Let Me (Eleven Part 1)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello, everyone! I just want to inform you that this chapter (and I think the upcoming chapters?) will be shamelessly long so I'll be cutting it into two parts as part 1 and 2, but will be both posted in the same time. I actually drafted the whole thing since the first months of 2019 and just got to publish the story by now for some reasons. Anyway, I just kept on writing things before without thinking about the word count and I got shookt when I was editing this chapter because it's too damn long, but I can't split it into two different chapters’ cos I want to stick with my 20 chaptered draft. So I hope you guys wouldn't get sick of that kkkkkkk~ and thank you so much for reading this fanfic. I hope I'm making you happy and I’m filling your Jingyeom cravings! (like me to myself) and yeah, I'm sorry for interrupting kkkk You may read now, love lots!

 

**********


How did he get here is still a mystery for Yugyeom. He roams his eyes around the room only to see himself, his friend Bambam and three other students sitting a little far from each other.

 

Bammie took the seat on the far side of the room while Yugyeom was still left there standing in the middle of the room not sure what to do.

 

First of all, yes, he was there but Bammie is the one who pressed the building fire alarm. Second, he didn’t do anything wrong so why is he even here? And third, of all the places, this is the place where he shouldn't be seriously in!

 

"You're freaking dead once we got out of here."

 

Yugyeom muttered under his breath as he finally took the seat beside his friend.

 

"I heard that,"

 

The latter said, still having his arms crossed on his chest.

 

"So what? It's your fault."

 

"I told you to run and hide!"

 

"You're so childish!"

 

"You're just lame! Now I have no choice but to surrender too, tsk!"

 

"You can run and hide yourself though but you still surrendered. Not my fault and still your fault!"

 

"And what? Let my friend be screwed alone for something he didn't do? And besides, who the heck are you kidding? You'll sell me out too so what's the point of running and hiding?"

 

Bambam said, knowing all too well that Yugyeom wouldn't hesitate to sell out his name to the guidance counselor for his childish pranks.

 

"Glad you know."

 

Yugyeom said and they both turned quiet. He's still annoyed that he was thrown here for something he honestly didn't do or even took part of.

 

After lunch, Youngjae got to their room ahead of them because Jaebum walked him there, leaving the two of them just casually talking and walking down the stairs to their next subject. The hallways are quiet and there's no student visible around other than them, so when Bammie saw the fire alarm button, his childish side pops out again. Yugyeom tried to stopped him but this air headed kid didn't even listen and just pressed it as if he's so excited about it. In the end, the professors thought he was the one who did that because he's the nearest student at the button that time, Bammie was quick to hide, but once he saw his friend getting roasted he has no choice but to show up and admit his crime.

 

Yugyeom didn't honestly want to be here and even though he was so pissed off, he couldn't let his friend alone here too.

 

"Don't pretend to be mad. I know you like it too because you'll see Jinyoung hyung here?"

 

"That's the thing! Jinyoung hyung is here and what in the world would he think of me now? Yugyeom is such a damn kid! He's so childish!"

 

He said, now crossing his arms on his chest too. He was honestly doing his best to look or appear mature for Jinyoung so at least he wouldn't feel like Yugyeom is too young for him but just look at him now? He’s here inside the detention room for 'being accused' of pressing the fire alarm? Great.

 

Not even a minute ago, the detention room's door finally opened revealing a strict looking Jinyoung. Yugyeom immediately slides his body down on his chair as much as he can to hide himself. Too bad, Jinyoung quickly noticed him but decided to act as if not even though he was a little curious too what is that kid, together with his friend doing here?

 

"You're making yourself look more pathetic? Dude, can you just sit properly? You look like a slime?"

 

Bammie commented beside him, looking at his friend who looks like he's about to fall out of his own chair.

 

Yugyeom immediately goes back on sitting properly on his chair when he realized that he indeed looks more pathetic and childish like that.

 

"So, I believe y'all have talked with the guidance counselor right?"

 

Jinyoung started, being the usual composed and strict student council official that he is.

 

"I'll hand out an individual form and all you need to do is to fill up the basic info and write what have you done for you to be here. Raise your hand if you have any questions. Pass it back to me when you're done."

 

He instructed, passing out the forms one by one.

 

Yugyeom hesitantly gets the paper being handed to him by Jinyoung. He couldn't honestly meet his eyes in pure embarrassment and he didn't know if he should be thankful that the senior is acting as if he doesn't care that he's here or be sad because he's ignoring the fact that he was actually here?

 

Jinyoung goes back in front to wait for the papers to go back to him. He still has that straight monotonous expression in his face.

 

"What would I write?"

 

Yugyeom whispered to Bammie.

 

"Just write what have you done!"

 

Bam whispered back.

 

"But I didn't do anything?"

 

"Then just freaking write what have you done during that time?"

 

"What?"

 

He asked. Still not getting it. Bammie didn't answered anymore and just focused himself in filling up his own form.

 

"Kim Yugyeom-si, do you have any questions?"

 

Yugyeom instantly snapped his head up when he heard the senior mentioning his name. He immediately scooted away from his friend, looking at Jinyoung with his guilty face as if he had been caught cheating in an exam.

 

"N-None, hyung!"

 

He said, stuttering. Jinyoung didn't answered anymore and just stared at him with his straight face that Yugyeom couldn't help but averted his eyes somewhere.

 

Jinyoung on the other hand, finds it a little funny how the younger looks so nervous but he's Park Jinyoung so it doesn't really show on his face right now. Also, his curiosity suddenly got triggered again as to why these two younger guys are here. He knows for a fact that they were goofy and they act so dumb and childish most of the times, but they aren't actually the type to be doing major assault like fighting or bullying for them to be thrown here.

 

'I may be slightly wrong though, because they're actually here...'

 

He thought.

 

"You can now pass back the papers if you're done."

 

He reminded the students inside after another minute.

 

He started to collect the papers, checking each of it before settling it back on the table.

 

"If ever you're not aware, you're handing me back an empty form?"

 

Jinyoung said to one of the senior student inside. The student looks up to him while having that proud smirk on his lips.

 

"I am very much aware Mr. Pretty boy..."

 

He said, even winking at Jinyoung as if teasing the student council president.

 

Yugyeom at the back felt his ears perked up by hearing that. His blood suddenly feels like boiling.

 

"And I believe you're not that stupid to not understand the instruction, am I right?"

 

Jinyoung answered back, trying to be calm and composed as much as he can.

 

"Then I'll repeat, fill up the basic info and write what have you done."

 

He added. The senior student obviously got offended, but immediately tried to pull it off to snide back.

 

"What if don't wanna?"

 

He said, smirking at Jinyoung as if telling him not to mess with him.

 

"I'm not giving you a choice. Again, fill up the basic info and write what have you done."

 

Jinyoung said calmly but wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter