Chapter 7

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《Jessica's pov》
It's been 1 week and 3 days after the news and it still gather so many attention. Yesterday I just visit JYP regarding about my comeback and my debut song with my agency. We arrange everything about my schedule including the plan. Tomorrow they will give me the list of songs and I will be the one to choose for my comeback. Together with oppa(JYP) we will share ideas to make my comeback successful. Also next week we will start the shooting of the mv, clothes,make-up, and also the theme. Of course I will consider the one that my juniors suggest to me during the welcome party. Now I am heading to twice's practice room. I heard that they are preapring for the upcoming concert so I bought bread and coffee for them.

《Twice's Practice Room》
Author's Pov
"Unnie don't be to much clingy. I am sweating" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon who keeps on pouting at the corner. 

"Unnie don't be too mean on Nayeon Unnie" Dahyun said while hugging Momo.

"That's right Jeongyeonie. You should listen to dubu" Momo said while patting Dahyun's head.

"Jeongyeon is always mean to me. I told you to show some love I know that you really love me" Nayeon shouted and continue pouting.

"There she is again speaking nonsense." Tzuyu said while sitting down beside Sana in the couch.

"It will not be nonsense if I told you that maknae. Saranghaeyoooo" Sana said and lean closer to tzuyu. 

"I see so getting better now Sana unnie" Tzuyu said while patting Sana's head.

"Of course I am" Sana said while smiling.

"Look at them Jeongyeon you should be like that" Nayeon keep murmuring sounds about Jeongyeon.

"Mina unnie are you okay?" Chaeyoung ask Mina who is sitting quitely in the corner.

"I'm really tired now. We keep practicing for 11 hours straight. And we haven't eat anything for the past hour." Mina said and lean her head on the wall.

"Unnie I'm hungry" Chaeyoung said as she lay her body down beside mina and lay her head on Mina's lap.

"Can I sleep for 5 minutes?" Chaeyoung ask and close her eyes.

"Hai, hai you can I will wake you up when we are going to continue practicing" Mina said and also pat Chaeyoung's 
head.

"You two stop fighting and have a peace for atleast 10 minutes. You've been arguing a lot lately." Jihyo scolded the two oldest member.

"Because she keeps on being annoying in many ways." Jeongyeon said and look away from Nayeon.

"You sure are getting older. I heard that when you become old you will be more annoyed easily or being annoying is easy to you. That applies to you both" Tzuyu said as she lean to Sana to sleep for a bit. Instead of a dead air all of them laugh at the Maknae's remark.

"Yah. It's just because Jeongyeon doesn't show some love to me. And I am no that old" Nayeon said and look away also.

"We will just have a 10 minute brake so don't waste your time in arguing. Have a peace inside this room for a bit. Jihyo said and held Jeongyeon's hand together with Nayeon's hand and shake it.

"For now don't argue with each other anymore.It"s totally pain in the " Jihyo said and glare at the two.

"Okay, okay"

"Of course. I love Jeongyeon so I will not argue with her anymore"

"I wish for all saints to that day to come true." Jihyo joke and the three of them laugh.

"Let's rest for now" Jeongyeon said and the three head to the Opposite corner from Michaeng. 

Satzu is on the couch. Michaeng is on the left wall. 3mix is on the right wall. Dahmo is just align from Michaeng in the corner. All of them is sleeping peacefully. They atleast have 15 minutes to sleep and 30 minutes time for eating. They been dancing and singing for straight 11 hours. They started at 3 in the morning and it's already 1 in the afternoon and they haven't eaten anything yet. After 13 minutes Jessica arrive at the practice room.

Jessica's Pov
Awww they have been working for many hours. I guess I have to wait for them to wake up.

《After 2 minutes Jihyo's phone started ringing》

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter