Chapter 2

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《Jessica's Car》
Jessica's Pov
I'm on my way going home. My new manager is driving the car for me. So I took the chance to know more about JYP entertainment.

"Mr.Yoo can we have a conversation while you're driving" 

"Yes Miss Jessica. Also just call me manager oppa"

"Then its also Jessica for me"

"Can you share me some stories about JYP entertainment?"

"Well I can only give you the old ones because I never had a chance to handle ITZY and stray kids."

"It's okay"

"Well I was first become the manager of 2pm. Until some of them started to go on military JYP assigned me next to GOT7 well they have so much in common so I never had hard times with them. I'm sure you're familiar to 2pm so you will have the same feeling with GOT7"

"Yes. We used to greet each other in music banks"

"After a year with them JYP move me to Twice. I'm not comparing or anything else but once I saw them I remember them with your group. Not just because they have 9 members but because of the aura they have."

"Yeah I felt nostalgic when I'm with them"

"JYP entertainment might not be perfect at times. Like these days we are having trouble of their comebacks and sometimes pd-nim forget to give them one. But he is really trying hard to make all JYP artist to comeback atleast once a year."

"Miss A and Wonder Girls"

"Ah about them. They have a wonderful departure on our company. They have to be on a different environment to be more stable. And look at some of them standing on their own."

"What about the girl who move to black label?" 

"Ah Somi. Well it turns out she is sick of all of it. Pd-nim is really having a hard time but of course as an individual ypu have to save yourself. She remove herself from the company also having an fight with some of twice members."

"What happened?"

"Twice Chaeyoung and Dahyun is really close with Somi. And when they tried to tell Somi to stay in the company Somi suddenly became angry telling them that because you've reach far that's why you can easily tell that"

"Chaeyoung thought Somi left her"

"Ah that time Chaeyoung is also having a hard time. She was wounded and with Somi leaving the company it add salt on it"

"What happened to Chaeyoung that time?"

"Chaeyoung recieve so many hate comments about her hair. People telling her that she is trying to become Lisa and such."

"People these days are becoming more agressive than they used to be. Its just
 a hair and it became a big deal."

"Well you also have to be used to it"

"I'm far of being used to it manager oppa" gosh I'm tearing up

"You look otherwise Jessica" manager oppa said while looking in the mirror.

"Do you have any more question from JYP ent.?"

"I have but for a specific group"

"Let me guess. For twice right?"

"Ummm yes. Do they have a strong bond with each other?"

"Stronger than you will never know"

"That's a relief"

"Jessica we already arrived"

"Thank you manager oppa" I was about to get off when he suddenly stop me.

"You might want to know there is a place where you can always go and you will always see JYP artist there. Even those who leave the company. It was a develop habit between them to hang out with each other there. Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter