Chapter 4

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《Taeyeon》
Taeyeon's Pov
"Taeyeon you have a call from Lee Soo Man's secretary" my manager oppa called me while I'm practicing for my concert.

"Eh? Did I do something wrong?" I ask manager oppa. Because usually if you get a call from his secretary it's automatic a trouble.

"I don't really know.Just answer it" manager oppa pass me the phone and go outside. I'm alone here in dance practice room.

"Yes what is it?" I ask but my voice can't hide the nervous feeling inside.

"Good Afternoon Miss Taeyeon. If I may ask have you ever check your phone yesterday or today?" Weird I thought she will just ask me to come to office.

"No. I'm very busy to even check my phone. Are you perhaps calling yesterday?" I ask maybe I didn't notice them calling.

"Yes." 

"I'm really sorry for that. But can I ask you why?" This time I'm really nervous.

"Jessica Jung-----" 

I drop the phone. I- what? What is happening? Why that name came from ? Just! Wait I touch my face and a lone tear is slidding on my face. And it continue. Tears fall down. For almost 5 years, I'm hearing her name again. I slowly get my manager oppa's phone in the ground. My hand is shaking so I have to assist it with my other hand.

"Um can you please say it again?" I ask and it sounds clear that my voice just crack.

"She is back" with that sentence I felt a sting in my heart. 

"What do you mean?" I ask while wiping my tears away.

"Please check the article I'm going to send to you Miss Taeyeon"

"Yeah sure." After I end the call. An article is send. I open it and I saw the bold letters telling that she is back but this time under JYP. 

She called again to me.

"Lee Soo Man wants to assembly all of you again. He said that 3 days from now you should go to SM. And please tell your manager to clean that day for you." My mind is flying. I can't process anything.

"Thanks" That's all I can say.


Suddenly the door from my practice room open. Kim Heechul oppa is standing there with some sweats on his forehead. He just run. He saw me, tears in my eyes, hopeless figure inside the practice room. Suddenly he hug me tightly.

"Shhhh. Oppa is here now"

And it flows. All the emotion inside my heart. I keep on crying. Tears continue to flow down. Every sentence that came out from my mouth is painful truth from the past.

"Oppa why?! She was my sister. But people keep on blaming only me on what happen!!! Is it because I'm the leader huh?" As I said those words I look direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter