Chapter 6

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its Jessica" 

"Stop it krystal. Your not gonna fool me"  I told her and pick up the phone again. Well at first I thought it's Sica but we never called each other since the day she left the group. 

"Oh I thought I heard a sound of a dropping cellphone" I can clearly hear the tease on her tone. 

"Why do you bother to call me late at night?" I ask her.

"I heard the news going around the company." 

"So what?" I ask her because I'm trully done on every . And I just consumed alcohol.

"I just call you to confirm everything."

"Why would I tell you everything Krystal?"

"Well because I'm under SM entertainment and I just atleast have the rights to know what is happening."

"Ask your sister."

"I know her plans. I just want to know your plans." 

"Call somebody else. I'm really tired now." I was about to hang up when she ask something that make me stop.

"Are you going to stop her again?" 

I can't even answer at all. There's a lump in my throat that I can't even produce a sound. I drink a cup of alcohol beside me and slowly answer her. 

"You know this industry. If we never stop her, she will stop us" I answered and hang up the phone. I can't control myself If I hear more.

Honestly I know she is mad to us. And I still remember the day when she burst in inside our dance practice room that is reserved for SNSD. No one dared to push her outside. She had the same aura as her sister that made us stop on our position. Taeyeon as the leader ask her for what she need to us. Then there in front of us, she is crying but still standing and looking directly in our eyes. Telling us how bad we treated her unnie. Of course we let her talk and never intervern. She was never the only person in pain that time in fact all of us. Do you think it was easy to lose a sister who was there for 15 years? It was a hard decision for all of us but we are the one to be blame. Krystal was shouting at us that time and no one really dared to calm her down. She point us one by one and it pierce through our bodies. Being the guilty one we all look down and suddenly Amber entered too with sweat on her forehead. She look at us and bowed. She drag Krystal out of the practice room who is still glaring at us. Nobody talk. We all remain silent and just continue our practice. No one mention that scene the whole day and the following day. No one ever did and just let the scene forgotten but who would forgot it. It was a topic inside SM entertainment for a whole month. When SMtown happen we never dare to look at each other eye. During the ending where all of us should stand on the same stage Krystal was nowhere to be found. You may wonder why she called me well for the basic reason it's because I'm Lee Soo Man's Niece.


《Tiffany》
I just finished my work and fixing my things so I can go home. I drive myself on the way home so I still can't use my phone. Honestly since the afternoon my notification is very active. I can't concentrate on my work so I silent it. I look outside my car and rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter