HIATUS

Nerd's Teen Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello, beautiful people <3 

First of all, I really want to apologize for keeping you waiting for so long ;; I kind of prioritized my other story which I finished as of today. My life has been a mess as everyone else's, I guess ;; this crisis is taking a tool on people and it definitely did on me. I've been jobless for some time now and although that seems like perfect time to write, I couldn't really focus properly among other things ;; I will definitely finish this story but for some time, I want to focus on my OC story/book since there is a chance that someone will be interested in publishing it if it's correctly written. So I need to rearrange and check any typos and mistakes there.

Once I come back to this story, I will definitely re-write some things since I'm not very satisfied with 1st POV chapter. Especially Baekhyun's. So that will be changed. But now, I've got a question for you, who are waiting for my update.

I will try to be faster with this, will try to do it by the end of the summer. Should I put this story into a draft mode and surprise you guys later or would you like me to keep it like this if you would want to read it?

Again, I'm apologizing for this :/ And I hope you are all doing good and are healthy and strong <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter