Chapter 5

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《Yoona》
I am currently having a fan meet now here in Taiwan. All of them is so adorable trying to speak in korean and expressing their words by body language. That's why I trully love Sone. They never failed to amaze me. I am smiling from ear to ear when the next fan started to speak korean very well that it caught my attention.

"Hey you speak korean very well" I said to him and he smile shyly.

"I learn it for you and me to understand each other" He said while blushing and suddenly I saw his eyes change with determination.

"Are you going to say something?" I ask while I signed the stuff toy he brought.

"Um well not to sound rude but Noona did you already see the news?" He ask not meeting my eyes.

"What news?" I ask while writing message infront of stuff toy.

"Umm Jessica Noona is back" He said and I stop writing. My hand is froze and it's not moving the way I want. I look at him again in horror and he quickly said sorry to me. Compose yourself everybody is watching.

"Ah that news yeah I saw it." No I did not. It's the first I heard about it. When did they release it? What do you mean by back? Like back in SM. No way SM would not take that risk. I tap my foot signaling my manager that I'm having a hard time with the fan and he quickly signal him to move. 

"I'm really sorry again Yoona noona" He said and I smile to him and wave my hand saying that it was nothing. I was bothered the whole time and I can't even concentrate properly. The fan meeting end and I can't even remember anything from the event. I head to my van with my manager oppa and heading back to korea because I have so many schedule there. New drama, New Cf, and new song. I've got so many things in my mind and that news added so much of it. 

"Are you okay Yoona?" Manager oppa ask

"Have you seen the news oppa?" Instead of answering I ask him.

"Yes I just saw it earlier. And I know you knew it too that fan told you" He said and look at me in the mirror.

"What does he mean by Unnie is back?" I ask him. Well he is more reable than the news because surely the company contacted him about it. 

"Jessica Jung is back signed under JYP entertainment and another news showed up confirming that she is having a comeback next month." I was really shock by the news. Why would JYP do that?How can Tyler Kwon be okay with it? I've got so many question but I know manager oppa can't answer that.

"So what is the company going to do about that?"I ask him while closing my eyes. Too much information kill me.

"SNSD having a comeback with 8 members next month" I open my eyes widely like more than shock by any other news. 

"What?!" I ask loudly I mean I trully shout at him.

"Calm down. I'm just following what they said" Manager oppa sigh.

"Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter