Bonus Chapter (Epilogue)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung starts stirring from his sleep when he suddenly hears his phone ringing. His eyes are still close as he lazily reaches at his side to fish it, forcing his eyes open once he finally got the device in front of his face. Even though his sight is still blurry since he just literally woke up, he can still clearly read the caller's name into his phone's screen, his lips automatically tugs into a smile as he realizes that it was the younger who's calling him.

 

"Wae?"

 

Jinyoung softly mutters after tapping the answer button, still laying at his small sofa, wrapped in his blanket.

 

[ Did I wake my boyfriend up? ]

 

Yugyeom playfully said on the other line, noticing how the other guy sounds like, he was sure that he just woke up.

 

Jinyoung instantly blushes because of that, he smiles even wider as he started pulling up his blanket to cover his face, hiding on it as if the younger can visibly see him even though he wasn't here at his apartment right now.

 

He still isn't seriously used to it yet since he just literally said 'yes' to him last night, he still feels so freaking shy even though they're were now officially a couple, but the way he was embarrassed is all in a good way anyway.

 

'So this is the feeling of finally getting yourself a lover?'

 

He thought and blushes even more. There was an ongoing riot inside his stomach and he just literally curled his body on his blanket as he tries to hold himself back from letting out an embarrassing squeal. He seriously couldn't describe what he was feeling right now, he feels so happy, shy, nervous, excited and just mostly happy.

 

'What the heck Park Jinyoung? This is so not manly at all!'

 

He thought and tries to go back from his cool side but he actually failed and just ended up quietly kicking his legs under his cover as he felt even more shy when he remembers the younger's romantic surprise for him last night.

 

[ Hyung? Are you still there? Did you fall asleep again? ]

 

Yugyeom starts asking after a minute of just waiting for the senior to answer him.

 

"No, I'm already wide awake,"

 

Jinyoung finally answered after gathering himself again from blushing so hard earlier. He started chuckling a bit as he heard the younger chuckling too at the other line.

 

[ I thought you fall asleep again you suddenly became so quiet? ]

 

"It's because I'm still sleepy, why are you calling me so early in the morning anyway?"

 

[ What do you mean why? It's your graduation today, shouldn't you be preparing for it now hyung? ]

 

The younger reminded him. Jinyoung looks up at his wall clock to check the time, chuckling a bit as he saw that it was still way too early for him to prepare.

 

"Yugyeom, it's just 6 am in the morning, it's still way too early."

 

[ But you should at least be awake by now? ]

 

"Well, I'm awake now."

 

[ Then you should prepare now hyung, ]

 

Jinyoung couldn't help but laugh as the younger said that, finding it funny how he just keeps on insisting that to him.

 

"Yah~ you seem more excited than me?"

 

He said, still laughing a bit.

 

[ Well, honestly...I'm just excited to go there to pick you up so I can finally see you... ]

 

Jinyoung brought up a hand to cover his mouth when he heard that, he just didn't know why he suddenly feels so giddy with whatever the younger was saying right now that he feels like he would just suddenly let out a girly squeal if he didn't cover his mouth or something?

 

[ I shouldn't have really let you go home last night...now I'm already missing you too much? ]

 

Jinyoung is seriously so speechless right now, as in he was just covering his mouth, smiling so wide behind it while his whole face was heating up. He didn't even know what to say? He just suddenly feels thankful that the younger isn't here so he wouldn't see him like this.

 

Last night was indeed, so far, the happiest night for him and the younger, they just stayed there at that romantic setup for hours just embracing the thought of them finally being an official couple. Yugyeom doesn't want to let him go home after that and even though Jinyoung do wanted to stay the night over with him, he just can't because he didn't want his sister to be alone at his apartment. Yes, they aren't that close but it was still his sister, he still cares for her. In the end, Yugyeom agreed to it as the very understanding guy that he was.

 

[ Are you seriously sleeping now hyung? ]

 

Yugyeom asks again while laughing, Jinyoung just keeps on dozing from his line.

 

"I'm not~"

 

Jinyoung softly speaks, almost sounding like a cute whine, he finally removes his hand from covering his mouth.

 

[ Why do you sounds so cute today? ]

 

Yugyeom said while chuckling, he didn't know if he was just being overwhelmed by the thought of Jinyoung finally becoming his boyfriend or he just naturally sounds so adorable today that's why he finds it cute?

 

Jinyoung finally let out a defeated giggle as he just couldn't help it anymore. Yugyeom had been so expressive when they're still working everything out and became more expressive that they we're now officially together, he just didn't how would he react about that anymore.

 

"I'm not cute,"

 

[ You are~ ]

 

"Oh shut up!"

 

Jinyoung defeatedly said, making him and the younger laughing because of that. Yugyeom seriously needs to stop now, it's too early to be getting these tingling feeling.

 

Jinyoung tilted his head upwards when he suddenly heard the door to his bedroom creaking open, meeting eyes with his sister who just woke up, the older girl immediately throws him a curious look as he saw his brother talking with someone at the phone and he seems to be in a good mood because he was smiling, which so unnatural since this guy is never a morning person? Shrugging it for now, she quickly made her way inside the bathroom.

 

"Anyway, I need to go for now, noona is awake. I need to prepare something for breakfast,"

 

He informed him while whispering, not wanting his sister hear to him.

 

[ Okay hyung, I'll just see you later then? ]

 

"Hm."

 

[ Okay, bye for now! ]

 

Yugyeom beams and was about to end the call but Jinyoung suddenly speaks again.

 

[ Yes hyung? ]

 

Jinyoung paused for a while as he bit his bottom lip trying to hold himself back from smiling so wide, suddenly feeling so shy with what he wanted to say.

 

"I miss you too."

 

He sweetly mutters and finally ended the call, bringing his blanket up to face once again as he uses all his remaining self-control not to let out an embarrassing squeal, his legs were kicking under the covers and no matter how hard he was trying to convince himself to just stay composed he seriously couldn't help it.

 

"Yah what are you doing?"

 

Jinyoung snaps back on reality when he suddenly heard his sister speaking, he pushes his blanket down once again as saw her standing just beside the sofa, looking down at him with that disbelief at the same time curious expression. He instantly sits up from his laying position, awkwardly clearing his throat as he finally goes back on being the composed guy that he is.

 

"Are you sick or something?"

 

She asks again, still looking at him like that. She just finds it so weird that he was behaving like that earlier like a salted worm at the sofa without making any sound? She didn't know if he's hurt or he was still dreaming or something?

 

"I'm not sick."

 

He shortly answered and just finally stands up, gathering his blanket to fold it neatly before making his way inside the kitchen to prepare something for breakfast.

 

His sister only shrugged her shoulders about it as the younger just completely ignores her.

 

***********

 

"Can you move a little faster? For pete's sake we're going to be late?!"

 

"We still have a few hours! Stop freaking rushing me!"

 

"Noona, I still need to do something before the ceremony, I need to be there earlier than the rest!"

 

"Aish! This bastard, are you some kind of a VIP huh?!"

 

His sister shouted from the inside of the bedroom.

 

Jinyoung lifted his hand as he starts massaging his temples, trying to tell himself to just be calm and be more patient as much as possible but still, he didn't think he can hold it in any longer either.

 

He started searching for his phone beside him when he heard it dinged, immediately letting out a groan when he saw that it was already from the younger, informing him that he's already outside waiting for him.

 

"Noona how long are you still gonna take?!"

 

He asks in frustrations, now getting up from sitting at the sofa as he started collecting his things. He stomps his way in front of his bedroom door and knocks on it continuously.

 

"Can you freaking leave me alone for a while?! I need more time okay?! I was trying my best here to ing rush myself, so shut up!"

 

"You're freaking inside the bedroom for already three hours and yet you're still not done, what the heck?!"

 

"Yah! I'm ing telling you, Park Jinyoung, shut up!"

 

"Fine! If you're still not downstairs after a minute, I'm going to ing leave without you!"

 

He said at last and just grabs his bag and walks directly out of the door. He didn't care anymore if he would have attended his graduation ceremony without a guardian. He's freaking so done with her and her annoying sass! He just couldn't understand why is she taking so much time to prepare? It's a graduation it wasn't a freaking fashion show!

 

'Argh. Girls. I would never understand them.'

 

He thought and suddenly feels thankful that he was in fact, dating a guy.

 

'Oh...yes...I am dating a guy...and his name is Yugyeom...'

 

Jinyoung suddenly blushes about his thoughts, but as he thinks of the younger, he quickly sprinted his way down the stairs to go meet him outside. Yugyeom must've been waiting now for a few minutes and he feels so embarrassed that he was making him wait this long. All thanks to his stubborn sister.

 

Yugyeom instantly brightens once he finally saw him walking out of the gates, he always looks so happy whenever he's seeing him but it was totally different right now, it was as if his eyes were twinkling with the sight of his hyung...who's actually and officially now his boyfriend.

 

"Sorry for waiting, noona was taking too much time preparing,"

 

He mutters, feeling his whole face heating up because of that smile from the younger's lips.

 

"It's okay..." Yugyeom answered, taking one single step closer to him before continuing, "Anything for my dear boyfriend."

 

He softly mutters as he places a sweet gentle kiss at the senior's cheeks which undoubtedly made the older shy as he just hides his face on the crook of the younger's neck. He's actually still a little anxious about doing that because they're obviously just in front of his apartment's gate, along the street, but he can't help it either since he was blushing so hard right now and he needs to at least conceal it by doing that.

 

‘Can he just please stop?’

 

Jinyoung thought because he didn’t know how to keep up with his sweetness anymore.

 

Yugyeom only chuckles softly as he starts wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's body.

 

“I love you,”

 

The younger whispered as he planted a kiss at his boyfriend’s head.

 

Jinyoung can feel his heart warming in contentment when he heard that, he slowly lifted up his head to meet the younger’s eyes, staring and smiling at him.

 

‘You have no idea how much, I wanted to tell you those words back,’

 

He thought as he suddenly feels a little guilty for not answering him back. It’s not that Jinyoung didn’t feels the same about him, he wouldn’t dare to say ‘yes’ to him if he knows that he didn’t, but it’s just that, he wanted to be sure first that the moment he tells him those words, he would say it with the same amount of sincerity like the younger, he’s just afraid that it would come out a little dry or something, specially, all of this was his first time and he would admit that he’s lacking some experience with these kind of things, and though he knows it was just his insecure thoughts once again, still, Jinyoung was just afraid to this up because he didn’t want to disappoint his boyfriend. All Jinyoung wanted is to love him just like how the younger loves him with all of his heart, so he wanted to be sure that he’ll be giving him the same amount of love or even more than the younger’s love for him.

 

“So are we going now?” The couple instantly shifted their attention behind them when they heard someone speaking, “Are you guys really that close to each other?”

 

She added and that’s when Jinyoung finally realizes that he was still in his boyfriend’s arms, he quickly brings back some distance as he starts clearing his throat, suddenly feeling a little nervous as his sister keeps on looking at them back and forth with that arch brows and obvious suspicion in her eyes.

 

“Good morning, noona,”

 

Yugyeom greeted with a warm smile, trying to break the unnecessary tension. The older girl is still having her familiar strict looking face, she starts looking at him from head to toe and back at his face before speaking.

 

“Good morning.”

 

She answered dryly and Yugyeom just suddenly wanted to shakes his head in amusement but he prevented himself from doing it because he didn’t want to appear to be disrespectful. His boyfriend and his sister do actually have a lot in common, to the point that he wasn’t intimated by that dryness from her anymore.

 

“I still have a lot of important things to do after this? So can we just go now since you keep on freaking rushing me earlier?”

 

She said as she crosses her arms on her chest. Jinyoung was still sort of embarrassed that he couldn’t even bring himself to snide back at her, he just gives her a quick glance before shifting his look at the younger beside him, telling him that they should go now.

 

Yugyeom then nodded his head as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter