If Only He Knew

My Pocky Love

"Hey! Wait up!" HyunA dashed towards Sun Hyun, panting. She began complaining, but immediately halted as tears started to run down her friend's raging hot red cheeks. Humiliated, Sun Hyun covered her face, her sobs being distinctly heard.

"Do you want some ice cream? That will make you feel better, correct?" HyunA grimaced, blank-minded. What do I do? Man, if only I understood her feelings...                                                            

"No, eonni. Stay here," her pitiful friend shot pleading eyes toward her. GAAAH! Why must human beings complicate life? If you truly love someone, tell them! There is no pride when it comes to love. She patted Sun Hyun's head, offering comfort.

"Hey... mind telling me what really happened between you two? You know, me, Kai and Krystal are worried-stricken about you. That guy, Lu Han, truly did like you, you know. He has a very ginormous heart. An interesting fact about him is that once he saw you, he ultimately tamed his playboy nature and only laid his eyes on you." HyunA chuckled at the memory.

"That's not the problem, eonni!" Sun Hyun debated, astonishing HyunA due to her stubbornness.

"Then, tell me what is." she sighed. I'm not really skilled at offering advices.

Fear overcame Sun Hyun's eyes. She spoke terror, her lips slightly trembling.

"3... 3 months ago... me and Lu Han did 'it'."

Hearing this, the world came to a complete halt. HyunA drew quick breaths, unable to believe and grasp what she just heard. The winds began howling, the trees bizarrely shaking off its leaves. Winter was here, and it can be clearly felt. The clouds rolled in with darkness and anger, occupying the skies. 

"So... you're pregnant?" HyunA glared at Sun Hyun, demanding the truth. She fell to her knees, possessing no more support from her legs, as she encountered a nod.

Sun Hyun kneeled."Eonni! Are you okay?!"

Panic overwhelmed her. "Sun Hyun, you must have abortion before it's too late!" she grasped her best friend possessively. She slowly but surely became hysterical.

"I can't! Just imagine if my mom had abortion when she was bearing me as an off-spring, I wouldn't be here right now!" Conviction overpowered HyunA. Finally, sobs conquered her. Uncontrollable tears swelled in her eyes, but she brushed them off quickly.

"So that's why you broke up with him. You wanted to keep it as a secret. But Sun Hyun! He's the father! Lu Han undoubtedly has the right to know about this!" HyunA convinced her, having a sprinkle of fright in her voice.

Sun Hyun buried her head with her hoodie on, persistently shaking her head.

"If he doesn't know about it, then who will pay for the medical fees once you begin your labour? And, for Pete's sake, you're only in high school, preparing to graduate! Don't you need to focus on your studies, rather than being disrupted by a baby? Plus, this baby of yours deserves to have a complete family, Sun Hyun!" What do we do? continued to bang and echo against HyunA's head, as she helplessly cried.

"I'll think about that when the time comes. And anyways, please... it's Christmas! Can we not debate about this? I desire for a more peaceful Christmas."

"I... I got it! Sun Hyun... you must get married to Kai! That is the only solution. Please agree?" I... I must sacrifice Kai for Sun Hyun's sake. This good-hearted lady DESERVES and NEEDS a man whom can truly care for her. But wasn't she shocked to receive an agreement from Sun Hyun.

She whispered under her breath, "Then... it's decided." 

[A/N] Why hello there!~ Long time no write, eh? Well... anyways... hopefully you guise still recall this story. I also bow 90 degrees toward nanners and San-Couers for not updating. You two are my most loyal subscribers, so I must offer you my deepest apologies. Anyways, how do you guys like the plot so far? Didn't expect Sun Hyun to be pregnant, did ya? I thought it ought to have a deeper moral hidden, so I included it in this chapter. :D :3 Oh yeah! By the way, I auditioned for the S.M. Global Auditions! It was remarkably a lovely experience. Encountered some undeniably good-looking guise. LOL that was my hidden motive as to why I applied for it. xD Anyways, do you think this chapter was too short? SPOILER: Next chapter will be featuring Se Hun and Krystal. This couple needs to have the center attention. Anyways, off to read kyuhyunwifey's new fan-fic! I don't like silent readers so please comment? If you are new to this fan-fiction, don't forget to suscribe! Buh-bye!~ -Whytheglumface