Beating

Devil Contract

3rd Target Jin, his the basketball team captain! So social so known, from a rich family in the town, at least having a girlfriend in a week, not caring of anything because he have everything, and he always having parties in his pool house when his upset! And guess whose party that day was, the day he died…

 

Jin’s party

 

Getting to the school in Monday, students were all hyped by the sudden party he arranging, it was an open party for all the students in the school, weird how people around just forget about sad things when they goes into parties! Or maybe just drinking in a party helped!

 

“How is Mark?” Kai asked Chanyeol who was sitting in his place texting someone

“He gets in a coma!” Chanyeol said with a pity voice “the doctors didn’t know how he end up in it or when he will woke up”

Baekhyun look at the two who’s having the conversation, yes he didn’t kill him...yet...since he heard Jin confession about writing the letter in the video he decide to not let Mark sink in the dead side yet because he could be less suspicious.

 

 

...Punishment will always be there...waiting...

 

 

 

“Isn’t it weird to have a party after what happened to Jackson and Mark they are our classmates and his friends?” Kyungsoo asked

Chanyeol shrugs “he believe he have a good reason to do it! He didn’t tell me any details”

“The word friend mean nothing in this town I guess” Baekhyun said playing with a pen in his fingers and the three look at him “I mean even if this Jin having a good reason to have a party! Shouldn’t the others be refusing to attend?”

Kai nodded in agreement “then we shouldn’t go!”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “you know he have a reason so you guys should attend to know why!”

“You’re not coming with us?” Kyungsoo ask

Baekhyun shrugs “I have no reason! Plus I hate parties”

“Come with us!” Chanyeol said out of the blue and Baekhyun look weirdly at him

“Isn’t this the part when I should ask this question?” Kai interferes looking at Chanyeol

Baekhyun said in sarcasm “I thought maybe being away from you could be the best for you to enjoy your party!”

But Chanyeol smirk turning 90 degrees with his body to his side “and I thought is the best having eyes on you”

“And why is that?” Baekhyun asked like he doesn’t know why! Well he know he is suspicious about the similarities as Kai said before but is he suspecting him? even if he tried to make it realistic by getting Mark just in a coma!

“Because he still suspecting that you have a hand in Jackson disappearing” Kai said in anger “and maybe now Mark too! Chanyeol I told you to stop your fantasy about the matter! It bull”

Chanyeol look at Kai in an angry expression because he just said that easily in front of him “thanks Kai”

“What!” Baekhyun laughed an awkward laugh he really doesn’t know how he should react this Kai make things easier for him and he even doesn’t know he look at Chanyeol “are you really brainless?”

But Kyungsoo talk defending him “he didn’t mean any bad things it just with your appearing of nowhere and the one who get in trouble are all related to Baekhyun which is the same name of yours! We had our doubts”

Baekhyun smirk taking out a little sarcasm laugh and nodding with his head because look how lovely he defending him! Trying to be the ‘mind reason Kyungsoo’ again ooh dear there was a time when he did this for him! But now he know how he was so good at pretending

 

“Okay!” Baekhyun “since am the suspect by the disappearing of a person I don’t know and getting a person in a car accident then in a coma while am at home and you both know it! I think I will go to that party” with that Baekhyun slam the pen on the table and just didn’t say any words, he should try to look angry innocent people get angry when they accused of something they didn’t do right! Also he is not going to do any harm yet to Jin because he still want to know who told him to write Chanyeol name! They were two voices in the video and he really want to know the clever guy who said that because how in the devil name he knew about his crush? Except of Kyungsoo who was the only one knowing about it?

 Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo who was now looking at the teacher who came in

Could it be him? The second one on the ‘FatByun V2’? No! If he was he could clearly know his voice at the moment, but that doesn’t make him free from telling them about who his crush was! Well DO Kyungsoo you just have another reason for hating you more...

 

 

Finishing classes the clock was pointing at 5pm most students in the school were heading to Jin’s Party, and as usual the four take Chanyeol car to go to Jin house,

“If you guys don’t mind mom text me I need to pick my little brother from the school and take him home” Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo just nodded while Kai said “sure”

Sitting in the back seat with Kai, Baekhyun look at the primary school where kids were coming out running happily, playing with each other, it was...so annoying for him! He doesn’t know why...he always love kids! But why he hate them now?

 

 

...children are no sinners...

 

 

 

Chanyeol get out of the car looking here and there at the schools gate but then he goes in,

“Is there a problem? I will check” Kyungsoo said going out of the car and Kai followed him getting inside the school, Baekhyun roll his eyes waiting there, he put his head on the seat to rest because kids really are noisy, he felt the door got opened so he looked, there was a little boy coming in but he saw Baekhyun and stopped midway getting out of the car and moving forward to see the car numbers, then go back to the back seat and getting in, sitting next to Baekhyun and looking at him with a very weird and big smile missing his front teeth

Baekhyun huffs rolling his eyes and closed them back with “perfect!” Trying to take a rest

 

“Are you a frienth with my brotther!” He said

Baekhyun replied still resting his head not even looking at him “Am in his car what do you think?”

“Maybe his boyfrienth!” The boy asked and Baekhyun look down at him “no am not?”

The kid was smiling “you are tho pretthy can you be my boyfrienth then?”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “why weren’t you at school?”

“I was” the kid Lie

Baekhyun nodded “you and I will meet in hell if you keep lying”

“Are you going to hell?” He asked innocently

“I just came back from there!” He said it with a smirk “so tell me where you were?”

The kid pouted “I went with my frienth to eat ithe-cream but big brotther will be mad if he know and he will take away my favorite toy”

“What a pitiful sin you did” Baekhyun roll his eyes not believing why is he even giving him time, he took his phone an send a message to Kai saying the kid is here waiting,

“So! Is this our little thecret?” The kid asked

And Baekhyun nodded “yes but try to be in time if you do that again to not get caught”

The kid smiles a wide smile with “I promithe”

Seeing the others coming out of school, Chanyeol open the back door screaming “where were you? I asked the teacher she said you left with other kids!”

The kid look silently with wide eyes at Chanyeol who was screaming at him

“Chill! The kid came out the moment you guys get in how you didn’t even see him!” Baekhyun said and the kid nodded

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun nodding “I guess i didn’t see you! am sorry!” He apologized and go to the driver seat, Kai gets in next to the kid from the other side starting to play with him,

 

The neighborhood where Chanyeol is living was near the cemetery he wondered if that man made it alive or not! Because if he did he probably should take care of him because he is a witness on him coming from the grave! Reaching the house, Chanyeol look at his brother in the mirror “tell mom I will be late”

“Yeees!” The kid answered and Kai get out opening the door for him and waiting him to get out but he didn’t he was looking at Baekhyun,

“Are we going tho meeth again?” The kid asked and Baekhyun shake his head a no

“Probably not!”

“Can I tell you something in your ear?” The kid asked and Baekhyun just lean down to his level

But the four in the car eyes got wide open seeing the kid taking Baekhyun face and give him a quick kiss on the lips and run outside the car

“YAAA!!!!” Chanyeol scream in anger, Kai and Kyungsoo start to laugh hard at the view,

“Am sorry! Really I am! I will punish him for his actions when am home!” Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun in the mirror

Baekhyun shake his shoulders “its okay his just a kid!”

Kai who was still laughing “yeah but that was hilarious”

 

 

Driving the car to Jin’s house the place was already full with students, getting in people around start to say hi to Chanyeol and he immediately blended in,

“Hey you want a drink? Me and my friends have a lot to talk about!” A girl came to Baekhyun saying that and he immediately take the cup from her hand with “sure!” Going with her to meet her friends well basically he know the girl he studied with here in the 8th grade she never give him the time or even a glance, but look at her now! Coming with her own legs to him!

People are really having 100% looks first! Why they don’t see the heart of a person? Why he must be good looking to be popular? Are they the one who chooses their faces when they get born? No one do! So why!

 

 

...that one of the many reasons to born a human not an angel...

 

 

Kai look at Baekhyun “I know why he hate parties” he said to Kyungsoo who look at Baekhyun too “he gets intentions fast”

Kyungsoo laughed at the comment “Let find a drink”

Kai nodded saying in mockery “yes! Because no one will come and give us one!”

 

 

“You guys really have courage to celebrate while Mark in a Coma!” one boy came saying playfully to a girl beside Baekhyun and she shrugs “totally deserves it!” She said “things have limits and Mark have no limits!”

Baekhyun nodded agreeing with her, not so long he saw a group coming to his direction “hey Baekhyun! We heard what you did to the teacher that was badass!”

Baekhyun smiled a fake one “I heard he deserves it”

“LIKE MAARK!” A boy screamed

Laughing aloud and drinking with a crowded people around him, he felt the place getting hot and hot! He doesn’t know why!

 

...too much lies...gets you desire...

 

 

Well yes! He was right knowing that everyone around him now are pretending, lying, having two faces, is killing him from inside and give him the motivation to kill everyone here! Why! Aren’t everyone who comment in his videos and were watching it and laughing at it just like they are doing now to that Mark! Are need to get punished, they are guilty

 

 

...everyone is guilty...

 

 

he take another shot and another one then another one trying to take out the ideas to not kill everyone around, people start cheering for him “more,more,more” like he is just partying with drinks, but he didn’t give a damn so he drink and drink non-stop, to forget when he get drunk? hell no because no matter how much he drink it was like drinking water...it have no effect on him...no matter how much they cheer...he could hear them like they are screaming of fear...

 

“STOP!!”

 

He felt Chanyeol taking the glass from his hand and taking his arm getting him out of the crowded place

“Come on! Chanyeol!” The students yells in a disappointment “he was having a record”

 

“SHUT UP!” Chanyeol look at them in anger then take Baekhyun upstairs “what are you doing”

Baekhyun touched his head trying to focus not from drinking from the millions thoughts inside his head who asking him to just finish them all

“Am enjoying the party doesn’t I?” Baekhyun look at him

“How much you drink?” Chanyeol asked

“13 maybe? I didn’t count! Should I start from the beginning now?” Baekhyun smirk but strangely his head start to really hurt

 

 

...his dead!...

 

 

“What? Who?” Baekhyun asked touching his head

Chanyeol look at him weirdly “are you awake Baekhyun?”

 

 

...his dead!...

 

 

“What!” Baekhyun said

“I said!” Chanyeol catches his shoulder trying to talk slowly “are you awake?”

 

 

...thAt shOuld noT hAppeN...thAt shOuld noT hAppeN...thAt shOuld noT hAppeN

...thAt shOuld noT hAppeN...thAt shOuld noT hAppeN...

 

“WHAT HAPPENING?” Baekhyun screamed

“Baekhyun chill I think your drunk!” Chanyeol said

 

Looking here and there “Bathroom!” He said and Chanyeol nodded with “this way!” Moving inside the bathroom with Chanyeol who thought maybe he would puke, Baekhyun immediately goes to wash his face maybe the drinks did affect him after all but before he gets to open the water he look at his left side! Where a paper was there with a note writing in it with a big letters

 

~I deserve the same death as Byun Baekhyun~

 

Baekhyun froze looking at it, and the reaction made Chanyeol looking at where he was looking

“No!” Baekhyun said looking at the bath being cover by the curtain he slide them immediately and seeing the view “No!!” He said in anger

Chanyeol freeze in his place shocked looking at the view of Jin under the water, eyes closed, not moving at all, but Baekhyun did move fast pulling Jin with his two hands with force form under the water till he was on the floor

 

“That should not happened!” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol moves down snapping out of his dazing self, seeing Baekhyun acting quickly and so he did start to press on Jin chest to make him breath again, then give him a mouth to mouth respiration, he did it and did it and did it,

 

This isn’t the way he should die, he came back from hell to feel the joy of their death...not like this...no...He shouldn’t die like this! But what to do his already dead! The guilt ate him from inside to do that! Isn’t that enough as a revenge? Is this the reason for the party? To say that he is regretting what he did by suiciding the same way?

 

 

...such a waist...

 

 

 

Feeling the place start to get crowded by the door, all the people in the party must know by now! He can hear people screaming a ‘call an ambulance’, but still no one dared to get inside the bathroom.

 

He can see that no matter how much Chanyeol tried the other didn’t respond because his dead he know he is! He look at Chanyeol who was frightened his eyes start to get red, is he about to cry? But why? Why his sad? He was mad at him in the hospital because they used his name! So why keep trying to revive him if he know this guy in front of him is dead?

Their eyes met Chanyeol stopped helping the other, the fact of him dead looks like it just hit him, he saw him shaking his head for him to inform him that there is no hope! But he didn’t like the expression Chanyeol having! Is it because this is the second one he saw suiciding! Why?

Baekhyun moves slowly to Chanyeol looking at the tear that was falling from his eye “doesn’t he deserve it?” Baekhyun asked

 

Chanyeol whispered with his low deep voice

 

 

“no!”...he do!...”He doesn’t”

 

 

The place start to get pitch black for Baekhyun vision, his anger when he is hunting someone start to devour him, he closed his eyes and clenched his fist and turn back hitting Jin chest with a very strong hit made everyone full back in fear when he scream the word “BREATH!!!”

 

And for their surprise Jin start coughing water with the action, Shocked faces but happy in the same time, they get the idea of he just needed a strong hit for the water to come out from his chest,

 

Baekhyun stands and make his way out of the crowd moving down stairs and getting out of the house trying to calm himself down!

 

 

...helping a target is a start of weakness...

 

“Am not! I want to kill him myself!”

 

...darkness should surpass your mind...

 

“Am not forgiving anyone”

 

...forgiveness isn’t the weak spot...

 

“THEN WHAT!”

 

...your heart who start to beat...

 

 

Baekhyun put his hand on his chest there wasn’t any beating...nothing at all! His a dead person...his heart isn’t beating since he came out from the grave and he knew it.

 

 

...a frozen heart makes you stronger...

 

 

“Baekhyun are you okay!”

 

 

...a stopped heart make you embrace just the darkest feelings...

 

He turn around to look at who was calling him and it was Chanyeol, he nodded as an answer but stayed frozen because...

 

He felt it now

 

He can hardly feel it...but still its there...

 

The little faded slowly beats of his dead heart inside

 

 

...and a beating heart makes you...a human...