're just overthinking everything too fast? You should've talk it out with him properly first instead of yelling at him or walking out or at least listen to him first before concluding something?"

Yugyeom explained. He didn't really know where was that coming from but he just feels a little proud to himself for making it sound so sensible.

"Yugyeom is right. Did you do all of that before sulking here?"

Bambam asks and Youngjae thought about it for a while and slightly shakes his head as a 'no.'

"So you just ran away? Yelled at him when he was trying to explain and then walked out?"

He asks again and Youngjae only nodded his head as he fiddles with the hem of his covers.

"He seriously didn't call last night even for once?"

Yugyeom asks.

"Actually....he did, twice. But immediately gave up when I keep on declining it,"

"Ah so you refused on talking it out last night too?"

Bam asks sarcastically.

"I was hurt okay?!"

"And how about him?"

Bam said while Youngjae's sobs were getting a little bit more louder. Yugyeom at his side is just patting his friend's back.

"Have you thought of what would he feel about this? About you thinking he'd cheat on you with a girl just like that? For accusing him of something you know so well he wouldn't do in anytime or in anywhere? Have you thought about how he feels about you not wanting to hear him out? Have you Youngjae?"

Bam said with a calm voice but obviously trying to emphasize every points for his friend to understand it and by this time Youngjae is now a crying mess. His tears were freely rolling down his cheeks as he finally realized how selfish he was in this case.  Yugyeom pulls his friend into his arms to comfort him, not really sure if he should say something or just quietly comfort him like this.

"Look, dude. We're not siding with Jaebum hyung, but of all the people, you at the first place should've know how much that man loves you. I'm not saying that you're lacking trust on him, it's normal to feel like that when you're jealous. Yup, It's okay to be jealous sometimes specially if you really love him, but remember not to be so close minded about it, tell him why and ask him why? Always hear him out first. If you see and feel that he wasn't sincere enough then fine you can sulk and stuffs."

Bam said with lesser sarcasm and aggression. Even though he sometimes have a sharp tongue for them, he knows when to be soft and when to be rough on his friends.

"He's mad at me now? What should I do?"

Youngjae said between his cries. He miss him so much already even though it's only been one night that they were fighting.

"Initiate the talk. It wasn't a loss to always initiate a talk to someone you've been arguing with."

Bambam said and patted his friend's head to comfort him too.

They just let their friend cry his heart out for a while. Yugyeom is still having Youngjae in his arms while Bambam shifted on laying comfortably at the bed while patting his friend's back.

Another minutes had passed when the three of them suddenly heard a knock from the door. Bambam immediately stood up, saying 'I'll get it!' as he did so while Youngjae temporarily wiped his tears away for now so it wouldn't look too pathetic for whoever is that on the door when they saw him.

"Oh...Jaebum hyung,"

The two guys on the bed lifted their head up to the door when they heard Bambam saying that. Jaebum took a few steps inside the dorm room and immediately saw the love of his life wrapped in a blanket like a cocoon, crying his heart out in his friend's arm looking so hurt and all.

Youngjae stares at him for a second and immediately jump out of Yugyeom's arms and bed to throw himself on his boyfriend and cry in his shoulders. Jaebum immediately wrapped his arms on his man as he muttered soft apologies to him.

Yugyeom and Bambam exchanges some looks and smiled. They knew it. They knew that Jaebum will soon do something, he just can't resist Youngjae in any way.

Bambam secretly gestures Yugyeom to leave and the latter swiftly made his way outside his friend's dorm room.

"Well, I guess they're all good?"

"Yeah. Jaebum hyung do really knows how to make his way to Youngjae's heart,"

"They're a couple anyway so that wasn't really surprising,"

Bambam answered as they both made their way outside the dorm building, heading out at the café nearby to at least have their morning coffee. They haven't even had their breakfast yet. All thanks to their sulky friend, Youngjae.

"How's it going anyway?"

Bam asked after a while of just quietly sipping their coffees.

"You mean Jinyoung hyung?"

Yugyeom asks and the other just nodded his head.

With the thought of the senior, Yugyeom couldn't help but have those sweet small smile in his lips. He remembered his time with him these past few days and he didn't know why he feels so happy at the same time satisfied with what is he doing?

"So, I guess your having some big time progress right there, am I right?"

"Not really, but it's okay."

He said shortly, Bambam stayed quiet waiting for him to talk more because he knows this boy here would soon gonna share something about it even without him asking, that's just Yugyeom and his excited .

"You know what? I don't know but I do really feel so happy...like even though it wasn't much of a progress, just the mere thought of him letting me around him or just the thought of me spending time with him even for the shortest amount of time makes me feel like I'm already contended with my life, that no matter how much moody he can get or no matter how hard is it to please him, I just still like him...like so much to be honest and yes, it's cringy for me to say that but I mean it,"

He said, talking while playing at his cup of coffee as if he was talking to himself instead. His friend can seriously saw that bright tint of pink at his cheeks while he's saying that. Also, he can see and hear how sincere and honest those words are. Jinyoung hyung is indeed, a lucky guy for having Yugyeom around him. Even though they always bickers with each other, they can honestly say that Yugyeom was the kindest among them, he's the most sincere, honest and innocent guy that they have ever met and seeing him like this, hearing him talking about that senior like this bothers him a little. He just wished, all of his efforts will be rewarded in the end, because if ever he ended up being hurt, it will seriously hurts them too.

"You like him that much didn't you?"

Bam asks and chuckles.

"I do."

Yugyeom answered, still having that sweet smile on his face, but as he realized that he wouldn't get to see the senior for today, that smile slowly fades away.

"But I miss him. I couldn't go and see him today and I wish I could."

He said as he started to pout and sulk, staring at the cup of coffee in front of him.

"I thought you'll ask him out to that movie? Jackson hyung already gave you the tickets right?"

"Yes he did and I do tried to ask him out but...he have classes today so..."

He said feeling even more sulky.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter