Chapter 3

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《SM ENTERTAINMENT》
"Sir Kim Heechul is here"

"Let him in"
Heechul strive inside the office with unreadable face.

"I guess you have seen the news"

"What are you planning to do?" 

"Giving them a comeback"

"What are you insane?!"

"You should not forget Kim Heechul you still work for me watch your language"

"You do know that they can meet there right?"

"I'm aware of all of it Heechul. So what do you want me to do? Stay here not doing anything? It's not like you have a solution either"

"What about Taeyeon she got acused of what happen in the past all by herself she endure it. It will be very risky to her"

"We've got nothing to do Heechul"

"Teayeon is doing concer these days and you will give her more loads just because of a stupid mistake from the past!"

SM stand up and glare at Heechul.

"It was their decision not mine. If it's risky it's for their own sake. You know that yourself, we don't any choice here either." 
Heechul look down in defeat.

"But still"

"You are really worried sick about Taeyeon. I understand that bu-"

"No you don't. She was acused all by herself from the past" Heechul said as he look directly at SM's eyes.

"Look at yourself Heechul. You don't really seems to have a common sense. Look at Taeyeon now keep striving forward by her own. Being popular in her own ways. Past is nowhere to be seen in her image now Heechul"

"I'm sorry to say this but this industry ."

"Well you are standing now here in my office fully clothed because this industry . What a good way to describe it."

"You really don't care about them aren't you?"

"You're wasting my time get out now. I've got many things in my mind, don't add more on it"

Heechul leave the office with the exact same face when he entered it. 


《Jessica's House》
"Hey krys! Pack yourself and be ready o leave. I have to go out."

"Unnie where are you going?" Krystal said as she get up from the couch.

"JYP's secret place. I just got a text that all the groups that are available will come to welcome me so I can't miss it."

"Aww look at you really enjoying your new company"

"Is that sarcastic?"

"No granny just saying the truth. Well I'm heading out first see ya" Krystal said while getting her coat and keys from the side table.

"Yeah be careful"

《JYP's hidden place》
"Were here Jessica you can got out now"

"Thanks manager oppa. Will you accompany me inside?"

"Of course. Even the staffs go here"

She look at the old building and feel creepy about it. Well the lights are off and it's already 11 pm so there no people in the road.

"Manager oppa why did they held the party late at night?" Jessica ask as she follow he manager oppa.

Mr.Yoo open the door for Jessica and proceed to the elevator. He scan his ID and Jessica's ID. He push the number 1 and Jessica felt the elevator went down.

"Were going down?!"

"Don't freak out. It's underground place didn't I tell you. Also we held the party usually late at night to prevent people from knowing our secret place. Don't worry none of them is tired. JYP let them off early today so we can have a party all together."

"You really have so many secrets"

"You're aware that it's your secret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter