So We Meet Again

Nerd's Teen Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[[ A/N: Jongkey alert!!! 
           Hello, guys! I'm sorry for being so slow this time but my new job is killing me. I have no time and am too tired. I'm sorry for any typos and mistakes in this update. But yes, this chapter is all about Jongkey because.. you know how I love them :') and I felt like writing this since I had some time. I hope you will like it. And I'm not promising this but I hope that I will be able to update during weekend and there should be more ^^ THANK YOU ALL for subscribing and up-voting. You are the best <3   ]]

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun would like to say that he has already forgotten about the boy who visited their house the day before but it would be utter lie. Kibum was kinda the only thing on his mind. It was his smile, his adorable behavior and funny yet wise words. The boy was a total opposite of his brother and Jonghyun really wanted to get to know him better. But how could he do that without looking like a creep? He was well aware that Kibum was talking to him only because he had to. Right? They weren't really friends nor did they even know each other on speaking terms so how on the Earth should he contact the boy and ask him to meet with him?


 

Hyunjoong! It was as if a lightbulb over his head when he remembered that his younger brother actually knew Kibum. But he can't see that I'm interested in meeting him. He would misunderstand...... Or well, he would understand very well, he thought and started pacing through his room. You see, Jonghyun was a softie. He was warm and honest so he never tried to hide it. Hyunjoong often made fun of him because of that but he didn't mind it. He knew that the people who liked him, liked him for his personality. Even Kibum looked relaxed and that was all because of Jonghyun's personality. That's his charm. He can make people to feel comfortable. Yes, that's right, he nodded to himself as he thought about how Kibum seemed to relax while talking to him. He wouldn't mind meeting with me, right? Right. Be a man, Jonghyun. You have dealt with much worse. And with much more people, he scolded himself and took a breath.


 

Then he walked out of his room and straight to his brother's. He knocked, of course, but didn't really wait for an answer. He walked inside and Hyunjoong, who was already used to his behavior only rolled his eyes and sat up on his bed.


 

“What is it, hyung?”


 

Jonghyun walked up to him and squinted his eyes almost playfully. “I'm here to get the news, of course. Did you apologize to Kibum?”


 

Hyunjoong groaned and rubbed his face. “Yes, hyung, I did. Why are you like this? Can't you just let it go?”


 

“No, you brat. I need to teach you how to be nice to people if you don't remember it from our classes.” Jonghyun spat back at him and his brother looked ashamed for a moment.


 

Hyunjoong didn't like being scolded by his brother. He didn't really want to disappoint the only person who has been with him. Jonghyun was his brother but sometimes, it felt like he raised Hyunjoong better than his own parents. Which was actually kind of true.


 

“Okay. Okay, fine.” Hyunjoong said and sighed. “I apologized.”


 

“Then why didn't Kibum come tutor you?” Jonghyun finally asked the question he was dying to ask.


 

Maybe it sounded bad and like he was only doing it for selfish reasons but besides those selfish reasons, he really wanted his 'little' brother to get better.


 

“Taemin stole him.” Hyunjoong almost hissed the name of the pretty boy but all Jonghyun heard was that 'stole' part and he couldn't help but laugh shortly.


 

“He stole him?” he said jokingly but when his brother glared at him he grinned apologetically. “Alright, alright, sorry. So.. how did Taemin come into the picture?” he asked curiously, sitting down on the chair.


 

“I don't know? I think that they are bestfriends.” the younger boy shrugged but Jonghyun wasn't having it.


 

“Hey, Jjong.. what is it with you and Taemin?” Jonghyun asked softly and saw how Hyunjoong's face hardened. He has never seen such a cold look on his brother's face.


 

“Nothing. We're not friends anymore. And no, I don't want to talk about it. I hope that you are satisfied with my answer about the nerd. I'll try to get him to tutor me as soon as possible. I'm hoping for tomorrow.” he said and then started playing with his phone.


 

That was a gesture Jonghyun knew very well. It meant that his brother won't pay attention to him anymore. And honestly, Jonghyun had no problem with that after his brother 'insulted' Kibum again. He stood up and frowned.


 

“It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, but change that attitude. That boy has a name. Kibum. So remember it and treat him right.” he said and then left the room. But he did hear how his brother scoffed low 'whatever'.


 

He couldn't understand. Jonghyun just couldn't understand why would anyone call Kibum nerd just because he's good at studying. The boy was perfect in his eyes. Okay, not really perfect, that was too dramatic, but he didn't find anything he wouldn't like about the boy in that short time they spent together. My brother is an idiot, he shook his head and went back to his room. Only the thought that he might be able to see Kibum tomorrow made him smile when he went to sleep later that night.


 

 


 

The next day went on like usually for the man. He woke up, prepared for work and went to the company. Without a breakfast this time because he wasn't hungry in the morning. That didn't take much from his good looks, of course. Jonghyun has always made sure to look good because his clients and partners were ones who cared about the clothes and all. If it was Jonghyun's choice, he would have picked something more comfortable but it was exactly like people said. Some people did have a thing for suits.


 

During the day he went through boring meetings and had lunch with his good friend Minho. God, Jonghyun was very happy to have Minho back after those years. Only Jinki was missing at that moment. They have always been the trio everyone adored. They would always laugh if people asked them about it, though. They would always say that they are just friends and coincidentally, they are charming as well. Ha-ha.


 

After the lunch, the man was free from meetings and instead, he went to play. And the so-called playing is actually trying out a new game their company was preparing. Jonghyun, as a game maker himself, could easily test the game and find any errors if there were any at all. He liked this part almost as much as actually making the games. Although their company was one among those bigger ones, they still did make mistakes from time to time. And Jonghyun found out that today was that day as well.


 

“The graphics are not enough. We need higher quality. And change the houses' design. It feels like we're focusing on new era too much. I want more of hanok* interiors. But other than that you did great job. Thank you.” he said with that smooth voice which couldn't offend anyone and adding a friendly smile made it perfect.


 

Everybody at the company knew that Jonghyun was great boss. Even though he wasn't the owner of the company yet, all of the employees were anticipating the day because he was THE leader. He knew when to praise, when to give an advice or when to push them more. He was also friendly but never crossing the line.


 

“Thank you, boss.” the guy called Kyungsoo grinned playfully and Jonghyun could only chuckle.


 

“I'm not the boss yet, Kyungsoo. You know that.” Kyungsoo was one of the employees who treated Jonghyun like an actual person. He was nice and liked teasing him but he was never rude. It took him whole half an year till he finally opened up to Jonghyun.


 

“Still the same to me, boss.” Kyungsoo chuckled, bowed his head and then left the office, probably to work on points Jonghyun pointed out.


 

“Aah, this boy.” Jonghyun laughed softly, shaking his head before he looked at the clock.


 

Only half an hour. Could I just do nothing until it's the time? He tapped a finger against his chin but in the end he decided that he would feel too guilty about slacking off while another employees were still working so he just opted to answer some emails.


 

The time went by faster when he was doing something so he was pleasantly surprised that when he looked at the time next time, he was free to go home. And that's what he did.

He would lie if he said that his mind didn't drift to a possibility that his brother is at home by now. And preferably together with Kibum. Kibum again. Seriously, don't you have any other things to think of?? He groaned to himself as he parked the car and entered the house. He tried to listen for any voices but the house was too big so he probably wouldn't hear it if it would come from the living room. However, his mind was stubborn and told him that Kibum wasn't there so he sighed and started undoing his tie as he entered the living room. He was slowly forming plans in head he would just take a nap on the couch when he was interrupted by voices.


 

IN THE LIVING ROOM.


 

You idiot!


 

His eyes stopped on his brother but right a way focused on Kibum who was sitting next to him. He was even more beautiful than the last time and Jonghyun had a hard time holding in excited grin. He was there. And he was looking at him. God, he's looking at me! Say something!


 

“Oh, hi.” he said and facepalmed internally. You are so lame, Jonghyun. SO LAME!


 


 


 

Kibum, on the other hand, couldn't take his eyes off of Jonghyun. The man walked into the living room effortlessly while undoing his tie and the sight was just too much for Kibum. His toned arms were hugged by the dress shirt and his face was was relaxed (don't let Kibum start with those lips!) and he just looked so attractive that Kibum even forgot about his nerves and about Hyunjoong who was sitting next to him. Kibum almost got a heart attack when he came to the house and his crush was actually at home this time. The boy became nervous and they just laid out the books and Kibum started talking when Jonghyun came. The feline like boy thought that nothing will be able to beat the happiness of seeing Hyunjoong so how could he forgot about him so easily? Just because of his brother?


 

“Hello.” he said politely and dipped his head. He didn't forget to add a smile, though.


 

“Oh, hyung. You're home already?” Hyunjoong asked and Kibum finally realized that he still was next to his crush and their thighs were almost brushing against each other!


 

“Already? I even stayed a bit longer than usual.” Jonghyun acted offended but Kibum could see that he was just playing around by his smile.


 

“You always do. The perfect leader and boss, they call you. Right?” Hyunjoong teased but when Kibum looked at him he thought he saw a flash of pride in his eyes. It seemed like he was proud of his brother.


 

And he looked so beautiful in Kibum's eyes.


 

“Not you, too.” the older man whined almost cutely before shaking his head. “I always tell them not to call me boss. But nevermind. I'll leave you two to your studies. Do you want any snacks? Or beverage?” Jonghyun asked with that soft smile and Kibum's heart almost couldn't take it.


 

These two will be a death of me, I swear, he thought and gulped when Jonghyun looked at him. Somehow, he got tongue tied when Hyunjoong was around him. And even more when he felt him looking at him while he was ogling over his older brother.


 

“Hyung, we have maids for that.” Hyunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter