Let Me (Three)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was immediately greeted by the sight of those seniors being busy with their whole production the moment he stepped foot inside the filming room. They are just so busy to the point that they didn't even noticed him walking a little nearer at the center.

 

From where he was standing, Yugyeom's eyes immediately searched for that certain guy. He saw him standing below the stage, pointing to this and that and instructing the actors on the stage. Yugyeom immediately sensed that this isn't really the right timing to be making a move, because from what he was seeing right now, everyone is already stressed out. Jinyoung's calm voice is already rising with every open of his mouth. Even his Mark hyung seems so tired already.

 

'Should I just go back later?'

 

He asked himself, not really sure of what to do?

 

"Uh excuse me, everyone is busy today. You're purpose?"

 

Yugyeom slightly flinches on his spot when he suddenly heard someone talking from behind his back. He quickly turned around and was greeted with a senior holding a bunch of clothes that's seems to be the actor's costumes.

 

"Oh, I-I..."

 

Yugyeom started, not really sure of what to say.

 

"Oh, Kim Yugyeom?"

 

Another senior, who just step inside the room too, said the moment he saw the junior.

 

"You know him?"

 

"Well, yes. My sister had a crush on him, he's quiet popular with girls to be honest,"

 

Yugyeom didn't seriously know what to do right now. These seniors are talking about him as if he wasn't there in front of them.

 

"And haven't you heard about it? He likes our very own bossy guy, Park Jinyoung."

 

Yugyeom's cheeks immediately felt burning the moment the senior said that as if it was the most casual thing to ever say.

 

"Really? This kid? He likes Jinyoung?"

 

The other one asks in amusement and his friend just nodded his head to confirm it.

 

"Well, kid, you're seriously so brave! Good luck!"

 

He said while chuckling and finally starts walking past them.

 

Yugyeom didn't even know if that was a motivation or a warning. But since he do know what and who he was going deal with, maybe he'll just take that as a motivation.

 

"You've got a crazy idea of confessing your feelings for him, kiddo!"

 

The guy said while laughing and probably remembering that night where a bunch of secrets had been revealed, including the junior's thing for their block mate.

 

Yugyeom didn't say anything and just hesitantly smiles at him.

 

He already knows how crazy and embarrassing it was, please just stop reminding him about it already. Geez!

 

"Anyway, you're here for Jinyoung-si?"

 

"N-Not really...I'm actually looking for Mark hyung,"

 

He said, because it was true anyway that he was looking for Mark for Jackson's favor and half lying because he was actually intending to see Jinyoung instead of him.

 

The senior gave him a playful look as if telling him that he do knows his motives. Yugyeom just laugh a bit and the senior finally left him.

 

"Mark, you've got some visitor!"

 

He yelled before going back on his own tasks.

 

Mark immediately shifted his attention from the monitor and searched for someone familiar. Seeing Yugyeom standing not too far away from them, he immediately waved at him and gestured him to come closer.

 

Yugyeom smiled and just started walking near him, feeling his ears and cheeks burning again as Mark keeps on giving him that teasing look while secretly pointing at the busy Jinyoung near the stage.

 

'Oh hyung, please. Give me a break!'

 

He thought as he finally got closer to him.

 

The other seniors inside the room shifted their heads on him as if asking what does a junior doing here inside their busy college all of a sudden? But they just quickly shrugged it off and removed their attention on them, going back on their tasks.

 

"Hey, what made you visit me alone this time?"

 

Mark said while giving him a look, Yugyeom just playfully rolled his eyes in a manly way, putting his Jackson hyung's lunchbox beside Mark's monitor.

 

"Jackson hyung asked me to deliver this to you, he said he didn't want you skipping your meals because of this play, hyung."

 

Mark's teasing smile turned into a sweet smile as he took the lunchbox in front of him and finally opened it.

 

"Thank you. How about him? Did he ate already?"

 

"He ate my lunch, hyung..."

 

Mark started laughing because of that,

 

"I'm sorry for that, I'll just buy you lunch next time, okay?"

 

'You always says the same thing like your boyfriend, but okay. You're more reliable than him when it comes with these things, so fine.'

 

He thought but just nodded his head as answer.

 

His eyes immediately shifted on the beautiful guy not too far away from where he was standing. Since the first time he stepped foot inside this huge room, he was actually trying his best not to lock his eyes on him yet because it would be too creepy to do that, specially he was talking with those seniors earlier. He didn't want to be so obvious as heck. But right now, he just couldn't controlled it anymore, hearing his voice not too far away from him is enough of a reason to get his full attention.

 

"Did you ate already?"

 

Mark asks, holding in his laughter as he noticed how the younger had already completely locked his eyes on Jinyoung.

 

'Oh this kid is so whipped for you, Park Jinyoung!'

 

He thought.

 

"Yes... hyung..."

 

Yugyeom unconsciously muttered while watching Jinyoung's back, instructing their actors.

 

"Want me to call him?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Okay, wait a minute,"

 

Mark said and was about to stood up and call his friend when Yugyeom suddenly snapped on reality.

 

"Hyung, wait where are you going?"

 

He said in panic, stopping his hyung from leaving his chair.

 

"You said you want me to call him?"

 

"Huh? N-No! I mean...don't...please...he's too busy, I don't want to disturb him."

 

He said. He's just afraid he'll get to stressed him out even more with his presence. Jinyoung already looks tired and he didn't want to fueled that more.

 

"You sure?" Mark asked and the younger just nodded his head, "Okay. Just sit wherever you want, if they asks you what are you doing here, told them I asked you to come here."

 

Mark offered, knowing all too well that the younger badly wanted to stay and watch his long time crush.

 

"Okay, hyung. Thanks!"

 

Yugyeom said and was about to take a seat, but immediately turned around again to asks something to his hyung.

 

"Hyung..."

 

He started. Mark only hummed as an answer, having his first bite of food inside his mouth while still arranging the sound effects for the whole stage play.

 

"Did they already ate?"

 

He whispered to his hyung as if he's telling him a top secret.

 

Mark started chuckling when he heard that, quickly understating his motive for asking that.

 

"Jinyoung has not eaten anything yet since morning,"

 

"Really? Even just a small bite?"

 

He asks, now getting worried.

 

"We're rushing everything today so, yeah...I'm actually the first one who get to eat something today," He said but chuckles again when he realized that he wasn't listening anymore and how the younger looks so worried right now as he watches his love interest doing his stuffs. "Did you bought something for him too?"

 

"Hyung?"

 

Yugyeom asks, a little distracted.

 

"I said did you bought something for him too?"

 

"W-Well...I...I did.."

 

He answered timidly, scratching his nape trying to avoid his hyung's eyes. He didn't even know why he's so shy to even admit that? So what if he bought something for him? It's normal because he likes him and this hyung here and mostly everyone here already knows about it, so what is he even shy for? Why such a kid Kim Yugyeom? He thought.

 

"You're so sweet. Jinyoung is seriously so lucky about you,"

 

Mark said trying to boost his confidence.

 

Yugyeom couldn't help the shy smile on his lips. It just sounds so good in his hears.

 

"Then what are you waiting for?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Go."

 

Mark said, gesturing him with his chopsticks to go and approach Jinyoung.

 

"Is it okay?"

 

He asks hesitantly. But before Mark could even open his mouth to answer him, they finally heard Jinyoung calling for a 30 minutes break.

 

"Oh what a timing!"

 

Mark beams giving Yugyeom a suggestive smile. But the younger couldn't do anything anymore nor think straight anymore the moment he saw Jinyoung already making his way to them.

 

'Oh my ghad! He's coming near us, he's coming near us...'

 

His nervous mind thought as he quickly averted his eyes somewhere when the senior shifted his eyes on him.

 

"I thought you already forgotten to stuff your stomach or something?"

 

Mark jokingly said when Jinyoung finally reached him.

 

"I can't believe you're eating already?"

 

The guy said as he noticed his lunchbox, somehow, he suddenly feels so hungry upon seeing it.

 

"It's because my sweet man didn't want me to starve myself,"

 

"Tss. ing cringy."

 

He said and sat beside him. He let out a tired groan as he started stretching his neck by shifting it from left to right. Working for this stage play as a director is seriously so draining. Specially, when you have such a slow minded actors. He thought.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter