Confession

Devil Contract

Waking up in the morning by Kai who was calling the two from outside the door, Chanyeol open his eyes starting to get adjusted with the light coming from the window, it wasn’t that bright because the sky must be cloudy it may rain today! He look down at the ground where he left Baekhyun sleeping but there was nothing there! No sheets no pillow no Baekhyun, he know something like this will happen! He will try to avoid him because of his shocked state he had yesterday! The information was really hard to believe! Even if he didn’t say much but that made him conclude much

 

If he know Baekhyun! And his here on purpose! That means one thing he do have a hand in everything happened till now! How? He doesn’t know because most of his alibi were solid! So what his relation with the dead Baekhyun! And why is he doing this! And if he do what he asked him to do, and someone got hurt, isn’t it going to be his fault?

 

Chanyeol frowns getting up from the bed this is not right! If he was the one having hand in Jackson, Mark, then he should check about Jin and Eric, Chanyeol take his phone and dial Jin number...the phone ring and ring and ring till Jin answered “good morning Chanyeol”

 

“Jin! Are you okay!” Chanyeol asked

“Am better now!” Jin said “Chanyeol! Am not coming back to school anymore”

“What? Why?” Chanyeol asked

“I don’t know man! Maybe the things I did! Maybe the people I hurt! Unlike someone I have been giving a second chance to clear my mind! Am going to attend a church school out of the town am in my way now! I will pledge my life to God from now on Chanyeol i won’t be back any sooner”

 

Chanyeol just wish him a good luck in his life then close the phone! Maybe it is the best for him if he left the town for the moment! Dialing Eric number the phone was closed, so he thought he could meet him at the school.

 

 

“Where is Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked seeing Chanyeol coming out from the room alone! And the later just shrugs his shoulder in a way that he doesn’t know, heading outside the three decided to eat breakfast at school, probably they will blend it with lunch since they woke up late because of the tiredness they had yesterday, getting in the class Baekhyun was nowhere to be found, Chanyeol start to have the bad thoughts! Did he go after Eric? Because Eric is nowhere to be found this morning! He asked some guys he usually hang out with but they didn’t hear from him since yesterday at the party.

 

Classes started and still…Baekhyun didn’t show up.

 

Heading to the school restaurant the two were looking oddly at Chanyeol they didn’t say a word but they were just looking at him

“What!” Chanyeol asked start to hate the gaze they give him

“Say the truth what did you do to him?” Kai asked and Kyungsoo nodded

“Nothing I swear!” Chanyeol tried to defend himself but then he said again in a defeated way “maybe doing nothing was the mistake!”

 

Kai and Kyungsoo eyes got wide open and the two start to laugh immediately at the dirty thoughts they had

“NO! COME ON!” Chanyeol screamed

“So you guys didn’t do anything?” Kyungsoo asked

“No we are not like that come on Kyungsoo you know me better than that!” Chanyeol tried his best to refuse the idea, and Kai interrupted “so did Baekhyun just disappeared like he appeared out of nowhere?”

Chanyeol heard the words Kai said and his heart skip a beat “no! He can’t do that!” He said trying to convince himself

“Why so sure?” Kyungsoo add “maybe he confess to you and you refuse him so he decides he didn’t have a reason to stay!”

 

Chanyeol look at the two with wide shocked open eyes well he did a confession but not a romantic one but still the results could be the same! He could just disappear because he have doubts that Chanyeol would tell everyone about him and his doubts were right! The first thing he did was calling Jin and Eric! But most of his intentions were to see if Baekhyun did something to them? Not like he cares about them! Hell he don’t! he just doesn’t want Baekhyun to be doing something bad!

 

Getting his plate ready he set on the table still having millions thoughts inside that he didn’t share with the two that look amazed at him, but who cares, because the question here that He didn’t think about Baekhyun disappearing? Is he never going to see him again? Panic start to enfold his heart and mind! Why is he panicking now?

 

“That love I can tell”

 

He look at Kyungsoo who said that and Kai who was smirking “What?”

“The feeling that you lost someone!” Kyungsoo said smiling at him “I just had that yesterday I know it! And also we can see the panic attack that your brain is having right now clearly”

Chanyeol stayed silent he couldn’t say a word

“Chanyeol you go through a lot since Baekhyun death!” Kyungsoo explain “I can’t say more than me! But you lost trust in everyone around you! You kept pushing anyone who wanted to get close to you!”

“Kyungsoo you know I can’t!” Chanyeol said

“Maybe it’s time to move on! I can’t believe what am saying but Baekhyun is dead and your feelings for him should stop and find a new one”

“Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol called again but Kyungsoo interrupt him “I clearly can see that you didn’t push the new Baekhyun away even if he is a jerk when it came to a conversation”

 

 

Is Kyungsoo right? Is he liking him that much? But what did he even do to feel that about him! Since day1 they were almost just teasing and screaming on each other!

 

And yes he did he liked the fat Byun Baekhyun! When? Why? How? The memory of him made Chanyeol smile a very sad one, it was when they were in the first grade everyone was little at the time so being fat or being handsome has nothing to do with life at the moment! What important is the personality, He remember how Baekhyun was always make everyone smile around him, especially Kyungsoo he was always with him, even him sometimes was just over hearing there conversation to start laughing without anyone noticing him, but he still remember that day! A day when Baekhyun really have a place in his heart, it was in a Christmas Eve where everyone was celebrating at the school and giving a gift for each other, he can clearly remember how Baekhyun didn’t prepare any gift for Kyungsoo and he decided to sing for him in front of everyone to not make his best friend sad, his voice was like an arrow full of love that was released straight to his heart and then he know that he is in love with Byun Baekhyun...

 

Years passed he thought it will be just childhood crush but no it never fade away! The rush feeling when he see him never disappeared! Even when he became popular around and hear that someone is laughing at Baekhyun he would immediately in the shadows interfere for no one to bully him! And no one did.

 

They were together in every class but no one talk to the other! Well even if he tried Baekhyun was always avoiding him! He thought he did wrong to him somehow, maybe when he one day was passing by him and said a quick “hi” to him and run away because he was so shy to have a real conversation, and now Kyungsoo did tell him that they were calling it ‘the accident hi’.

Now he regret it! That he never said anything to him! He was late! Too late when he finally was going to do it someone just crushed his forever awaited moment by sending a letter in a prank video! And that made him gets angry! Way angrier when he finds out Jin was responsible at the hospital, but seeing him crying he knew he regrets it, and now he is sure he did.

 

“From earth to Chanyeol” Kai said making the other snap out of his thoughts “you okay!”

 

Chanyeol nodded to the two and the principal come next the three “shouldn’t you help your friend in the punishment today?” saying passing by Chanyeol to just give him an awareness

Kyungsoo look at the principal leaving “but Baekhyun was the one who didn’t help!”

Kai shrugs “he said it in the present tense!”

 

The two look at each other then look at Chanyeol who didn’t wait a second standing fast and run outside the restaurant

 

“He do like him after all” Kai smirk and Kyungsoo nodded “finally I feel at ease and probably Baekhyun too up there”

 

 

 

 

>>> Baekhyun <<<

 

 

 

Baekhyun came to the school early! Well he wake up early since he doesn’t even feel the joy of dreaming anymore! But his intention was to avoid Chanyeol who’s state was very shocked yesterday to the point he just stand and put his big body on the bed without a word. He didn’t refuse or accept maybe he need time to think and Baekhyun give him the space he need

 

Since 7am he was between the music instruments cleaning, Chanyeol already had his part done with the help of Kyungsoo and now he was doing his own! Maybe he wanted a place no one can find him to clear his thoughts because if he find the priest, the next target would be Kyungsoo and…Chanyeol.

 

Finishing all the instruments left the clock was 12, students start to come out for the lunch break, Baekhyun put the last one on it place! And look at the piano in the middle, he goes and sit on it, lifting the cover on the beautiful white and black keys, he always like the view of it, he always like to play on it, it made him relaxed,

 

He press one key and it echo on the room was fascinating since it is empty, and then he start playing

 

 

Every key he pressed feels like it say hundreds of words, which he can’t, Pain! Hate! Death! Words can lead to one word sadness, is this his life from now on! He knows he can’t live in peace after what he did and is going to do! The thoughts that hunted him since what the devil inside of him said yesterday, he was right! In any case he will end himself by himself,

 

With the melody he was playing, with his angelic voice, he closed his eyes with the deepest saddest feeling inside of him he sing the words...

 

 

~ I pretended to not notice why I couldn’t sleep ~

~ So that we can open our way into tomorrow~

~ With my very own hand ~

~ I hid an invisible knife inside my heart ~

~ Those days we’ve spent drooping our heads~

~ In a world without love ~

 

~ A night sky without stars, so I’ll cut it out ~

~ The paper cuts in my hand ~

~ are illuminated by the light ~

~ Fragile and on the verge of breaking ~

~ The paper cuts in my hand ~

~ But can you see it now ~

~ The world we’ve dreamed of ~

 

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes feeling the presence of someone in the room, he look at the door direction and saw Chanyeol standing there giving him a quick glance then back at the piano closing it cover, he stands asking “did you decide wh....” but before Baekhyun could finish his sentence he stopped seeing the tears in Chanyeol eyes “Everything is o...!” Again he didn’t finish the sentence because a crying giant just come to his direction and hugs him tightly saying

 

“I think I like you Byun Baekhyun”