Unexpected Things

Fancy You?

A/N: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN VULGAR WORDS. READS IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

 

It’s been past 10 minutes after Wendy first meeting with Seulgi. Wendy glance at the bear like girl who had a human face with bear ears protruding as if she was wearing a fake bear headband meanwhile Seulgi herself had been on off waving her hand toward Wendy as greeting but getting ignored by the woman.

“How long are you going to stare at her?” Yeri suddenly asked, feeling bored with the silence between them and keep playing with her phone.

“How can I even see her?” Wendy asked, still averting her attention to Seulgi who has her head hung low now while fidgeting with her cute little paws.

“Because you did imagine at what I described. Congrats for your first attempt btw”

“Does it mean you can see my Irene as well?” Wendy question, curious if Yeri can do it as well.

“If your description is 100% correct, then why not?”

So with that, Wendy started to describe Irene to Yeri on how does Irene look alike her mother and went on with her description, meanwhile Seulgi who also listening and had her full attention toward Wendy had her tails wiggling as she was excited to meet her new friend.

After she finished explaining, Wendy was trying to call out for Irene and so, Irene appear which made Seulgi awestruck while Yeri just rolled her eyes with her arms cross her chest as she can see Irene now who actually 99% look alike her mother and the different things is Irene has a dark hair with bangs.

Irene, who was facing Wendy raising her brow as asking the woman to explain why she call her out, didn’t notice that Yeri and Seulgi was there with them and can see her.

“What is it this time? I kill her grandmother?” Irene asks bitterly, still holding a grudge on Wendy. She then slumps her body against the chair and realize the two girls who were sitting across them were staring at her. A short teenage girl who had her arms crossed and a bear-like woman who can’t even sit straight on her seat. Irene turns her attention to Wendy and back to the two girls and back again to Wendy, feeling confused, she asked, “Why were they look like they can see me?”

“Because they really can see you” Wendy answered which cause Irene to surprise

“Hi Irene! Nice to meet you. I’m Seulgi” Seulgi greet and introduce herself as she raised her hand in greeting and plaster a smile who brighter than sun toward the other girl.

“Nice to meet you, Irene. I’m Yeri” Yeri follow

“Huh? Can someone explain to me what was happening here?” Irene asked, feeling confused with the situation she had right now.

-

 

After the meeting, Seulgi have been asking Wendy permission to let Irene out for a while because she wanted to bring Irene roaming around the place while Yeri invite Wendy to her secret place. After 30 minutes of walking, they finally arrive their destination. Wendy scan around the area before Yeri gesture her to follow until they enter a small alley with a sign ‘Restricted Area’.

Gulping down her saliva, Wendy decides to ask whether they went to a right place or not.

“Yeri, I don’t think this is the right way?”

Yeri let out a chuckle, “Do you ever come here before? How did you know we were in the wrong place?”

“Because of the sign” Wendy pointed to the sign that they passed through before.

“We’re here” Yeri welcome as she unlocked an old door which produce a creaking sound as she open it. Yeri enter first and invite Wendy to come in with her next and so, Wendy follow despite her feel uneasy. It was a dark room with no window until Yeri switch on the light and light up the whole room. There was a table with full of weapons in the middle of the room, with some setup on the right corner, a comfy sofa and a big screen TV on the other side. As Wendy sat on the sofa, she spotted a dark red color that look alike bloodstains on the floor and it looks kinda fresh. Wendy held her breath and pretend she didn’t saw it and glance to Yeri who was standing facing the table with her back on Wendy. Realizing the weapons on the table, Wendy anxiety builds up once again and as a result, she was sweating a lot, her lips getting dry and shiver at a thought of what will happen to her. She rubs her palms on her jeans as if it will help her to ease the anxiety and bite her lip as she scan the room, trying to find a way out without notice by Yeri.

“Wendy” Yeri called as she make a way to Wendy and sit next to the nervous woman.

“Y-yeah?” Wendy answer, stuttering as she glances the CZ 75 pistol that Yeri was holding.

“Do you know, how many people I had killed using this one?” She question, her eyes never leave the pistol as she gave a gentle caress on it before pull the trigger.

Wendy gulps, her grips tighten on her jeans, “It’s a fake pistol isn’t it? You’re too young for it” Wendy let out a nervous laugh

Yeri just keep quiet and eyes still on the pistol, she then speaks up “I bet you saw the bloodstains on the floor just now. Do you think this is a joke Wendy?”

Wendy feels her body tense at Yeri sudden stern voice. She never thought that someday, she will meet a psychopath again. Clearing , she answered, trying to act calmer than before, “Yeri, what you did was wrong. Did your mother even know about this? What will she think if she found out about this? She will get upset-”

“JUST SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU!” Yeri yells as she pointed the pistol at Wendy’s head making the woman to shut immediately.

Taking a deep breathe, Yeri maintaining her posture and gave her a half smile, pistol still pointed at the poor girl head

“You do love my mum right?”

Wendy, who had her head hung low just nod and shut her eyes as she was too scared to face Yeri.

“Do you think I will let you date my mum?” Yeri throwing another question. Wendy just keeps quiet.

“If you love my mum, will you die for her then?”

“Yeri”

“JUST ING ANSWER MY QUESTION OR I WILL SHOT YOU!”

“CALM DOWN! LET ME THINK FIRST!”

“YOU THINK YOU HAD TIME FOR THAT?!”

“I DON’T KNOW!”

“YOU DO NOT LOVE MY MUM HARD ENOUGH DON’T YOU?!”

“I DO LOVE HER!”

“NO! YOU DID NOT!”

“I DO!”

“NO! YOU DOESN’T WANT TO DIE FOR HER!”

“YES! I WILL DIE FOR HER! I WILL ING DIE FOR HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER!”

Yeri mouth curved into a smile, leaning into Wendy, she whispers “Glad you do. Goodbye Wendy”

Wendy is force to shut her eyes tighter as tears running down her cheeks while clenching her fists expecting a shot and with that, loud BANG can be heard across the room.

‘YES! I WILL DIE FOR HER! I WILL ING DIE FOR HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER!’

‘YES! I WILL DIE FOR HER! I WILL ING DIE FOR HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER!’

Yeri play the record, all over again, staring and smirking at the poor woman who was still sobbing with her eyes closed.

‘YES! I WILL DIE FOR HER! I WILL ING DIE FOR HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER!’

Wendy, who was still sobbing, gasping for air while clutch her chest as she open her eyes slowly and thought she was dead and thankfully she didn’t. She glare at Yeri and punch the young girl arm lightly, then mutter ‘ You’ which cause Yeri to burst out again.

-

 

“You really think I might kill you?” Yeri question and smirking at the older girl.

Wendy rolls her eyes annoyingly, “You’re really evil”

Yeri just laugh, “Well, I am” she admits and wink at Wendy

“But are those weapons are real?”

“If it was real, you wouldn’t be alive right now”

“Why did you collect all those weapons and what for? Also, how do you get this place?” Wendy question still curious about this mystery place aka Yeri’s secret place

“My mum who rented this place for me and help me set up everything. This is my playroom since I can’t just go out and play outside with Seulgi while other was watching. They might think I was a crazy kid, so this place is the safest place for me and Seulgi to play alone by ourselves” Yeri blurted out.

Wendy nods, “She had done lots for you just to keep you safe. Such a great mother” Wendy muttered the last words.

“She is but she is not my mother” Yeri blurt didn’t aware with her own words and caught Wendy off guard.

“She is not your mother? Then, is she your stepmother? If she isn’t who is she then? What’s your relationship with her? Why she kept lying about her status? Tell me” Wendy was desperate to know and unconsciously shaking the little girl body which cause Yeri feel lightheaded.

“Relax Wendy. Give me a second” Yeri groan and release herself from Wendy’s grasp. Massaging her temple, she sighs regretting her own words, but she continues to spill it, “She is my father’s childhood friend and they were really close. Although, she had a feeling for my father, she keeps it to herself because my dad was with my mum and she thought letting go her own feeling is the best way to keep their friendship and so, my dad was married to my mum. Unfortunately, my mum died after giving birth to me which then, she helps my dad to take care of me since I was born and was like a second mother to me. When their feeling developing on each other, that’s when God took it from them and as well me. One day, my dad came to my room, his eyes were swollen and his face was pale. He told me to take care of myself and also mummy Joohyun because someday, he will leave us and told me God loves him more. After that day, I only saw and met him in the hospital with all those drips hanging next to him and he was getting thinner than before, still able to smile and gave me so much love until the day he left me and mummy Joohyun. It was a bittersweet memory, but it also the day I create Seulgi since most of the time, I left alone with Nanny Jung when mummy Joohyun went for work and went back at night. Seulgi is a friend that I have created to never leave me like mum and dad did which is why she will always be here and never disappear”

Wendy, who was touch by the story, wiping off her tears and sobbing on Yeri’s shoulder, which cause the other girl to face-palm herself and mutter ‘such a drama queen’ to the other girl.

-

 

Seulgi was hopping happily as they’re walking through the street. Irene, who was going out without Wendy for the first time was amazed by human world and scanning through everything in front of her eyes. Although, Wendy always calls her out when they’re outside, she never took a glimpse of her surrounding whenever she with Wendy. Wendy herself was already a beautiful view for Irene but now, it was different as she was alone with Seulgi and open her eyes to her surroundings. Everything was beautiful, even the street lamp look pretty in her eyes.

“You like the view?” Seulgi eyes were twinkling as she transforms to a cute puppy which cause Irene to scream out of fear. Seulgi back off and change herself to human form and pout, “You don’t like puppies?”

Irene shook and panting heavily as if she just ran for 10 miles. Seulgi then bow and apologizing for her action and Irene just shake it off. They’re walking side by side while Seulgi holding non-existence ice cream while giving the other to Irene which Irene took and pretend to it.

“You can’t eat it?” Seulgi ask out of curiousity.

“Nope, but I can eat real food”

“How?”

Irene shrugs, “I don’t know. When I chew the foods, I feel my stomach is filled with it”

Seulgi mouth wide open, amazed by Irene specialty “I can’t do that”

“But you can transform into any form which is pretty amazing!” Irene squeal

“It gets bored by the time”

“At least, you never get called out by humans as a ghost”

“You did?”

“Yeah, Wendy friend always calls me a ghost”

“Because you can touch and hold things?” Seulgi question and Irene nods her head as answered.

“Seulgi? Do you ever think that someday, Yeri might leave you and forget about you? You know, once they forget about us, we won’t exist in this world anymore”

Seulgi shook her head while munching her non-existence burger now, “Nope. She created me to be unforgotten which mean I will stick with her till the day she left this world” she answer nonchalantly.

Irene nod and lean her body against the wall while pouting, “How lucky” she mutter which making Seulgi confused.

“Wendy, she once forgot about me and I had stuck in the unknown and dark place for a few weeks until she manage to call me out” Irene sighed. “Someday, she will forget about me and cease me from her life and I will never exist till then”

-

 

It was Wednesday and its mean Wendy is going to meet Joohyun. It’s their first meeting after the incident last few days ago. They were seated across each other with Wendy fidgeting with her fingers and feeling awkward while Joohyun just scrolling her phone didn’t dare to look at the younger. Although they greet each other once they arrived, they then just remain silent on their seat and didn’t talk to each other like usual and they were met not because of counselling but they’re on their date. Their very first date after the incident happen.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

It was 7 in the morning when Wendy suddenly awake and can’t feel her right arm as something heavy was lying on her arm. She looks to the source and saw a goddess sleeping soundly with her hand clingy onto Wendy’s. Recognize the sources, Wendy brush Joohyun’s hair with her hand, which caused the woman to stir up and awake. Wendy just watches Joohyun as Joohyun rubbing both her eyes with her hands adorably and then cling onto Wendy to feel the other woman’s warmth body against her which almost lure her to dreamland once again.

Chuckle at Joohyun action, she then greets the woman who looks like a baby “Morning Hyunnie”

Joohyun thought she was still in her dreamland and hugging a comfy teddy bear when she was actually hugging Wendy which soon she realize as she look up at the younger and cause her to jolt up immediately.

Wendy raised her brow, “What’s wrong?”

“H-how I end up here with you?”

“It was a blackout last night and you’re scared then you asked me to sing for you and then you fall asleep” Wendy explained.

It took a minute for Joohyun to realize what was happening and flustered that she spent her night with Wendy for the first time.

Wendy realized Joohyun face was getting redder and she uses it to tease the woman.

“Did I make you feel hot again? You’re blushing” Wendy pointed out.

Joohyun shook her head in disagree, “N-NO” she slurred.

Wendy grabs Joohyun by hand and pull the woman, which cause Joohyun to sit on Wendy thigh. Wendy secures her arms around Joohyun waist as she pulls the woman close to her body. Wendy then rests her head on Joohyun shoulder and nuzzle her nose against Joohyun neck which cause the woman goosebumps.

Joohyun gulps, “W-what are you doing?”

“Just appreciating this moment. It happens once in a lifetime isn’t it?” Wendy muttered

“Wendy, you aware this is wrong right?”

“Nothing is wrong with a woman falling in love with another woman. After all, love is blind”

Joohyun just keep silence. Although it was a bit awkward for Joohyun, she can’t deny it was felt warmth on the inside.

They stayed in the position for a while until Wendy suddenly breaks it which upset Joohyun a little, but she didn’t make it obvious, missing the younger warmth body against her.

“Isn’t this our last counselling session?” Wendy question while playing with Joohyun hair which cause Joohyun stiff.

Joohyun clear , hoping she won’t stutter and didn’t get affected by Wendy action, “Yeah. Why?”

“Does it mean we can’t see each other anymore?” Wendy question, upset written all over her face.

“We still can meet”

Wendy nods happily, “Does it mean, it’s a date?” Wendy smirk

Joohyun flustered with the word ‘date’ and nodding her head shyly while gently scratching her cheek as an answered.

“A date”

-

 

“So huh, I heard you’re not Yeri’s real mother” Wendy said, breaking the silence.

Instead of surprise, Joohyun look quite calmer than usual. Finishing her last bite, she then took the napkin and wipe her lips and clear before start to speak, “I guess, it’s Yeri who told you”

Wendy leans in, “Why did you lie? Do you hate me so much that you think I don’t deserve to be with you?”

“I never said that”

“Then WHY?”

Irene can’t find the right answer for the question. She, herself doesn’t even know why would she lie about her own status.

“Joohyun, do you know how broken I am when you told me that you’re married last time? I feel my heart was stop beating” Wendy clutch her chest and pounds on it softly and continue, “my whole world was dark” she then close her eyes and continue, “and it feel” she breath slowly and paused, “I just die at the moment”

Joohyun took a sip of her coffee while reading an article from her phone and showing no interest in Wendy little drama.

“Hey, are you listening to me? Hey!” Wendy waves her hand to the woman and still not getting a response. Wendy sigh, “Never thought you’re deaf” she mumbled, feel a little upset.

“I can hear that”

“YET, you can’t hear what I just told YOU!” She huffed, crossing her arm around her chest and pout like a little girl.

Wendy reaction caught Joohyun attention and if Wendy could read her mind, she can hear Joohyun was screaming how cute she had been acting and yet, Joohyun still manage to look calm on the outside.

“I choose not to care” Joohyun answered.

“WHY?”

“Because you’re acting like a teenage girl who was falling in love for the very first time”

“Because I am”

-

 

It’s 8 in the evening when Joohyun drove Wendy back home. Although, the café wasn’t far from Wendy’s dorm, it feels like forever for Joohyun. Not because time was slow down when you’re with someone you love, it’s because Wendy couldn’t stop talking and it’s annoying her to the limit where she want to murder the young woman in her own thought.

“Wendy, we’re arriving and so, you should keep your mouth shut now”

Wendy stops for a moment and look at her unwary before she continue her long story, “so when Joy and I-” if Wendy was fast enough to catch what was happening, she will be thankful to her God and pray that this moment will never end.

“Joy and I” Wendy continue and then she feels a flash of soft lips on hers and she stops, blinking her eyes rapidly and glance at the other woman who act calm on her seat.

Wendy turn to face Joohyun and she continue again, “Joy and I-” she felt another flash of soft lips brush against her own lips and she stops. She took a real depth breath, trying to act calm as she can before she continue “Joohyun, you know, you can just kiss me normally instead of being The Flash. I mean, I don’t think you’re The Flash since The Flash was a guy, but then how can you kiss me-” and with that, Wendy words will never end because now, Joohyun was actually pulling her for a normal and long kiss.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello~ I’m back and sorry for not updating this story for a long time :(

I know, I’m not good at describing the situation or so, but anyway, let’s put it aside and hope you enjoy the update.

Also, thank you for reading, subscribe and upvote my story~