Ground Rules

Stories of Baby Voldemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We bought these so long ago. I didn't think we'd get to use it." Yunho brought out the last of the baby stuff from the storage and left them on the floor of the empty room they are going to make into a nursery. "It feels surreal."

"Get out the bassinet first." Jaejoong asks while sitting on the floor and holding the bottle for  the baby in his lap. Changmin is bathed and in a clean diaper and on his third bottle of milk today. Jaejoong hopes he’ll be satisfied for a few hours after he’s done with his meal. His arms are tired after carrying the baby for hours.

"What about telling everyone?" Yunho asks while looking for the bassinet. "We could invite them over. But I feel we should tell our parents right away."

"Should we tell them their grandson is their future overlord?"

"Nah! If they see something crazy we'll just tell them Minnie is a wizard at Hogwarts. I know my mom and you would buy it. Hopefully they won't live to see Minnie take over the world."

"It's so funny isn't it?" Yunho chuckles, "other parents dream of their kid running a country. Our kid is going to take over the world."

"I wonder how he's going to do that though."

"That's where I come in." Semi-goth Rainbow guy strolls in from the bathroom nonchalantly. But the other men are too stunned to say anything. It's partly the sudden entrance and partly that eye-hurting sparkly feathered blood-red turtleneck the Weirdo is wearing. There's a pair of human ears instead of the cat ears this time, though that mop of sunny orange hair is more eye-catching than a pair of non-human ears. "So, this is his highness' room... How empty..."

"we're decorating it!" Yunho snapped. "And where did you come in?"

Weirdo points to the bathroom door, "From next door."

"Is there a secret path from the bathroom to the neighbour's house?" Jaejoong leans forward to peek inside the bathroom. Looks normal to him.

"No, I meant I've moved in next door." Yunho and Jaejoong exchange a glance before Jaejoong asks with dread, "what happened to the Chois who were living there?"

"Oh don't worry! I gave them my old house in exchange for theirs."

"On...Earth?"

"No, in hell." Scoffs the weirdo, "of course here. In my old house in Jongno. I even moved all their stuff for them with some magic. Then I had to erase their memories  when they almost called the cops on me."

"You lived in Jongno?" Jaejoong says incredulously. It's something he noted the first time he met him. "I thought you know quite a lot about humans. It makes sense if you lived in our world."

"You'd be surprised how many of my kind are living among your kind."

"That aside," Yunho inserts himself in the conversation none too discreetly. "I didn't mean where you cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter