Chapter 9

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their hectic schedules started now. Some of SNSD members should cancel their suppose activities just to attend their upcoming preparation for the comeback. 


●practice room●
"For real, it's been a long time since I dance for more than 5 hours" Sooyoung said then sit on the sofa.

"Yes, I only workout for 1-2 hours a day. Dancing is really something" Seohyun added.

They all collapse on the floor after practicing their dance routine for 5 hours. It was somehow complicated steps but they manage to follow. The case is, their body is not used on dancing anymore. Taeyeon and Tiffany can still manage it but some of them don't. 

"After 30 minutes we have to proceed to our make-up room. Photo shoot would start at 1 so be prepared" Taeyeon said while checking their schedule.

"They surely wanted to kill us. Aren't they?" Yuri ask and all of them laugh

"It's been a long time since we last talk like this." Sunny commented

"Yeah. All of you seems very busy for the last few months" Yoona said

"Comeback on America is not that hard unlike here. " Tiffany said

"Oi Unnie I heard you've got yourself a house in America. How was it?" Hyoyeon ask

"It's very nice. You can come after this " Tiffany just laugh it off.

"This is really to us. I never really knew that she will go back like that" Yuri said and like always the atmosphere suddenly change.

"Please stop talking about that" Taeyeon said with sad voice.

"I'm sorry Unnie, but what bothered you so much? I mean isn't it time for us to talk about it? We are old enough to maybe restrict our tongue on what should have been said and not." Yuri said

"She's right Taeyeon." Tiffany added

"You don't undestand guys. As long as its not spoken we can be together" Taeyeon said

"You don't get it Unnie. You always said that we will not be toge-" Yoona said byt was cut off by Taeyeon.

"I get it Yoona" Taeyeon said and ger voice was declining.

"I get it. I did actually, but you see I still carry the burden until now." 

"Unnie maybe it's time to set that burden free. Don't carry the leader title so much. Let us know about it." Sunny said.

"Guys sorry to interupt your raging conversation but you have to proceed to the make-up room" Their manager said so they don't have any choice but to choose another time to talk about it. 

Tiffany and Taeyeon was the last one to get out from the room.

"She never did want to leave us at all" Taeyeon said then get out.

Tiffany was there staring at the distance from what she heard. Tears fall down form her eyes. She felt guilty after all.

"Yeah right. Taeyeon was right, you will just blame yourself after you hear it" She wipe her tears and put a smile in her face before she went out the room


●JYP Building●
Jessica just arrive from the door but camera was already outside the company.

"Um what happened manager oppa?"

"You see they would really like to inteview you about the upcoming comeback of the SNSD."

"Uhhhh how can we pass through??" Jessica ask.

"Well simple as that we will get through the back door"


(Inside the building)

"Unnie are you alright?" Jihyo ask her who happen to pass by her.

"Yeah, I wish they would stop that its been 3 days and it's causing trouble for the company"

"It will eventually be okay unnie." Jihyo bow and was about to leave but Jessica stop her.

"Hey,do you perhaps want to have a lunch with me in the cafeteria?" Jessica ask.

"Yeah sure. I will invite all my members too" Jihyo then oroceed to their room.


Actually inside the building. They are assign room for each team. They can stay their whenever they want if their sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter