Let Me (Four)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam and Youngjae exchanges some looks and slightly shakes their head in unison.

"So based on that idiotic smile on your face, you've had a successful first move yesterday isn't it?"

Youngjae started.

Yugyeom giggled.

"Not really,"

He answered, putting his elbow above the table and resting his chin on his hands while staring and smiling at space as if reminiscing something.

"What do you mean?"

Bambam asks.

"I mean, it didn't end up from the way I was dreaming about it, but it's not that bad either."

"So are we to congratulate you now or later?"

"Congratulate me when you've finally see him walking and sitting beside me,"

"Oh ho!"

"Yugyeom seems a lot more confident to say that now uh?"

Youngjae teased.

"But seriously, I should've done this long time ago— I mean, I was too dumb and pathetic to even dreamed of him when in the first place I wasn't even doing any effort to be closer to him...this feels a lot more satisfying than just watching him from a distance."

"Well, I'm upset that you've actually realized it just now. Youngjae and me keeps on telling you that before, but you're such a coward so you keep on ignoring us,"

Bambam said. He's not really mad, he just find it so late for him to realize it just now when in fact they keep on telling their friend before to make a move before it gets too late, but shy Yugyeom is  on the loose and wouldn't even consider their suggestions, and now he's like this regretting and saying he should've done this before? Freaking nuts. Bambam thought.

"I was still so anxious back then and you guys pushing me to confess was a lot of pressure for me, I didn't even know how would I approach him..."

"So it was our fault, Kim Yugyeom?"

Youngjae said and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I didn't say that, geez."

He answered and rolled his eyes in a manly way.

"Fine. Enough with this, the most important things is that he's finally getting to know you so you better do your best okay?"

Bambam said, suddenly being serious. Yugyeom smiled at them and nodded his head.

"I will. Thank you guys,"

He said before Youngjae makes a cringing sound and they only laugh a bit because of that.

"Anyway, what're you waiting for? I thought you'll have your daily routine now to see him?"

Bambam asked because as far as he knows, Yugyeom told them he'll have this; Operation visit the beautiful guy every day.

"I'm just waiting for Jackson hyung. He texted me last night telling me to wait for him at lunch so he can get me deliver his lunchbox for Mark hyung."

"And speaking of that hyung, here he comes."

Youngjae informed them and soon enough, Jackson was already standing beside their table.

"Sup!"

He greeted, looking a little exhausted.

"Hyung, where's Jaebum hyung?"

Youngjae immediately asked noticing that the senior is alone today.

"Aww, greet me first instead!"

Jackson said, acting as if he was offended.

"Aye hyung, seriously?"

Youngjae whined and Jackson let out his usual scandalous hyena laugh.

"He's still on the set, we're all rushing today since it was the last practice before the play, I just managed to get here after I told them I was just going to the restroom for a minute."

"An intellectual, I see?"

"Not really, love can just make you do things sometimes."

He said and threw him a wink, Bambam only rolled his eyes in a playful way. ing love life! Why doesn't he have one?

"Anyway, here.." He said, giving the younger beside him his usual lunchbox, "And can you tell him I can't go home with him today? I'll be off a little late."

"Okay, copied hyung!"

"Thanks, Gyeommie! I'll be going back now before they find out I was fooling them. Bye guys!"

He stood up and finally started jogging away from them, obviously in a little rush.

"The hyungs are so busy nowadays, I could even barely see them."

Youngjae said, feeling a little blue for not being able to see his boyfriend and most of his hyungs today.

"Well, that's life!"

"You guys can go with me today if you want to, at least we'll be all seeing Mark hyung today?"

"Oh no thanks! There would be no way for me to enter their major's campus. I said what I said..."

Bambam said, shaking his head.

"I can't even believe you manage to get and stay there with those bunch of rude and intimidating seniors around,"

Youngjae added making Yugyeom laugh when he realized it too.

"I was kind of expecting that too and I'm not sure what happened to them, but...It's weird because they all seemed to be rooting for me about approaching Jinyoung hyung..."

Yugyeom hesistanly said, feeling his cheeks slightly burning.

Obviously, the film arts department wasn't that of a welcoming family, specially the seniors. They were known for their serious and authoritative auras, they were too competitive and composed, that is why other departments wasn't that fond of them and was kind of avoiding making conflicts with them.

When he was making his way to their college campus, Yugyeom was kind of expecting it too that he'll be roasted and judged by them, especially now that there was an upcoming competition for all colleges. His Jackson hyung couldn't even visit his boyfriend now because he knows for sure those competitive seniors will just accused him of spying over them. The theater majors and Film majors were considered as a great rivals, it was a battle of great performers and great directors, that's why it was very crucial for now for everyone to visit their college because they are just too sensitive. Also, that's why he was actually surprised too that they were treating him like that as if they didn't mind at all that he was from another college and that they were all approving his feelings for their block-mate or doesn't even shooing him off.

"That's great! It's like you've easily got his family's approval!"

Youngjae beamed.

"Yeah. It actually felt good," He said and checks the time on his wrist watch, "Anyway, I have to go deliver this lunch boxes! Bye guys! Seeya tomorrow!"

He said and finally stood up, his friends only cheered for him before he finally left them.

**********

The seniors immediately gave him a meaningful look and pointed at Jinyoung beside Mark when they saw Yugyeom quietly entering the filming room.

Yugyeom took a deep breath before continuing to proceed near them.

Jinyoung was watching the whole rehearsal while Mark was busy supplying the sound effects during it.

"Uh...a meal for two?"

He said after clearing his throat to get their attention for a second.

"Oh! Hi, Gyeommie!"

Mark said when he finally noticed him. Jinyoung only looks at him for a second and immediately goes back on watching the rehearsal on the stage.

Yugyeom only smiled a little and puts down the lunchboxes on their table and just quietly made his way on his usual spot just a few rows behind them.

Everyone seems so focused today since it was the last day of practices before presenting it next week. They all look tired and exhausted, specially Jinyoung. He keeps on massaging his neck while watching the actors on the stage. Directing a whole play is such a big responsibility and Yugyeom wished this competition to be over soon so Jinyoung and his Mark hyung wouldn't be so stressed and exhausted like this anymore.

Soon enough, the rehearsal had been done and they all started to proceed in discussing what to improve and stuffs, then finally decided to have their first break.

Yugyeom finally feels a little relieved that they will finally get to eat something because judg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter