Chapter 44

After We Ended (BTS X BLACKPINK | TAESOO/VSOO)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Taehyung,

Jennie accompanied me to an OB-Gyn clinic today because I am already three weeks late on my period. And it's unusual because I am always on time.

I was extremely nervous as I took several tests to confirm if I am pregnant or not. I took the pregnancy urine test thrice and they all said that I am positively pregnant. I even took the pregnancy serum test before I am finally convinced that I am indeed pregnant of our first child.

I was so happy when I went home that I had prepared dinner for the both of us but you said you can't eat dinner with me because of an important appointment.

I waited for you. I waited until 12MN but you didn't come home. I eventually decided that I need to sleep because I remembered that I am pregnant and I have to sleep and rest enough for the baby. You came home at 2AM and silently climbed on the bed.

I felt you hug me from behind but I could sense something wrong. You don't hug me like you used to. You don't kiss me like you used to.

What's happening with us, Taehyung? Why are you drifting away from me? You make it hard for me to tell you that we're having a baby.

I'm praying we get better,

Jisoo

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter