Let Me (Six)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are they?"

Yugyeom stiffly turns around to face the older.

Jinyoung was looking at him, waiting for his answer.

"H-hyung..."

He started, scratching the back of his head trying to make a sensible answer.

What if he leaves too after I told him they already left? That would be so much embarrassing!

"I-I...think...they...already left?"

He hesitantly said, trying to sense the older's possible reaction.

Jinyoung stares at him with that blank expression. He's not really sure if he heard that right?

"You think?"

He asks, being suspicious.

"Well..."

Yugyeom said, massaging his nape, not really sure if should just make an excuse for them or just tell him the truth.

Lifting his head to look at the older's eyes, Yugyeom lets out a sigh and just decided to be honest, after all he knows that Jinyoung is a wise a guy, he would immediately hinted that it was planned out no matter what excuses or reasons he pulled out.

"They're actually trying to set us up..."

He said and lowers his head, slightly regretting that he tells him the truth because the older might think he was the mastermind of it.

"Are you on it too?"

Jinyoung asks, his voice sounded so stern and serious.

"Oh no! No hyung! I just knew it once I got back from the counter and they're all gone!"

Yugyeom immediately lifted his head and shakes his hands in front, denying it with all of his might.

He swallowed an invisible lump on his throat as he waited for Jinyoung's response while the older is just looking at him with that same straight face. Yugyeom didn't know but he feels so tensed right now.

"Here's your order sir!"

The awkward silence was broken when the ramen house crew suddenly pops out beside them holding their tray of foods.

Yugyeom flinched a little and awkwardly smiles at the crew, helping her to put down the bowls of food in their table. After thanking him, the crew finally left them, leaving the two of them in that awkward scenario.

Yugyeom was still keeping his head down low, feeling a little bit ashamed for letting his hyungs do that. What if the senior didn't want to hang out with them again after this, thinking they were just all ganging up on him?

On the other hand, Jinyoung was still contemplating whether to just leave now too or stay. As much as possible he didn't want to give him too much response and considerations, he didn't want him to think that he was entertaining him and immediately get used to it, but believe it or not even though Jinyoung is undeniably rude, he was still trying his best not to be so rough on him because he was still their friend, they weren't the closest among their group but still.

Seeing the set of bowls in the table, Jinyoung lets out a sigh and just decided to sit down.

'I'm hungry now though, so...'

He thought.

Yugyeom was still standing there at the side of the table, watching his hyung in confusion as he starts eating his bowl of ramen.

"Are you just going to stand there or what?"

Jinyoung said not even looking at him.

Yugyeom finally snapped on reality and immediately sits down, still trying to sink in what was happening right now.

'So, he'll stay.....here with me?'

He thought as he watches his hyung quietly eating his food.

"You're food won't finish themselves if you keep on staring at me like that."

Jinyoung muttered, still not looking on him.

For the second time, Yugyeom snaps back on reality and immediately muttered an apology then started digging on his own food.

He secretly glances up on his hyung and smiles to himself. He was only dreaming about eating at the same table alone with him before, but now he is actually here, sitting with the guy he have been crushing on and dreaming of for years. This is seriously too good to be true.

Yugyeom spent the whole 2 hours of just secretly watching his hyung eat. He just didn't know why he was so mesmerized by everything or whatever the older was doing. For him, everything about Park Jinyoung is stunning. He only stopped when Jinyoung reminded him that they need to finish all of that bowls of ramen before going home. They just ate in silence while trying to fit all of those ramen on their stomachs. Yugyeom suddenly thought whether to be thankful for this or not.

Soon enough, they already finished all of it. Jinyoung paid for their foods insisting that he should be the one paying because he's older and that the younger can consider this as a payment for those lunch-boxes. Yugyeom didn't want to let him of course, but he couldn't do anything either when Jinyoung is already walking at the counter. Who is he to even contradict the great, Park Jinyoung?

After paying, they finally left the place and quietly walked beside each other on the empty sidewalk.

Yugyeom keeps on secretly glancing down at the guy beside him. He just couldn't help it. Jinyoung just looks so stunningly beautiful under the moonlight. His calm yet serious looking face always leaves Yugyeom in awe. He's not even doing anything but Yugyeom can already feel his feelings for him deepening with every seconds passing by.

'He's just so pretty inside and out...'

Yugyeom thought, not even realizing that he was already staring at the older way too intently.

On the other hand, Jinyoung is fully aware that the younger is actually staring way too deep on him. He wasn't gonna lie that it actually made him feel a little bit uncomfortable, who wouldn't anyway? Also, even though they were basically have the same circle of friends, this was actually the first time that they ever get to be alone with just the two of them because normally they were always surrounded by their chaotic friends.

"Hyung....uh...do you live near here?"

Yugyeom asks once he had woke up from his thoughts earlier.

Jinyoung contemplated for a while whether to keep the conversation going.

'It wouldn't harm to answer a few right?'

He thought.

"Hm."

He shortly hummed as an answer secretly hoping that the younger wouldn't ask anymore. When Yugyeom only muttered an 'Okay' the conversation immediately ended. Not that he was complaining though.

After a good minute, Jinyoung can hear the younger beside him secretly letting out a series of sighs as if he was trying to prepare himself for something.

"Hyung can I...um..." Yugyeom starts speaking again, this time he's sounding a lot more hesitant. "Can I...w-walk you home tonight?"

He finally said it and mentally gave himself a tap on his back for being able to say it.

Jinyoung was actually a little surprised by that confidence for asking about it. Obviously, he wasn't expecting to hear that from him.

"what for?"

He asks.

Yugyeom was a little dumbfounded by that, he suddenly thought if he wasn't that expressive enough for the older to asks that as if it wasn't obvious for him that he wants to do that because he likes him?

"I-It's kinda late and...I just...want to make sure you'll...get home safe?"

He said trying to make sense out of it.

Jinyoung scoffs as for hearing that.

"You do know, I'm a guy too right?"

He said in disbelief.

'I can protect myself, what is he even thinking?'

"Well, y-yes hyung but still..."

"And I'm older than you."

Jinyoung added.

Yugyeom's lips automatically formed into a cute pout realizing that the older, in any way, wouldn't let him walk him home for tonight.

'I just wanted to do it for him..'

He thought. Feeling a little bit sulky.

Jinyoung can visibly see how his face turns into that childish expression. It was kind of funny but he prevented himself from laughing.

Jinyoung stopped from walking when they reached the bus stop and just slightly nodded his head, telling him that he'll go now first since his unit was just a few more walks from here.

Yugyeom's shoulders died down even more when the bus finally arrived and Jinyoung was already walking away from where he is. He really wanted to walk him home, he didn't want to part with him just yet. For him this wonderful night is still starting and yet it will immediately ended just like this.

"Jinyoung hyung..."

He tried calling him, fortunately Jinyoung heard it and slightly turns around to look at him.

Yugyeom can feel his heart beating so fast when their eyes have m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter