Let Me (Nineteen Part 2)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys?"

 

Yugyeom mutters to get their attention since they're all sitting at their marbled porch while giggling at each other with their backs facing the younger.

 

"Oh! Gyeommie our big boy!"

 

Jackson beamed once they heard him talking behind them, now standing up one by one and as expected, they all have that same mischievous look on their faces.

 

"Are you guys done? No wonder Jinyoung isn't picking up my calls because, yeah...you two are...busy."

 

Mark added.

 

'What would you expect about Kunpimook Bhuwakul's mouth anyway?'

 

He thought and just slightly shakes his head, suddenly wishing that it was Jaebum instead of Bammie who saw them earlier. Jaebum is seriously the exact opposite of Bammie when it comes with these things.

 

"Well, are you guys going in or not?"

 

He said, shrugging his shoulders as he completely opened the door for them.

 

"Only if you guys want us in or..."

 

Youngjae said, purposely cutting his own words as he exchanges some suggestive looks with the other guys before they all started laughing.

 

'Oh seriously what would I do with them?'

 

The younger thought as he just chuckles in defeat.

 

"Come on in, Jinyoung hyung is expecting you guys tonight so...shall we?"

 

Yugyeom reasoned out as he scooted at the side and stretches his arms towards the door, gesturing them all to come in.

 

"Where's Jinyoung?"

 

Mark asks as they all started walking towards the living room, quickly roaming his eyes around trying to spot that snob guy to give him some proud tap on his back for bravely doing it with the younger, he knows that Jinyoung is just so conservative so that was really something to be congratulated.

 

"He's upstairs, he'll go down in a bit,"

 

Yugyeom said, now sitting beside his Jaebum hyung as he just lets his other friends rummaging their fridge and bringing out this and that to put it in the center table, already setting up their own little party.

 

"There, all set up."

 

Youngjae said after him and Bam finishes bringing out those wine and foods from their friend's fridge, immediately dropping himself beside his boyfriend at the sofa.

 

"Sometimes, I couldn't help but think if Gyeommie do really owns this house or we own it?"

 

Jackson commented, earning a loud laughter from the others. He just realized how they're so freaking feel at home inside this mansion, they didn't even need the younger's permission anymore to do this and that.

 

"You guys are really that close with each other aren't you?"

 

Jimin said, noticing and admiring how these guys are just so close at each other that they certainly look all too solid together, almost like real blooded brothers.

 

'Well minus the fact that they're all in pairs and is actually dating each other, but all in all they seriously have that great bond.'

 

She thought, not really minding them dating each other because that's completely common nowadays anyway and they're all good people, so she's cool with it.

 

"Yeah, I didn't even know why am I friends with these idiots?"

 

Bammie said, earning a quick protest from the other guys as they started throwing things at him, Jimin and the others only laughs about that.

 

Yugyeom slowly stops from laughing when he saw the senior finally going down the stairs, making the other guys shifting their heads too when they suddenly notice him looking somewhere.

 

Jinyoung only gave them a quick unbothered glance as he directly made his way inside the kitchen, making the other guys and gal at the living room suddenly getting confused.

 

"Well, that was awkward?" Jackson commented while chuckling a bit when Jinyoung was finally inside the kitchen. "I was actually waiting for him to come down so I could tease them, but I didn't know it would suddenly be that awkward?"

 

He added and just started laughing.

 

"Aye hyung, give him a break? Can you guys not do it for now, please?"

 

Yugyeom suddenly mutters beside Jaebum. Though he was smiling a little, they can visibly see how worried he is about it.

 

"Fine, fine!"

 

Jackson said in defeat since he really couldn't resist that hopeful puppy eyes of their youngest friend.

 

"But we will do it some other time, we're not going to let that pass, Gyeommie!"

 

Youngjae said and the other's just agreed with it too, leaving the younger slightly shaking his head in disbelief.

 

"Why are you guys even doing that in this living room anyway? In that sofa where you guys are sitting at to be specific?"

 

Bam said pointing at that sofa that they're currently sitting at, all the guys there except for Yugyeom suddenly pushes their backs off from leaning at the sofa when they heard that, chuckling as they started throwing the younger some silly look.

 

"Duhh! Of course, they're all alone here? They can just freely wherever they want,"

 

"What the heck?! No we're not!"

 

Yugyeom immediately denies, suddenly feeling his whole face heating up. Youngjae only laughs heartily about that.

 

"That was risky anyway, you should've at least locked the front door, and dude you freaking have that king size bed at your room?"

 

Jaebum added.

 

"And you could've just give us a call to go hang out next time if you guys do really want to do it?"

 

Mark spoke.

 

"Are you guys seriously doing it here earlier?" Jimin asks, finding it risky at the same time funny, specially, Bam is the one who excitedly reported it to them earlier. "I mean, I can't trust Bam while he's saying that as if he's an excited seal about to get a fresh fish from the caregiver?"

 

"Hey!"

 

Jimin added, earning a quick protest from the guy sitting beside him, making the other guys laughing about it too.

 

"It's seriously not like that,"

 

Yugyeom clears after they've moved on from that seal thing.

 

"Psh! You're literally on top of him earlier, who the heck are you kidding?"

 

Bam snide.

 

"Well, y-yes, but...we're...just making out, we're not going to do that,"

 

The younger admitted.

 

"You're just saying that because Bam interrupted you guys, but I don't think that would only be some 'making out' if we didn't arrive earlier?"

 

Jackson said, knowing that even though the younger or even Jinyoung do have some self-control, they're still a man, even if you turned the world upside down, that needy side of them can be easily triggered with these setup, specially these two do have some great mutual feelings for each other and heck they're freaking alone here earlier so what would you expect anyway?

 

"Let's just not talk about it and besides, we have a decent girl here? Aren't you guys even shy?"

 

Yugyeom said in defeat trying to convince them to stop by pointing at Jimin.

 

"I'm a decent girl, but I don't really mind,"

 

Jimin immediately confirmed, making the younger only letting down his shoulders in complete defeat when the other guys started booing him and just all laugh afterwards.

 

"He’s coming,”

 

Bam whispered yelled as he saw Jinyoung finally walking out of the kitchen, making all of them suddenly getting awkwardly quiet while preventing themselves from laughing as the youngest one immediately gave them a look as if telling them to just shut up and not say anything about it.

 

"Hyung?"

 

Yugyeom immediately responded before the senior could even open his mouth to speak.

 

"Can we have dinner first?"

 

Jinyoung asks, voice was confusingly calm and unbothered, just looking at the younger as if he's just casually waiting for him to answer.

 

"Oh! Uh, yeah! Sure."

 

Yugyeom instantly agreed, now standing up from sitting beside Jaebum, secretly giving the other guys and gal a look as if asking them to get moving now while Jinyoung is seriously on his usual mood again.

 

"I've prepared the table,"

 

Jinyoung shortly mutters as he started walking back ahead of them inside the kitchen, leaving the other guys suddenly throwing the younger a stupid look as they all started laughing quietly again, afraid that Jinyoung would hear it.

 

"Why is this so awkward?"

 

Youngjae whispered while they're all walking now inside the kitchen, sitting one by one at the chairs in front of the Kim's exaggeratedly long table.

 

It was seriously a little awkward with the first two minutes, it was like the guys was just really testing their limits and seriously trying their best not to let out their purely childish side and starts teasing them about it, though Jackson as the goofiest one, couldn't really help but laughs secretly, it was still a good thing that he still kept his promise about not teasing them for now. He just decided to focus himself with eating so he wouldn't get to let his mouth talking about it. But soon enough, the table started getting noisy and comfortable again when they finally start talking about the dish that they were eating when Jaebum started asking them who did it.

 

"Really? I've been friends with you for such a long time, but I never knew you know how to cook?"

 

Youngjae asks in disbelief, taking another spoonful of that food that the younger cooked earlier.

 

"It's because you guys never gave me a chance to prove my skills to you so how would you know?"

 

"Psh! If I know you're just really preserving that skills so you can show it off to Jinyoung?"

 

Mark said, now on the loose of teasing them again.

 

"And what's so wrong about that anyway?" Yugyeom confidently answered and the guys and gal were obviously a little caught off guard for a while for that sudden confidence before they started whistling, "Why? Didn't you guys wanted to cook something for your special someone too?"

 

He added, trying to sound more confident as much as he can despite his cheeks heating up. Jinyoung was just ignoring their conversation as he just focuses himself with eating, letting out a sigh as he heard that from the younger.

 

'What in the world is he even saying?'

 

He thought, still unbothered.

 

*******

  

After their noisy dinner at the dining table, the whole squad eventually goes back at the living room to go drink some wine together to unwind themselves from stress and dramas that happened from the past few weeks.

 

"You wouldn't freaking believe how!"

 

Jackson said when the girl started asking them about how did they all meet each other for them to be this brotherly close.

 

"Youngjae is actually the one who brought us all here,"

 

Mark speaks, pointing at Youngjae who's just smiling a little proud to himself.

 

"And honestly we weren't seriously the best match for each other before! If you met us during lower years, you'll definitely not expect us to be drinking together like this in the future?"

 

He added, already laughing as he remembers those times that it was seriously a literal chaos between all of them.

 

"So what happened?"

 

Jimin eagerly asks and the guys starts reminiscing and narrating their pasts, constantly laughing between scenarios as they remember how freaking immature they were during those times.

 

"I was freaking fuming in anger while I'm running after him! I keep on shouting and shoving everyone out of my way just to get him! Heck, I even pushed that professor off of my way just to desperately catch him!" Jackson said, laughing with his own childishness during lower years, "So when I saw him entering that one room, I was like, yeah, you freaking little idiot! You're ing dead to me once I catch you!"

 

Jackson said, even acting out some scenes.

 

"I was too desperate that time, I kept on thinking how stupid I am to run inside of the classroom and totally make myself cornered! So when I saw Jackson hyung entering the room, I couldn't think of anything anymore and just quickly run towards the window and just ing jump off!"

 

"What the heck?! Seriously?!"

 

Jimin reacted in disbelief because that was insane!

 

"I was so freaking shocked you know? I never really thought that he'd be jumping out of the ing window at the second floor just to escape me! So instead of beating him up, I became so ing nervous instead, I quickly sprinted my way out and carried him at the main clinic,"

 

"I can even hear Jackson hyung cursing at me throughout our whole way to the clinic and if I wasn't half unconscious I'd definitely curse back at him!"

 

"It's a good thing that you didn't because I'd seriously dropped you off at the floor if you did?"

 

"I hate you, hyung!"

 

Youngjae said and playfully kick his Jackson hyung despite having Jaebum being in between them.

 

"Then....it just goes on I think? We've been both sanctioned a couple of hours of community service for fighting inside the campus, and I was forced to take care of you because they said you're living at the dorms and your parents are living far away? Then....ah! I was so freaking mad at Jinyoung because he keeps on monitoring me about it since he was already the sophomore's representative at the council that time."

 

"Jinyoung's been everyone's nightmare since lower years to be honest,"

 

Jaebum whispers as a matter of fact, keeping his voice down low so the guy left at the kitchen wouldn't get to hear it.

 

"Truly a nightmare! I don't even know why Yugyeom falls for him during that time?"

 

Jackson said, which the younger just immediately shushed off before Jinyoung could even hear that.

 

"Anyway, so yeah, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter