Prologue

Stories of Baby Voldemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Muahahahahahahahaha! Bow before Lord Changmin you puny humans!”

“Ooooh! Your highness, you’re so good at world domination.”

“Yay~ World domination~!” *clap*clap*clap*

The aforementioned Lord Changmin laughs maniacally as his life’s purpose has come to fruition. Standing atop this random tower his loyal servant Heechul has conjured, with his equally evil sidekick/friend Kyuhyun who’s enjoying world domination, and having humanity kneeling before his greatness, Changmin feels mighty pleased.

This is why he was born in this world. To have mankind at his feet as he reigns supreme.

And he did it at only 14 human years. Sweet! Well, he’s always been something of a prodigy. Not that he’s bragging. Wait… he can brag. He’s not human and he doesn’t need to feign modesty.

He’s a demon after all. The demon. The prince of darkness. The lord of evil. The ruler of all the worlds. The demon world falls at his feet. The human realm fear the throne he sits on-

“Heechul, I need a throne! How am I supposed to boss over these weaklings if I don’t have a throne!”

“Well, you see Master, we thought you’re taking over the world next Tuesday. So the throne isn’t ready.”

“That Shindong never gets things done in time. I say turn him into a crow.” Was Kyuhyun’s helpful suggestion. He’s obviously still pissed Shindong made his axe look very old fashioned instead of like Stormbreaker like Kyuhyun wanted.

“Why is Shindong making the throne? Everything he makes is soooo done. I want something cool, like the Iron Throne.”

“He’s all we have Master. The Demon School is focusing more on black magic these days. Not enough artisans.”

“Dammit! First thing I got to do is make Evil Design and Killing Tools a compulsory class at Demon School. I’m not feeling all the black marble, claw motifs, and gargoyles.” Changmin slapped the gargoyle on the perch next to him, shattering the solid stone sculpture. Pieces of rock fall at the base of the tower, some of humans barely dodging it. Not like the three up high care. “See, this is why we haven’t succeeded in taking over the world before. Demons are still stuck in the 1800s. That’s not my style okay. I want something modern.”

“What should I tell Shindong, Master?”

“He can’t think for himself. Show him YouTube or something.”

“Yes My Lord-”

“JUNG CHANGMIN! GET YOUR DOWN HERE!”

All three flinch violently at that very threatening voice. This is not part of the plan.

“What the ! When did Umma get here!?” Changmin looks over the ledge fearfully and sure enough that very beautiful man is glaring up at him, hands akimbo and mouth twisted in a snarl.

“I don’t know. We’re halfway around the world. I don’t think humans are that fast.” Kyuhyun ducks behind Heechul as if that would protect him. “Unless, Lord Changmin’s Umma is a demon.”

“I would sure think so.” Heechul adds, not daring to even go near the edge. What if they see him? Best to pretend he’s not here.

“JUNG CHANGMIN, DO NOT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!”

“Gaaa~” Changmin will never admit that he’s shivering. Especially with those stupid humans looking at this absurd interaction curiously. He’s got a rep to keep among his subjects.

But then again, said subjects don’t know Kim Jaejoong, Changmin’s one and only fear in every realm.

“CHANGMIN LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!”

“Appa’s here too!?” hisses the young de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter