I Still Love My Ex

My Pocky Love

[A/N] Hello! Whytheglumface here! I have to apologize for not updating due to the fact that AFF had some... issues. LOL but I actually feel quite pitiful for the creator. If you had been reading his updates, I got the impression that he was very stressed. Anyways, we have to be really thankful to him! Enjoy Chapter 5 of My Pocky Love! *spazzing over Sherlock*

"Hey Lu Han." Kai suspiciously approached his hyung, eyeing him. "How's the life of being an idol so far?" he sarcastically inquired. I could care less about your life, man. What I really care about is that girl you so desperately loved. He desired to give him prep talk. But not now.

Lu Han didn't hesitate to respond. "I guess you and the three other girls really DO despise me. But it's not like I brought the idea of breaking up. All I have now is Se Hun, huh?" he sighed remorsefully. The others remained undisturbed and concentrated their attention of regaining back their energy nibbling their snacks. He recalled back the heart-devouring memories... of him being separated from the only girl he truly loved.

I remember... (FLASHBACK) "Lu Han. Want to debut under SM as a solo artist?" Soo Man cheerfully requested. "You already have the necessary characteristics that every idol needs to possess... you'll be a big hit all over the world." I was too caught up in that entertainment world... where the only thing that is valuable is fame. I was slowly but surely being captured that I failed to notice Sun Hyun at all... I'd practice day and night for two consecutive months, exceeding the expectations of being a trainee. Finally, one day before my debut, Soo Man rewarded me with a day-off for my efforts.

"Spend this day. Relax. I don't want you to mess up tomorrow. You got me?" I returned a nod. He head-locked me and frankly scratched my head. Yeah, we sort of had a father and son relationship. I giggled and bowed to him with respect.

I bought myself a piece of hotdog and took a stroll down to the busy streets of Seoul. I witnessed a very colourful culture of many tempting Korean dishes. And somehow, I began to yearn for my home country, China. Just then, I caught a glimpse of a Pocky packaging. My eyes widened with realization. Sun Hyun! I haven't seen her in the longest time. After that night... Though that was a moment of pleasure to me, she had been tolerating unbearing pain. Anyways, that's the past. BUT. Wouldn't today be a perfect time to have date? The sun is radiantly shining; I have a day-off... I'm pretty positive that Sun Hyun would be available as well, right? Just then, my cell hummed its "History" ringtone. 

I need you and you want me, in this planet called Eearth

Every, every, every day, the history that I make.

Lu Han, come to my house. I have something important to tell you. -Sun Hyun

Wow... She seemed pretty serious. Usually, that internet celebrity would bring up her dorky, cute aegyo, but not this time. Just then, I felt that tension. I took a cab and headed over her home. The doorbell echoed within her house. I stood there, waiting. After what seemed several minutes, she came to me, tear-eyed. Sun Hyun sobbed, for some reason unknown, and I drew her into an abrupt hug.

"Hey Sun Hyun. It's okay. I'm right here." I her hair. Her sobs eventually ceased. She looked up to me, tears continuing to run down her cheeks. I brushed them away.

"Lu Han, let's break up."

I don't know what happened after. All I felt was that her touch was no longer in contact with mine. It was over for both of us. Just like that. END OF FLASHBACK

===================================================================================================================

"Hey, hyung! Are you alright?" Kai stubbornly shook me, clutching my shoulders, swaying me back and forth. I shook my head, feeling temporarily dizzy.

"By the way, I miss dancing with you. Want to dance "Time Control"?" Kai regained back his usual liveliness.

"Sure, why not? It's been quite a long time since I refined that choreography." 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iu2KbOHY9I      [A/N] Watch if you are not aware of the second teaser.

And just like that, the day for the six came to a close.

 

[A/N] Sorry for the short chapter! T^T Anyways, I supposedly lost 2 subscribers... Whoever unsubscribed, I will catch if it's the last thing I do! LOL I'm not that devilish, no worries. *^^* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmQ0a5SWgo&feature=g-u-u&context=G2928741FUAAAAAAAGAA My third bias, Se Hun, has a look-alike. I'm not actually quite familiar with "Hi-5". Anyways... if you're interested in my bias list, here it is: 1. Lu Han 2. Kai 3. Se Hun 4. Baek Hyun 5. Chan Yeol 6. Su Ho ;DD Kris has a lot of fan-girls, but I'm not really interested in the bad-boy type. =)) LOL.

-Whytheglumface