Chapter 8

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS:GIRL'S GENERATION TIFFANY HWANG WAS SEEN IN THE INCHEON AIRPORT

++what she is back? I wonder why?++

++No way is this comeback.... kekeke I'm excited about it++

++Are they preparing to overlap their schedule with Jessica? Are they serious?!++

++yeah I wonder why they are overlapping it?++ 

++are they still bitter?++

++Tiffany fany fany is backkkk++

++ just go back to where you are stop bothering Jessica++

Some comments about the week's top 1 news. It was the next number 1 news after the revelation of Jessica. Mostly are good comments about GG is having a comeback and some are negatives about stopping Jessica.

《Tiffany》
Sigh. It's very worst. Coming back to Korea must be gathered so many attention. What now Lee Soo Man?

After I pass through bunch of reporters I head to the secret building of SM. Well it's for safety that will hide my collaboration with them again. I entered the big room at the corner. And they there are Hyoyeon,Seohyun,Yoona and Sooyoung. 


"Annyeong" they greet me and I greet them back.

"Yuri?Taeyeon?Sunny?" I ask them while I hug them one by one.

"Their on there way unnie" Seohyun said and I sat beside her.

"Can I ask all of you? Why did you just agree on it?" I ask them and they all look unease. 
 
"To be honest Tiff I don't have any other choice. I can't manage to ruin my new drama. All of the people on the set will suffer if a controversy about us surf to the top." Sooyoung said to me.

"You know tiffany we don't have a choice so I agree." Hyoyeon added.

"I'm on the same boat Tiffany unnie" Yoona followed.

"What about you Seohyun?" I ask and look at Seohyun.

"I can't too Unnie. My new drama is already plan and its with him. I can't manage to ruin it. And also we are planning to announce our relationship. And if a controversy will showed up then it will ruin everything"

Minutes pass and Lee S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter