Let Me (Eighteen Part 2)

LET ME [ Completed ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure she didn't tell your, Mom?"

 

Jinyoung asks, stopping right in front of the, Kim's big elegant doors, obviously being a little paranoid again.

 

He just can't help but to be a little worried about it. This will be his second time going back here and knowing that someone at this house already knew about them, triggers his anxiousness. What if she had accidentally spilled it to the younger's, Mom? Jinyoung isn't still seriously ready for any confrontation about that.

 

Yugyeom pulls out a smile as he gently reaches to touch the older's soft cheeks.

 

"She did not and she won't. I know, Nana. We can trust her about it, don't worry hyung,"

 

He softly said, his voice was sending assurance for the senior's worries.

 

Jinyoung only stares at him for a few seconds before he started nodding his head slightly and they finally made their way inside the mansion.

 

"Hi Dad!"

 

The younger greeted when they spotted his father reading some newspaper on the living room. The older man lifted his gaze from his newspaper to the two younger guys and smiles.

 

"Good evening, Mr. Kim—Ah! I mean, Uncle!"

 

Jinyoung greeted and ended up getting shy for doing it wrong.

 

"And to you, Jinyoung,"

 

The older man said.

 

"Where's, Mom?"

 

"She stops by at the salon for some hair treatment," He answered, going back on looking at his newspaper, "Anyway, how are you kids doing?"

 

"We're good!"

 

"Glad to hear that. Are your friends coming over tonight? Should I ask nana to prepare some foods or something?"

 

"No, thanks, Dad! It's just me and Jinyoung hyung tonight, he'll help me about my papers right hyung?"

 

Yugyeom said as he slightly nudges the guy beside him.

 

"Oh, uh, yeah."

 

"Alright, do your best okay? If you guys need anything just go down and tell us,"

 

"Sure, Dad! Thanks!"

 

Yugyeom answered as he was already pulling the senior with him at the stairs on their way to his bedroom.

 

"Yugyeommie?"

 

Both of them stops at the middle of the stairs when they heard the older lady calling the younger. Jinyoung instantly feels a little awkward as he remembers how she just literally walk in on them that day. Geez. He's embarrassed till now.

 

"Yes, Nana?"

 

The younger asks.

 

"Don't forget to lock the door okay?"

 

The two younger guys suddenly stiffen on their spots when they heard that, immediately exchanges some looks and checks his Dad's reaction at the sofa. Seeing he was still busy reading that newspaper, both of them let out a relieved sigh.

 

"I mean, I heard you guys will be working on some papers and I'm sure you didn't want to be disturbed, so do lock the door okay?"

 

Nana added and both of them just hesitantly nodded their heads, not really sure if that was still an innocent reminder or what.

 

"Uh, yes, okay...we'll lock it?"

 

Yugyeom said and the older lady only smiles at them before turning her back and walks towards the kitchen.

 

"What the heck was that?"

 

Jinyoung asks the moment they were finally inside the younger's room, not forgetting to lock the door just like what their nana told them.

 

"I don't know, she's just trying to tease us, I guess?"

 

Yugyeom answered while chuckling. Now pulling the senior with him at the bed, dropping themselves on the soft mattress.

 

"Take out your homework now so we could work on it?"

 

Jinyoung said, lifting his head up to look at the younger. Yugyeom lets out a playful groan as he started wrapping his arms on the senior's body.

 

"Can we just cuddle first?"

 

Yugyeom mutters sounding a little muffled since he's nuzzling his face on the older's neck, making the other guy giggling a bit because it seriously tickles.

 

"Stop it and just take it out!"

 

He said while smiling, squirming off of the younger's embrace. Shifting to sitting beside him at the bed.

 

Yugyeom was still lying beside him, pouting his lips as he keeps on playfully tugging on the older's arm.

 

"Lay here with me for a while, pleaaase?"

 

He said, using his puppy eyes and pouty lips. Jinyoung only laughs at that.

 

'Cute.'

 

He thought.

 

"Then, maybe I’ll just call Jungkook to—" Yugyeom started, attempting to joke around but instantly stops when the senior immediately glares at him. "Just kidding!"

 

He retreats. Quickly getting up from his laying position to give the senior a quick sweet kiss at the cheeks.

 

"I'd prefer standing up forever rather than laying down with someone who's not you,"

 

He mutters and carefully pulls him into a hug, kissing his cheeks once again and Jinyoung just hates how his cheeks keeps on heating up with these kind of gestures from the younger.

 

"Anyway, give me your phone."

 

Jinyoung bossily instructed, putting his palm in front of the younger asking for it.

 

Yugyeom was confused but he quickly fished it out of his pockets and immediately hands it to him.

 

Jinyoung lit up the phone's screen and was a little surprised to see himself as the younger's wallpaper.

 

'I didn't even notice this?'

 

He thought and just decided to shrugged it off as he taps on the password's input.

 

"Password?"

 

"Your birthday."

 

Yugyeom immediately answered without the slightest hint of hesitation.

 

Jinyoung couldn't help but lift his head up again to look at him when he heard that. He started chuckling as he slightly shakes his head in disbelief, typing in his birthday and it immediately unlocks.

 

Yugyeom was a little shy but he didn't really mind him going through everything inside that device. He wasn't hiding anything anyway so why bother?

 

He just quietly watches the senior fiddling with his phone as he suddenly taps a contact and bring the thing on his ears.

 

Yugyeom was curious on whom he was calling, but he just stays quiet in front of him.

 

"Hi, good evening, this is Jinyoung..."

 

The senior speaks to the phone, he sounded casual and compose, just looking at the younger in front of him while talking.

 

"I was just wondering if maybe, I can join you guys tomorrow with that movie? I was actually planning to go out him tomorrow but you did ask first, so maybe I can just go watch with you guys? Only if I'm not being a bother?"

 

Jinyoung speaks and that's when Yugyeom finally realize who he was talking to, suddenly getting a little worried both for Jinyoung and for his friend.

 

"I mean, I don’t want stop him to go watch with you if he already agreed with your invitation. I'm not that much of a jerk, Jeon-si...."

 

Yugyeom took a nervous gulp when the senior said that while staring at him. He honestly didn't mean to put everyone into some tension, he was just seriously trying to and besides, he agreed about that movie because he want to watch it too and what's wrong with watching it with a friend anyway? He even thought of inviting Jinyoung with them when he agreed on that earlier because he knows Jinyoung wouldn't really like the thought of him and Jungkook watching or hanging out alone together. He never plans on going out behind him, he'll definitely tell it to him and if Jinyoung tells him no then it's a no.

 

"Okay....and anyway, I'm just also taking some wise advice from someone...I want to be mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter