Not Always Feeling Alone

Left Alone

Wendy was awoken by a laid knocking coming from their hotel door. Wendy groaned and turned over. to see Minjin was still 'thankfully' asleep. Wendy knew if Minjin is forcefully woken up, she becomes an angry little Devil. When the person knocked on their door again, Wendy was now an angry devil, She stormed out the bedroom, she almost forgot to close the door. But as she closed quietly her expression soften as she watch her daughter sleep so peacefully. 

KNOCK KNOCK

'Ok this needs to stop' Wendy thought as she turned around now only focusing on the door that shacked with each knock. She firmly gripped the door knob and open the door.

"WHAT?"

Wendy was met with Irene who and was up as she was about to knock again, Her expression showed shock as Wendy opened the door with some speed. Wendy looked at her furiously and a little bit confused.

"What do you want?"

Irene seemed to swallow and put her hand down to her side as she finally spoke.

"w-w-we have a dinner dat--plans......plans"

Wendy eyes widened. she had forgot that joy invited her for dinner, but she was confused again since Joy Sia shed meet her, not Irene.

"Where Joy?" 

Irene folded her arms and looked into Wendys eyes. "She busy with Selgui..."

Wendy sighed. "Okay..well I need to get ready and....oh" Wendy turned around leaving Irene standing in the hallway. 

Wendy opened the bedroom door slightly, seeing Minjin was still asleep. She was meant to call a babysitter but she feel asleep, she didn't know what she would do with Minjin. but first she need to wake her up.

"Minjin...Minjin" Wendy soft said as she walked next to Minjin who slowly woke up. 

"m-mommy?"

"Sorry sweetie,...but mommy has to go out for dinner and I'm afraid you can't come. 

"Why?" Minjin asked sitting up. "Is it because of her?" Minjin pointed at the door. 

Wendy was confused and followed Minjin pointing to see that Irene was standing by the door. 

Wendy sighed. "no it just because only adults can go and you're too young. "

Minjin just stared at Irene who didn't look back at her. "But I don't want you to go mommy?"

Wendy smiled at her, in all honesty she didn't really want to go either. 

"Ive got an idea." Irene muttered as she left the two.

Wendy just watched her figure leave the hotel room. 

"What is she mommy?"

Wendy turned to Minjin. What do you mean?"

"Like...like...I don't know how to ask,,,,is...is she your firmed.?" Minjin asked innocently.

"um....um...its a little complicated to explain, little one" 

"But she seems to be the only one who's talk to us....apart from Aunty Joy."

"Yeah...well that's another thing which too complicated to explain."

"Im old enough mommy?" Minjin said standing up on the bed her hands on her hips.

Wendy laughed at her antics. "I'm sure you are.....ok i'll tell you.." But before she could finished Irene walked back into the hotel room. "But I'll tell you later."

Irene came back with a wide smile. Something Wendy hadn't seen in years, but the smile had plagued her dreams.  "What?" Wendy asked Irene as she stood up. 

"Ive canceled the dinner"

"what?" Wendy and Minjin said at the same time. "Really?" Minjin asked Irene.

"yes I thought we'd stay in for tonight, we could order food and watch a movie."

"WE?"  Wendy asked crossing her arms looking at Irene sternly. Irene smiled faltered a little as she gave Wendy a pleading look. 

"Please Mommy?" Minjin joined Irene close to the bed standing next to her. They were both giving her big puppy dog eyes. Wendy looked between the too, trying to fight and not break under their gaze.  Wendy always thought Minjin's pleading look whenever she wanted something, reminded her of Irene's. So how was she meant to fight both of them. 

"urgh fine....how am I meant fight that" Wendy said walking away from the two.. but she turned around and noticed Irene was dressed really fancy, which didn't look comfortable. :I got some extra pjs in my suitcase. You can wear them. Come on Minjin"

"no I wanna talk to Irene" 

"Minjin" 

"No it fine don't worry we can talk as I change in the bathroom can't we?"

"yes"Minjin nodded

Wendy just rolled her eyes and left the room. 

-------

Wendy was sitting on the sofa flicking through the films available, 10 minutes had passed, she had already order some McDonalds she couldn't understand what was taking so long. 'Maybe she taking off her makeup' 

Wendy finally heard the door open, she turned her gaze and her eyes widened. Irene walked in some of Wendy pjs, she wore some shorts and huge top which covered the shorts. Her hair was in a bun, her face looked fresh without make up on. But the sight that made her heart swell, was Minjin who was being held by Irene, her hair also in a mini bun. 

"look mommy we are matching" Minjin said as Irene put her down on the sofa next to Wendy. 

"I can see that." Wendy said looking at Irene who smirked as she walked over to the kitchen. "so what took so long?"

"we were just talking weren't we Minjin?" Irene sat on the other side of Minjin she handed Wendy a bottle of water and gave Minjin little juice box, whilst she had a beer.  Wendy noticed this a realised that their fridge in their room didn't have any beers. 

Wendy couldn't ask Irene about this because of Minjin, who was now looking at the movies on the tv. 

"oh..oh..oh can we watch Spider-Man?" Minjin asked excitedly.

"if you want." Wendy said looking at Minjin who just smiled, she turned to see Irene watching them smiling a little swell. Wendy couldn't help but smile at her. Even as she turned to watch the film, her mind told her not too be happy. 

---------

Minjin fell asleep after the food arrived. Wendy had turned off the Tv and put her in the bed. She returned into the living room to see Irene on her phone, she was now wearing big round glasses, Wendy laughed to herself as she watch Irene eat whilst focusing on her phone, some of the crumbs falling onto her shirt. 

"so how did Joy take you canceling on her?" Wendy asked Irene as she sat back onto the sofa.

"uh..uh...she didn't mind I think the rest of them went anyway" Irene stuttered putting her phone away.

"hmm" Wendy said as he took a sip of her water. 

"Have you talked to Selgui and Yeri yet?" 

"No"

"why?"

"well that haven't really tried talking to me....so why should I make the first move." Wendy said a little frustrated. "besides they act awkward around me."

"Hmm" Irene said not really knowing what to reply with. They just sat in since for a bit. 

"So what do you ask Minjin?"

"Oh I just asked she about her life,,, just trying to get to know her" Irene said smiling. "She is cute"

"hmm she is" 

"How is it you know raising her?"

"Wendy groaned "difficult, especially when she was a baby. it was hard on my own.....but she matured quickly and now its not so difficult."

"hmm" Irene leaned into her hand which rested on the back of sofa, holding her head up as she watched Wendy, who just looked back at her. They stared at each other for a while. Irene smiled and looked away a little blush appearing on her cheeks. 

"What?" Wendy asked. 

"i...I just missed you" Irene admitted a little tear appearing her eyes. 

Wendy had fight the urge to feel sorry for her. her dark side of her brain was telling her 'she should of missed me she the reason I ing left.' whilst her heart felt a little sorry for her. However her brain won over her heart. 

"well you know why I left" 

Irene rolled her eyes "Not this again" She got up and stumbled a little,  acting a little tipsy. 

"Yes its your fault all of this happened." 

"No it wasn't" 

"Excuse me?" 

"Its our fault, we shouldn't of darted each other..... it was wrong it was..." Irene felt tears fall down her cheeks. 

"if I remember correctly you were that one who wanted to date 'in secret', you were the one who .....k-kissed me first" Wendy was on the urge of tears, "You were the one who made my heart swell, you were the one I ..I thought I loved,,....." Wendy walked closer to Irene her rage boiling over. "It was you who ruined everything." The two just glared at each other though their teary eyes. The tension boiled over when Irene lunged forwards capturing Wendy's lips within her own. Wendys eyes grew lag as she felt Irene slips, the lingering taste of her lipstick, sent sparks throughout Wendys body. Her heart beating faster as her brain had an inner conflict with it self. She shouldn't be liking her tough, she shouldn't be wanting to kiss her....she shouldn't be turning the kiss. Wendys felt her lips react to Irene's like it was second nature, their lips melted together, both pouring all the emotion of the last ten years into the kiss.  Both Wendy's and Irene's tears streaked down their cheeks. Wendy felt the tears reach their lips, sweetening the kiss. 

Wendy felt Irene smile into the kiss, the movement of her Lips brought Wendy back to reality, She quickly opened her eyes looking back Irene. She glared at her as she played away from he kiss. She shoved Irene away form her. Their breathing was erratic. Wendy felt her rage boil other as she slapped Irene. The noice of the slap echoed in the room. Wendy's eyes widened, she didn't want to be violent. But Irene ha don right to kiss her....not after all that pain and misery. 

"get out" Wendy muttered.  

Irene was still frozen from the slap. She felt her cheek sting and her glasses lopsided  impact. "W--Wendy.....p-please. I-I'm sorry"

"LEAVE" Wendy shouted making Irene jump. Wendy didn't look at he was Irene quickly left the room. Wendy finally fell onto her knee letting her tears flow out of her eyes. The many different emotion she was having mad ehe panic. she felt her chest rise a fall quickly, her stomach ached and pained. She quickly ran into the bathroom, falling in from of toilet as she threw up. Her tears worsening as her heart and chest ached.  She let out the groans of pain form her heart as she cried into bathroom. 

Little did she know Irene was sat in the hallway inform of Wendys door. she heard the girl cry out in pain, her own tears flowing down her cheeks. Her heart feeling regret and pain. 

They both sat there alone as their emotions overflowed, both feeling regret, pain..but to their surprise they both felt a little bit of light enter their hearts again.