Another Marriage to Come!

My Pocky Love

[A/N] Hello guys! This is Whytheglumface here to bring Chapter 4! With a cameo appearance of... well, read on to find out! xD 

 

Meanwhile.... 

"Hello, Jung-shi. How was your day today?" the butler greeted with a hint of warmth and cheerfulness as always. "And I see that you have a visitor today?" he continued, unable to recognize Krystal's companion.

"Oh yes! This is a very beloved childhood friend of mine. I suppose you haven't been introduced to him before. Well, then. Mr. Kim, this is Oh Se Hun, the descendant of the Oh Cooperation Company."

Se Hun, feeling quite irritated from hearing that undeserving title yet again, bowed 90 degrees to the elderly, aging man.  

"Well, then, you may take a seat!" Instead of anticipating a visit in Krystal's house, Se Hun was disturbed by his pity of the butler. Man, at such an old age, he still has to be the breadwinner for his family...

Se Hun made an entrance to the very grand, welcoming limousine, not expecting to encounter a very-well crafted snack room lingering inside.                                                      

"Want some?" Krystal voluntarily offered some juice, only for Se Hun to deny.

"No, thanks. Hey Krystal, who was that girl we saw earlier in the library?" She was truly a remarkable girl. No one has made my stomach this queasy before. I guess the term 'butterflies in your stomach' does subsist. Se Hun released his tension from the unexpected meeting through a sigh.

Krystal glared at him suspiciously. "Oh, Choi Sun Hyun? Why?  You interested in her? Well, she is single," she naughtily teased.

"I'd expect that kind of response from you, Jungie." Se Hun smirked, successfully back-firing, and seemingly appearing undisturbed. And, with a brother-sister conversation, they have finally arrived at Krystal's traditional home.

=================================================================================

"Hmm... as expected from the Jung family. This traditional 'temple' of yours still exists." Se Hun recalled back the countless, blissful memories he had spent with Krystal. A childhood crush, huh? Well,  I thought I still had feelings for Krystal until I met... her. Se Hun snatched a glace of Krystal, only to discover a shy smile across her very appealing face. Se Hun grimaced, enclosing his fingers, forming a fist.                                                     

"Yeah. Well, my family refuses to abandon this house. Neither do I."

They unconsciously took a short stroll in the delicate-looking, angelic entrance garden, overfilled with many scented flowers and spiritual-looking trees, exposing its already obvious beauty. A water fountain was also crafted to complete a very marvellous painting of the garden.                                                  

They finally entered the house, only for it to reveal two servants anxiously waiting.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Jung. Please attire in your usual traditional clothing. And please instruct thy gentleman to do the same." Se Hun nodded. 'Ms. Jung' slightly smiled.

"I will lead you onto your room. Please follow me," the young servant robotically commanded.

"Err... yes, of course."

Krystal was childishly waving, and Se Hun returned a grin back.

"Welcome back, Se Hun." Se Hun was positive that heard Krystal's voice. Instead, he encountered a mature, stunning woman. Se Hun was jaw-dropped.                                                                                                         

"I suppose that's a compliment gesture?" Krystal sarcastically blushed, flattered. "You look very traditional yourself." Krystal laughed at her own frankness.

"That's enough teasing, Krystal." She immediately halted her childishness as she came across her older sister, Jessica.                                                      

"Hello, eonni!"

Se Hun was surprised to be welcomed by Krystal's eonni and another gentleman beside her.

Jessica's attention averted from Krystal to Se Hun. She was undeniably delighted.

"Why, hello there, Oh Se Hun. Long time no see." Wow. She looks lovely.

"Noona has matured so much, hasn't she?" Se Hun complimented. Tsk. It's necessary to stregthen their good impression of me.

"Why, yes. I have also been recently engaged to this man right here, Lee Dong Hae."                                              

What?! Everyone's getting married. Geez, thanks for the pressure. I'm too young to get married. Can't I enjoy my youthful age a little bit more?

 

"Congratulations."

"Why, thank you! Anyways, eomma and appa await us, so we better get going. You two, follow me."

After a few minutes of more strolling (and re-exploring in Se Hun's perspective), they have finally arrived at the 'destination'. All four of them rapidly bowed, inquiring for entrance. Being quickly permitted, Jessica slid the door open, exposing four middle-aged parents.

"Oh... Se Hun, my child. Welcome!" the Jung couple radiantly smiled. "You four may take a seat." Se Hun inhaled the multi-scented room, occupied by many mouth-watering dishes.

"Oh my, Krystal. You look very stunning in that hanbok." Man... People are always flattering me. But I guess that's why I was automatically intrigued towards Se Hun; he was the first one to bad-mouth me, Krystal thought, giggling.

"Thank you very much for the lovely comment."

After what seemed many hours of their parents talking back and forth, Se Hun was stuffed; though he couldn't express that. Krystal, along with the two newly-engaged couple, remained refined.

"I think it's about time we reveal to Se Hun and Krystal about their approaching marriage day." Krystal and Se Hun, synchronized, shot their heads up upon hearing their name, and attentively waited as to what was going on.

"Se Hun, you will take Krystal's hand-in-marriage this upcoming spring, along with Lee and Jung," Mrs. Jung strictly commanded. The two childhood friends' eyes widened, disagreeing with the sudden concurrence between the two families.

"No complaints."