Good To Be Back

Left Alone

Wendy was enjoying being back on the stage, even though it was only a simle stage practise, shes would be lying if she said she didnt miss this. Espeaically when her daughter Minjin wathced from the audieance, seeing her bright smile made wendys smile grow wider. The girls sturggled at first to get into each other rytheme again, but once they got into the groove they danced alomst like they did ten years ago. Selgui and Yeri were a bit awkward with Wendy and Joy at first but they eventauly got it, It was just their Leader Irene who stuggled, she seemed to goret her footing or whenever wendy would be near her she'll tumble or miss a beat. It made little Minjin laugh, making Ireen glare towards the audiance seats an embarresing blush coating her cheeks. 

"Whats up with you Unnie?" Yeri asked out of breath, Irene shrugged and looked down on the stage floor, Wendy rolled her eyes, and let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Lets take a break," Wendy didnt wait for agreement before she got of the stage towards her daughter, 

 

"That was amazing Mommy" Minjin exclaimed mimiking poor versions of their dance. Wendy let out a low chuckle, 

"Thanks sweetie was i your favourite?" 

Minjin looked away a cheeky smile appearing on her face "Nah i really liked the short lady" Minjin shouted pointing over Wednys shoulder, Wendy joked a shooked face looking at her own daughter pointing at Yeri, who winked at their direction gving Minjin a thumbs up. Wendy pouted. "I see how it is" She muttered, Yeri ran over to Minjin and the two started to talk. Wendy focus shifted to her assistant Mina. 

"I thought you were great unnie" She exclaimed making wendy blush a little

"Thanks" Wendy replied sitting next to her drink her cold water.

As she drank she saw Irene in the corner of her eye looking towards her as Selgi and Joy argued infront of her, clearly not caring about those two insteadd her intense gaze was focused on her. She didnt know if ti was the cold water and the leaders cold expression that made Wendys spine shiver, she couldnt help this, like many years ago she tried to fight the leader gaze taht always made her heart flutter, this time she tried to fight it but she felt a small burn in her heart.

 

"Riight" She suddenly yeld making everyone jmp "Lets contiue" 

"Geeze your mums as crazy as ever" Yeri whispeared to Minjin making her giggle as she watch the girls return to the stage for more practise. 

 

----Later----

Wendy was hot from her long shower, she danced furisouly for the rest of practise ignoreing Irenes galnces, her eyes, her scent. Wendy shook her head, she left her bathrrom to see Minjin and Mina watching TV. "So how much do i owe you for today Mina?" 

Mina looked suprsied to see Wendy just in her bathrobe, a blush painting hers cheeks "O..o..oh um Joy unnie is paying my salary dont worry.?" 

"oh mommy finally i need a shower." Minji got up a raced to the bathroom

Wendy smiled shaking her head "Im sorry if shes been a nuisance ?" 

 

"Oh no shes been wonderful"

 

'Did i hear that right, usaully shes a problem with new peoepl espeacially babysitters' 

"Oh ok. well thanks for today" Wendy said as Mina stood givign the younger girl a hug

"O..o...oh no worries" Relizing the younger girls blushing Wendy found it adorable. 

"Aw your so cute" Wendy hugged her tight and closer increasing the girls blush. 

"Hello" 

Wendy and Mina jumped and looked toward the hotal room door to see Irene standign there a face cold as stone as she watched the two alone in the room, with wendy in a bathrobe, with a younger girl blushing in her arms......

Something suddenly clickedher brain at how awkward this sceen looked. She let go of the girl "Seee ya tomrrow Mina, thanks again" Mina waved goodbye unable to speak as she left quickly Irene intense gaze leading her out. Once the door closed there was silance.

Wendy looked at Irene simple drasssed in plain jeans a cute top that showed off her core, Wendy couldnt help but see her still very tonned abs. Wedny closed her eyes to relases those thougths, Once she opened her eyes Irenes gaze tunred to her making her shiver all over. 

"Whos she?" Irene asked

"M-my new assisstant from Joy, she looking after minjin she was at practise this morning remember?"

"Oh yes Her "

Wedny rolled her eyes. "What do you want ?"

Irene blinked "I brought over games to play with Minjin?" She showed wendy her bag full of baord games, like Monoply and Cludo.

 

"What are doing Irene?" 

Irene blinked again her expression turning innocent, " I-i-i i wanted to spend toime woth you and her" 

Wendy scofued corssing her arms "Relaly?" 

Her bathrobe lossed a little exposing her coller bone" seh notcied Irene eyes flciker betwee her faced and her exposed skin, her eeys drakening

"Hmmhmm" Irene nodded biting her lips 

Wedny was annoyed but she couldnt help but blush "Stop it"

Irene shook her head looking embarrsed "Sorry been a while since well,,,,,anything"

Wendy laughed "Like a beleive that" Wendy said sarcasticly 

Irene glared at walking up to her flicking her head "You should i havinet even kissed any one since...since" 

Wendy looked at her her eyes wide their eeys connecting "Since...?

Wendy and Irene eyes flickered between eachothers eyes and lips, They slowly leaned closer to eachother, bothe rtheir annoyance turned itno something they couldnt expalin, Wendy tried to stop herself moving closer, Their lips were so close a little girl thought they were Kiss.

"What are you two doing?" Minjin aksed out of nowhere 

"Making Wendy and Irene bump heads, both groaned in pain, Irene stroekd wendy head making them both blush, they turned their eyes away from eachother, 

"Nothing dear"

"Why is Miss Irene here?" Minjin aksed looking at Irene

"Well i brought you some games, i thought youd like to play with us"

"Us?" Both Minjin and Wendy asked in unison.

"Yes the others will be coming, i told them to meet us here at 6"

Wendy looked at the clock on the wall "but its 5?" 

Irene smirked as she turned to Wendy with an innocent expression, "Is it? oh well guess i chill till the others get her" Irene walked to the sofa and sat down with Minjin following the two sat there Minjin on the right and Irnee in the middle Wendy sighed and left to he rbedroom to get dressed. 

 

'This is goign to be a long night.'