Gain n' Loss

Fancy You?

 

It's been two weeks after Wendy last meet with Joohyun.  After sharing a kiss that night, Joohyun choose to avoid Wendy eventho the other girl try to contact her. Joohyun doesn't meant to avoid her, but she was too embarrassed the fact she kiss Wendy that night. She doesn't know where she get the courage to kiss Wendy. Is it true she already fallen for the other woman or is it because she was so annoy with her that night? She, herself haven't figure it out yet.

A loud sigh escaped her lips. "what's bother you?" The other woman question, worry about her friend who seem out of space for a while now.
Joohyun pinch the bridge of her nose and let out another sigh. "Oh Jennie, how am I going to face her now?" She asked, taking the pillow and cover her face with it and scream out of frustration. 
Jennie smirk, knowing what was going on with her friend. "If you could ever stop denying your feeling for her, it would not that hard." Jennie stated a fact. 
"I'm not in love with her!" Joohyun denied, throw the pillow to the other girl which cause Jennie to , "Your face said otherwise" she laughed as she notice Joohyun cheeks and ears getting more redden.

_

It's not Wendy faults everytime she saw a couple being together, she immediately approach them and shouted at their face out of frustration. Everyone around the campus who had seen how Wendy behave this past few days or week, might think she was crazy. The rumor about Wendy being crazy spreading again around the campus and the couples who saw Wendy was in fear and would run away because who know what will Wendy do if she saw them together? The last time Wendy did to the other couple she saw, she was furious and throw her shoe to them. 
"You shouldn't behave like a mad woman. They think you weren't taking your pills again" Joy mutter, as she looking around and notice people who saw them were running away. She was walking side to side with Wendy after their class finishes. Joy glance at Wendy and she notice that Wendy look unperturbed with how people see her.

They were on their way back to their dorm when Wendy notice a familiar figure a mile away from them. The woman was walking alone to the parking lot. Wendy think God is good to her today so she use this chance to approach the woman and leaving Joy alone dumbfounded.
Joohyun who was notice someone was running toward her immediately enter her car and started the engine. Unfortunately for her, the woman was blocking her way so she couldn't run away. She honk the woman furiously but the woman didn't bother at all.
"YOU CAN'T ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM ME" Wendy shouted. 
Joohyun grips her hair in frustrated and keep honking and shouted, "MOVE AWAY" and yet, Wendy barely moving her body as she standstill in front of Joohyun's car. Joohyun giving Wendy no choice, she press the gas pedal as a sign her car will start moving and Wendy still not give up either. Joohyun didn't know what gets into her, she release the gear and pressed the gas pedal again which cause her to hit the woman who was standing in front her car. She brakes the car and pull the gear again as she realise she hits Wendy which caused the woman yelp in pain. She immediately run over to Wendy and saw Wendy was hugging her knees in pain. There was small scratches and bruises on it.
"Oh my god! I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you!" She apolgize as as she kneel next to the woman and try to hold Wendy but the other woman refused. 
"Are you ing kidding me? You really wanted to kill me aren't you?" Wendy shouted furiously. "I'm glad it just my knees. What if you really hit me hard? Do you really hate me this much?!" Wendy screams again, tears running down through her cheeks. She is hurt, but emotionally hurt. Joohyun shake her head in disagree and palm Wendy's cheeks and wipes off the tears. "I'm really sorry" she apologize again and hugs the other woman. Both of them were sobbing in each other arms. They're on their own world and didn't notice that Joy was there the whole time. 
"I swear this two women could get me a heart attack" 

_

After the incident, Joohyun send Wendy to hospital to get some treatment and they bring Joy with them. After arrive at the hospital, Wendy immediately send to the emergency department and received some treatment. Doctor said Wendy's knee was okay and no fracture happen and she can go back after receive the treatment but Joohyun insist Wendy to admit. She argue with the doctor what if Wendy getting a shock after the incident and asking for a further treatment eventho Wendy was fully fine. It just a small cut though and yet she making a fuss over it. After all, it was her fault?
"Isn't she was overprotective?" Joy whisper.
Wendy grins widely as she watch Joohyun arguing with the doctor.
 "Isn't it a good thing?" Wendy replied back. 
"You just hurt your knees. Her car was barely touch you tho and yet, how the hell you scratch your knee?" Joy asked curiously. She was there watching the two girls just now and she saw what was actually happen to Wendy. Joohyun barely move her car a bit and didn't touch Wendy at all and yet, Wendy fall down and getting the scratch and bruised over her knees? She wonder if Wendy purposely hurt herself just to get Joohyun attention. If so, then she was successful.

_

After the long argue, Wendy finally admitted to ward for few days as Joohyun requested. Wendy who was sitting on her bed while munching the grapefruit happily as she watch netflix through her MacBook. 
"Aren't you being too comfortable here?" Irene asked, sitting next to Wendy.
"This bed much nicer than my bed" Wendy replied, giving the grapefruit to Irene and open asking the other woman to feed her. Irene give her a glare before feed the grapefruit to the woman's mouth forcefully which cause Wendy to almost choke.
"When I told you to catch her, I didn't mean you have to go this far" Irene scold and huff angrily. 
"But, it's work right?" Wendy fights back like a kid she is whenever she was with Irene. 
"But I doesn't like it"
"Then get used to it"
"What will you do next?" Irene question.
Wendy tapped her chin as she think, "Probably propose to her?" She mutter as she wink at Irene. 
Irene feel hurt. She know she supposed to not feel thing at all but yet, she can feel her heart broke. What will happen to her if Wendy and Joohyun finally together? Until then, will she still exist? She doesn't want Wendy to forget about her. She want Wendy to herself and yet, she still helping Wendy to pursue Joohyun. She started to think if it was a right choice. But if Wendy was happy, then she supposed to be happy as well right? Even she have to sacrifice herself. One must lose so one can gain.


Joohyun was on her way to Wendy room. She brought a lot of foods for her as if Wendy gonna stay there for weeks and she will be discharge tomorrow. 
Suddenly, someone approach her and she recognize the man. 
"Never thought I would meet you here Joohyun. Anyway, nice to see you again" the man smile and give his hand for a handshake.  Joohyun try her best to fake a smile and bow as a gratitude to the man. 
"Nice to see you again, Donghae oppa." she greets.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm visiting a friend of mine" she answered. 
"Oh, which room? I didn't know your friend admitted to this ward?" The man asked her again. She was getting impatient. She never like him at the first place. She still remember how he try to take advantage on her during the prom night last time. If it isn't because of Suho, she probably might be sleeping with Donghae as he purposely getting her drunk that night.
"I'm sorry but you have no right to know" Irene said and she excuse herself but her way is getting block by the man.
"I'm a doctor who in charge of this ward and I think I have a right to know, sweetie?" He said, as he try to caress Joohyun cheek but she slap his hand away. 
" off" Irene argue, and try to walk away from him but he grab her hand forcefully.
"I heard, Suho is dead and you haven't married yet. I think I still had a chance right?" Donghae question, a sly smirk on his face as he stare at her. Irene remove her hand from his grip and shot a glare at him. 
"Not even a chance!" And then, she hurriedly walk away from him.

_

"If  I could give you a moon, I will give it to you"
"Then, this world will be in the dark at night"
"Who cares. As long it will light up during the night only for you"
"Only for me?" Joohyun chuckled,and Wendy give a nod as an answer.
"Why weren't you give me something simple? Like a rose?" Joohyun question as she peels off the apple skin for Wendy.
"I wouldn't want you to get hurt since rose had a thorn and besides, it will wilt" Wendy replied. She take a slice of apple that Joohyun already peel and try to feed Joohyun with it.
Joohyun shook her head, "it's for you"
Wendy insisted to give it to Joohyun, "You need some vitamin too" 
Joohyun smile and surrender. She let Wendy feeds her. 
Irene watch them being such a happy couple. She wish, she was in Joohyun place. She wanted to be real so she can take care of Wendy as well. She know, someday, she will leave but she never expect the time will be coming sooner.

_
" Seungwan, go hides in your room!" the woman whisper to her in panic. She was so scare that she couldn't even try to run. The woman push her and whisper her to run. "Go to your room! Lock it and stay there. Go!" 
Seungwan nodded and she immediately run to her room. She lock her room and hide under her bed. She can hear her mother painful screaming downstairs. The screaming was long and suddenly it fades out to silent. She can hear a footsteps approaching her room. The footstep suddenly stop at the front of her room. She can feel her heart beat faster than usual. She cover in fear and her tears were already running through her chubby cheeks. She pray for someone will help her to get through this. She shut her eyes tightly as she waited for someone to break the door and found her underneath the bed. Just then, she heard someone whisper to her, "Hey, you shouldn't hide here or he will find you. Come with me. Come" the voices telling her and she was so scare to open her eyes and ignore the voices. 
"Hey, come here. I'm trying to save you. Trust me. Open your eyes. " The voices told her again. She then took a courage to open her eyes and see a girl who is a bit older than her giving her hand and ask her to come out. She took the girl hand and let the girl lead the way for them. She doesn't know why she trust this girl. She never saw her before and yet, she choose to follow her. The girl turns around to her while holding her hand and give her a warming smile. Somehow, Seungwan feel safe when she was with the girl. They escaped the room before the man could enter the room.

_
Wendy open her eyes slowly as she awake. She look at her side and saw Joohyun was sleeping next to her. She smiles as she ruffles the woman hair softly and hold their hand together. She know she love this girl but somehow, she feel something was missing. Is it really Joohyun she love or is it Irene? Whenever she with Joohyun, she purposely call Irene out and ignore her like she is not exist. She love it when she notice Irene was feeling uncomfortable and being all jealous whenever she with Joohyun. When Joohyun kiss Wendy last time, Irene was there with them. She know Irene was watching them because she call her out. She did it on purpose and Irene didn't know bout it. She always thought Wendy was thinking bout her whenever she is with Joohyun and that is why she always end up with them but Irene was wrong. Wendy did it on purpose.
"Irene..." Wendy calls out. After a few minutes waiting for her, Irene still not appear and so, she call her again, "Irene..." She whisper to no one and yet, Irene never come out. Does it mean, Irene really leaving this time? Wendy wonder too.

 

A/N: I wish for Wendy full recovery. Let's wait for her to return healthy again. :') Red Velvet hwaiting! Reveluv hwaiting! Leggo continue stream on psycho~