a lead

Devil Contract

Sitting in his room, Baekhyun open the page in Facebook that it supposed to had the videos of him sliding down to year back everything was deleted, he throw the phone on bed side and lean down, looking at the ceiling, tomorrow is Sunday there is no school so probably it’s the perfect time for the next target, but he should find the one who write the letter! They were two if he could watch the video he probably can exclude some of the students showing on it, or maybe he can know the voice of the one who talk.

 

Knock...knock...knock

 

 

Baekhyun look at the door “it opened come in!”

Kai came to the view going in the room “sorry to disturb you!” He says and gets in sitting on the bed, Baekhyun who move to a sitting position “what wrong?” He asked looking at how gloomy Kai was, well probably he know why! But he must ask

“It’s Kyungsoo” Kai said “he breakdown at Jackson house because of something he saw there I don’t know what was it! Chanyeol take him back home and called me”

Baekhyun liked the feeling how he is so satisfied hearing the news “then what are you waiting! Go and see your friend”

Kai shake his head “am afraid”

Rising and eyebrow on the sudden confession “why?”

Taking a deep breath “I don’t know I just don’t know what to do in situations like these! Probably what makes him like that is something related to his best friend death! And when it come to that subject I really don’t know what to do”

Baekhyun nodded in understanding “just be there for him even if you don’t say a word just being there is way more enough” he said the words that he was once believing them but nothing from it is true people are liars

“Can you come with me?” Kai said out of the blue

“What! No am not going” Baekhyun said with a wide open eyes he doesn’t want to go to that house, he almost grow up in it since he pass a lot and a lot of time there, seeing it now well disgust him what how he was living a fake life…

 

“Please!” Kai start to beg

 

 

...opportunities doesn’t came out of nothing...

 

 

 

Rolling his eyes Baekhyun nodded “okay! But it not my problem if he get worse just hearing my name”

Kai nodded more than ten times “I call you Hyung!”

                                                                                                        

 

 

>>> After <<<

 

 

Stopping in front of Kyungsoo house, it didn’t change at all everything was the same, the hour was pointing at 11pm, Kai ring the bells and Chanyeol open for them, and of course he will be there! Should he left his lovey dovey Kyungsoo alone! Of course not!

 

“How is he now?” Kai said moving in directly to Kyungsoo room! Did he said he doesn’t know what to do? Well seriously opportunities doesn’t show up from nothing!

 

“I hope you guys don’t mind me coming in” Baekhyun said still outside the house “if you do I can leave”

Chanyeol shake his head a no “come in!”

Getting in he look around everything was the same he left it! Well a year or more doesn’t change somethings! We keep living out days saying that we will make changes but in the end we convince ourselves that we all search for stability!

 

Standing near the entrance the two saw Kyungsoo huge big dog coming running and barging to their direction

“Easy boy!” Chanyeol said yelling at him because he knew the dog hate everyone and always getting in trouble with strangers, but the dog jump on Baekhyun start his face and playing with his tail like a one that doesn’t see his owner for years, well in a the past days Baekhyun could easily carry him because he was more fat then him now he fall on the ground with the dog on top of him,

Baekhyun laughed with “Stop it!” At least he knew the dog didn’t do any harm to him and maybe he was his real only friend.

 

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open looking at the view how that even possible! This guy is really keep surprising him “I think he likes you”

 

Baekhyun tried to move the dog from him “of course! what there to not like?”

Hearing the words Chanyeol roll his eyes what with this weird confident in him! “His name is Baeksoo”

Baekhyun stands and the dogs was still playing around his legs “let me guess Baekhyun and Kyungsoo!” He said in sarcasm

“Please don’t make fun of it!” Chanyeol said going to the kitchen “How is your arm?”

“Already healed!” Baekhyun followed with him to the kitchen and sits on the table the dog followed him and jump on the chair next to Baekhyun sleeping on his legs like he usually do, while Chanyeol was standing probably preparing something for Kyungsoo

“I didn’t have the Chance to thank you” Chanyeol said turning around looking at him “thank you for saving my life back then”

Baekhyun smirk teasing “Am sorry what was that again?”

Chanyeol smiled at the comment “okay shut up!”

 

 

...having a good time! You shouldn’t...

 

 

Baekhyun expression becomes gloomy hearing the voice seriously what is he doing? His here for a reason “So what you guys found at your friend house?”

Chanyeol huffs turning back to continue what he was preparing “That Jackson is really pissing me off how he can do that!?”

“He run away?” Baekhyun asked

Chanyeol shrugs “Maybe! He felt guilty of something he may have nothing to do with it”

Baekhyun expression becomes mad “what do you mean by that?”

“Well how can I explain that?” Chanyeol said focusing on what he was doing he didn’t turn to see how irritated Baekhyun was hearing the words “he take a bad video of...” Chanyeol stop for few seconds then continue “of our late friend but he wasn’t the one who upload it”

Hearing the information Baekhyun now was extremely angry he thought there is just one involved in the ‘FatByun V1’ Matter but no he wasn’t! Someone is still out there who did that to him having fun and enjoying the weekend

“I remember he kept yelling at the party that he shouldn’t share it with him, because he knew it a bad idea!” Chanyeol was still saying

“But in the end he did share it with his friend?” Baekhyun said “why he take it in the first place? That definitely make him guilty”

“Yes he shouldn’t do it!” Chanyeol said in a defeated way “but doing this today is exaggeration”

Millions and millions ideas were in Baekhyun mind now! What he should do how he can know who did upload it since they deleted it?

“So who did it? Who share the video? Kyungsoo!” He said “since he break down like that for no reason!”

Chanyeol turn to look at Baekhyun “no reason?” The expression he had was an unbelievable one “you have no idea how the two were close! You have no idea how he cried months and start to see a therapist in the end”

“So he felt guilty!” Baekhyun said trying to get him angry to tell more “isn’t that something happens when you know you were a reason for him suiciding?”

“NO!” Chanyeol screamed “THAT BECAUSE HE WAS HIS BEST FRIEND HE WAS THE ONE WHO HE ALWAYS GO TO IN HAPPINESS AND SADNESS AND WE TOLD YOU HOW CLOSE THEY WERE AND HOW BROKEN HE IS, YOUR HEART MUST BE DEAD TO SAY THINGS LIKE THAT DO YOU EVER HAVE FRIENDS WITH THIS ATTITUDE?”

 

Hearing the words his mind think of something…a lead…seeing him screaming like that Baekhyun just nodded “well I can’t agree more with you I do have a dead heart, and it’s my time to leave” he said and wanted to stand

 

“His sleeping in your lap!”

 

The two look at Kyungsoo and Kai who were standing there the one who talk was Kyungsoo and he look very dark and his eyes were all red from the crying

Baekhyun look at them then at the dog and tried to stand without waking him, “I will head home first Kai!” Baekhyun said moving passed the two

“Hyung! Wait!” Kai called but Baekhyun didn’t give a damn he just left the house going to a specific direction…

“What was that?” Kai said in anger looking at Chanyeol “why you’re taking his anger on him?”

 

“HIS RUDE THAT WHY!” Chanyeol yells slamming the plat in his hand

 

“No his not!” Kai replied

“HE IS AND THE MOMENT HE SHOWED UP THE PAST START TO SEE LIGHT AGAIN” Chanyeol screamed

 

“You can’t contain him because he makes you remember the dead Baekhyun isn’t it” Kai said

 

“Kai!” Kyungsoo tried to reason “He is so similar to him the name the birthday the actions, the house he start living in, how he called me, even the dog was always sleeping on just Baekhyun lap just Baekhyun no one else”

“And he said it at the class” Chanyeol spoke “someone should die tonight! And Jackson disappeared who knows if he isn’t dead already his room was all in blood, you should see how he was looking at Jackson in the class like he wanted him dead”

 

“Come on! Can you both listen to yourselves” Kai roll his eyes not believing them “Maybe his right? Maybe you two are obsessed with the past because your both are guilty”

 

With the words Kai said Chanyeol didn’t say more he look down at the table…

 

“What if he knew Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo said trying to explain the similarities

 

Kai huffs “So you as you said a forever friend to him he never told you he knew someone that can come and take revenge for him when he will die? That ironic Soo!”

Kyungsoo stayed silent he was right he know Baekhyun more than himself, he never had anyone like that, “Chanyeol Kai is right, I really want to believe your doubts that he is related to him somehow but it impossible”

 

Kai take a breath of anger “I will go see him! He came with me saying that it may get worse because of just his name I guess he was right! Chanyeol you better apologize to him tomorrow” he said and left the house

 

“He asked me about who upload the video” Chanyeol said looking at Kyungsoo

“Meaning?” The other replied

“If something happened to Mark I will have a serious talk with the new Byun Baekhyun”

 

 

 

 

 

>>> Meanwhile <<<

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun stands a little far away from Jackson house he clearly can see lights in the house probably his friend are still waiting him, or maybe his family come from outside the town

 

“Chanyeol said it! Someone you always go to”

 

...your plan...

 

 

“Jackson was texting someone non-stop when he was at the class”

 

…so what a weak prey do…

 

“Run to the strongest”

 

 

Baekhyun moves to the house and with every step the lights in the neighborhood start to close one by one till it was all dark, he stand in front of the door of the house ringing the bells, few seconds someone open the door with his phone light opened “hello!” The guy look here and there and no one was there

“Guys I think the lights are gone from all the neighborhood” he said closing the door but the moment he turn someone knocked the door, the boy goes and open the door again but no one was there

“What the hell?” he said closing it again and yet he heard it again

 

~Knock…Knock…Knock~

 

Someone knocked again

 

 

“Everything is okay?” The others in the house came to him

“I think someone is playing with us” he said opening the door and not finding anyone they go outside looking for whoever was knocking, but no one was around

“g...guys l..look!” One of them said with a stuttered voice the boys look at him then look up where he was pointing,

 

The neighborhood was all pitch black except one window...except one room...they saw someone moving behind the curtains

 

3 of them couldn’t move but the two remain of them run immediately to the inside, going up to the room and opening the door to find the room

 

Empty...

 

Moving back to the house Baekhyun check the phone in the room, Jackson did text someone that day saying :

 

-To Mark: this is all your fault! Am living in hell because you decide to bully him and uploading it on Facebook

-From mark: Chill a dead fat person won’t hurt you! Even the police said it a suicide and guess what it was suicide the idiot couldn’t take a fat joke like him lol

-To Mark: Man if something happened I will blame you

-From Mark: Man if you said something I will make you disappear and you won’t see the day of light again

 

In the school Facebook group page the capture of the conversation have been shared and with what account the dead Byun Baekhyun account, the amounts of likes and comments start increasing, now everyone is blaming him for Jackson disappearing asking him what did he do to him, what did he do to shut him…also asking how they open this account...

 

 

…a devil work is a piece of art…