Wanna Be Alone

Left Alone

Wendy was nervous, she and little Minjin were sitting waiting in the airport for their flight. Wedny was sitting next to her daughter who was leaning her head on her lap. Wendy was already wearing sunglasses and a hat that covereed her hair. She feared people would recognise her being from Red Velvet. So when she told her duaghter about the trip she hadnt told her the whole truth, and hse was wearing this disguise to hide her face, she even had a mask over , she told Minjin she was sick. The young girl seemed to believe her, but she was just so happy to go on this 'holiday'.

Wendy was her little girls hair, trying to calm her breathing. She heared the intercon announce the flight to seoul was boarding. Wendy picked up her daughter in her arms, with passports and tickets in her other hand she walked to the flight desk. 

"Hi" She mumrred to hostess who was checking their tickets throroughly. Wendy noticed Minjin stur awake. Wendy saw that the hostess face go stern. 

"Im sorry miss but this is not your flight." 

"W-w-what?" Wendy asked alarm she got the wrong tickets or she didnt book it in time. A small part of her was a little relived she had hoped she may not have to go to Seoul.

"Im sorry miss but your flight is at gate 13 this is gate 11" 

"OH..sorry" 

"No worries, im kinda of jeloius of you really" the hostess said jokingly pouting.

"Ok?" Wendy said confused 'why would she be jealous of another flight?" wendy asked herself moving over to gate 13. But nobody was there. Wendy looked around seeing the others enter the other gate. Once she looked at the window she didnt see a big jet like the others. Now more confused wendy just sighed and stood there feeling awkwardly.

"Mommy whats happening?"

"i dont know dear" 

"Ohh look its that woman from before" Minjin said pointing over Wendys shoulder. Wendy turned around to see Irene walking confidently towards her she could see the paparazi futher down from were she was the secruity holding them away. Wendy snotred to herself when she noticed Irene seeing her and how her steps slightly faltered. 

"Seh looks pretty mommy" Minjin whispeared to Wendy.

It was ture Irene looked very attractive todya compared ot the last time they talked, Her hair was up in a long ponty her big round dungalsses hid her eyes. 'she must of glamed up for the cameras.' Wendy thought siniaclly. 

"Hello Wendy" Irene greeted not smiling.

"Hello Irene" Wendy retunred also not smiling.

Wedny saw that Irenes head turned to Minjin who shyly looked away from Irene hugging Wendy.

"so you bringin her?" Irene asked her tone monotone

Wendy glared at her, 'how dare she act like she not happy about her being here infront of her.'

"Yes she stays with me 'unlike some' besides Joy would like to see her."   Wendy said holding Minjin closer. 

"Fine lets go" Irene sighs turning aorund walking down the gate. 

"Wait shoudlnt we wait for the hostess and other passangers?" Wendy asked Irene tunred around and huffed.

"I changed your tickets your joinging me in a private plane." Irene explained

"A priate plane" Wendy and Minjin shouted suprised. 

"Yeah now come on" Irene said monotoned as Wendy follwed her down the gate to the plane. 

------------------------------------

Now on the plane Wendy was sat one her own she looked to her left to see Minjin whow as now asleep, her excitement tiring her. Wendy was thankful for her being asleep she needed to rest aswell. She attempted to sleep but the pressence of Irene who sat opposite her didnt help. Wendy watched her she was just on her phone, the sun from the small window lighted up her face, wendy couldnt help but stare. But she stopped when she saw Irenes eeys look up at her. 

"so"

"so"

Wendy notice Irene look at Minjin when she sturred in her sleep mumbling something. 

"Hwo old is she?" Irene asked not taking her eyes off Minjin. Wendy looked between the two. 

"Five" 

"Five?" Irene said in a whispear to herself. looking away and down in her lap. 

"I want to ask why did you change my and Minjins tickets?" Wendy asked bringing irenes attention back on her. 

"oh...i dont know...i just wanted you to be comfortable" irene didnt look at Wendy but wendy did feel her chest ache a little. but the bruning passion of her anger still boiled over. 

"thats a first" Wendy muttered loud enougth for Irene to hear, Irene looked at Wendy quickly her eyes buring into Wendy's. 

"thats low"

"oh no whats low is ruining my life and then being annoyed at the one person who made my life have meaning again. Or are you annoyed that ive found happiness again?" Wendy said annoyed.

Irene didnt say anything she just turned her gaze towards the window again. 

Wendy also looked out the window. Hoping this flight would be fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy held an asleep Minjin in her arms as she was escorted to Irene car. She heared the murmers 'Is that Wend?' "Whos that?' Or she heared one fan say "Wenrene"

Wendy sontiued to hold her asleep daughter as she sat in the car Irene sitting far side next to her. "So the others will meet us the hotel."

"ok"

"are you nervous?" Irene asked. Wendy stomach dropped as she felt the car pull away.

"I suppose" Wendy brushed Minjins hair trying to calm her nerves. Irene noticed this and turned to look out side the landscape speeding pass them. 

They arrived at the hotel late in the night. Luckly there was no cameras or reporters. Wendy picked up Minjin and her and Irene walked into the hotel. 

"WENDY......"  Wendy jumped and mInjin woke up at the hsouting voice, They turned aorund to see Joy running towards the two. 

"Aunt Joy" Minjin said wanting to be put down Wendy put her down and she ran to Joy who pickied her up and span her around. 

"Hi little Min. My how you've grown." Joy said holding Minjin and grabing the girls cheeks. "Hi wendy" joy greeted gving Wendy a small smile 

"Hi joy. how are you?" Wendy greeted hugging Joy

"im alright more importantly how are you ?" Joy asked her eyes moving away from hers to look at Irene who stood awya from the two with Selgui and Yeri who were apprehensive to come over. However Joy noticed the glare Irene was sending their direction adn she decisded to play with her little. She held Minjin nearer Wendy, from afar it owuld of looked like these three were a little family, that was Joys hope she thought smikring as she Saw Irene begin to storm over Selgui and Yeri walking over too.

"Well..ive been alright." 

"Good" joy said smiling.

Wendy heard heels clicking against the stone floor she turned to see the other girls approaching her and Joy. 

"Hi" Wendy greeted awkwardly holing Minjin close. 

"hey" Selgui said silently looking back and forth between Wendy and Minjin. Yeri didnt say anything she just stared at Minjin, who noticed and hid behind Wendys legs. 

"ok well she must be tired so we'll go to our room. com litlte one" Wendy said taking her room key.

"I'll come too." Joy said but befor eshe could move Irene stepped foward. 

"no"

"What?"

"no you go to your room we have practise tomorrow" Irene and JOy glared at eachother the tension grew to much for Wendy to bare so she sneakly hit the elevator button and waited and once it dinged she picked up Minjin and shouted "Ok bye see ya tomrrow" She turned aorund t osee a shokced Irene and a jokingly upset Joy look at the elevator. 

Wendy sigehd as she and Minjin entered their room. "oh WOW" Minijn exclaimed looking around the room, The room was big theri was a little ktichen with a living room and one big bathrroom with a shower and bath, they shared a room with two double beds. Wendy smiled warmly as she watched Minjin jump on her bed. 

"Ok little be careful. what do you want for dinner she said as the two walked to the kitchen. She found some food and began to prepare the dinner. Minjin unpacked as she cooked they ate togther watching cartoon on the tv in their room. After they finished Minjin began to fall asleep. Wendy tucked into the other bed and cleaned away the plates.

They was a knock atthe door. which startled Wendy she looked over at the clock to see it was almost midnight. She approached the door and opened it to see and slightly out of it Irene, who smiled loosly at Wendy.

"WENDY" iren shouted 

Wendy pulled her in and shushed her. "Quiet Minjins asleep."

"Pfft you've changed Wendy" Irene was drunk she tumbled over the table onto the sofa. 

 

Wendy sighed "waht do you want?" asked annoyed

"is that any way to speak to me" Irene said in a tone making wednys legs feel strange. Irene got up and walked to wendy who didnt move just stared at her.

"you look beautiful" Irene whispeared as if she didnt mean to say it

Irene sighed as she moved her hand to Wendy's cheek "i missed you" 

Wendy just stared at her trying to ignore her increased heart beat. 

"Your drunk irene" 

"I know"

"Your being weird Irene?" 

"I know"

"i hate you"

"I...i.know"

"i will never forgive you"

"i...kn...know" 

Irenes eyes teared up as she wendy's cheek putting her forehead against wendy. Who had try and clam her blush.

"p..please leave" Wendy asked but irene didnt move

"Do you really want me too ?" Irene asked moving her other hand to Wendys arm. Goosebumps were all over Wednys arm. She hated herself for still feeling like this under Irenes touch, the one who detroyed everythng was infront of her. But she didn twant her to leave. She hated herself. 

"I...i...dont"

"Mommy?" Wendy and irene looked to se Minnjin sleeply standing in the door frame. 

"Y-yes sweetie" Wendy sia dmoving Irene away from her. 

"I had a night mare" 

Wendy heard Irene chuckle, but she tried to ignore her. "Ok little one i be in there in a sec."

"ok" minjin muttered and went back ot her room. 

Wendy turned back to irene who was smiling cheekly at her. 

"Should we go to bed also ?"

Wendy looked at her shocked 'how drunk is she?'

"Absolutely not now LEAVE" Wendy said sternly walking towards her bedroom. 

"NO" irene said childlike wrapping her arms arround her. Wendy was about to complain but she heard a snore. Irene was asleep.

"You got to be kidding me" Wendy sighed and walked to her room to see a confused Minjin look at her.

Wendy threw Irene onto the other bed not bothering to change her or properly put her in the bed.

Wendy smiled when she heared Minjin giggle.

"Who is sh eanyway mommy?" she asked as Wnedy got into the bed iwth her cuddling next to her. 

"someone i used ot know,"

"she seems to like you"

"its complicated darling" 

"hmm but why does she not like me?" Minin asked sadly 

"just ignore her, shes like a witch she could biwitch you into believing one thing but trick you and break you heart. 

"Oh"minjin siad snuggling into wendy who kissed her head a tear slwoly falling down her cheek as she and the two 'children' feel asleep.