Chapter 1

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS: FORMER GIRL'S GENERATION MEMBER JESSICA JUNG LEFT CORIDEL ENTERTAINMENT AND SIGN TO JYP ENTERTAINMENT.

A shocking news that everyone didnt expect. It caught the attention of many netizens. It became a hot issue in Korea. What is happening? Will we see her again in music bank? Will JYP let her bloom again in Korea? Is she going to have many tv screen then? Wowwww our queen is back. The ice queen! Oh how much I miss her. Those are some comments of the netizen. 


《JYP ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING》
"Very fast. Number 1 search huh" Park jin young said to the woman in front of his desk.

"Thank you for accepting me her pd-nim" Jessica Jung bow.

"Pleasure" Jyp said and showed his fatherly smile. 

"Anyways welcome to Jyp entertainment and this will be you new family. I hope you will enjoy here. If you want to see my childrens you can visit their practice room, I'm sure they are there now" Jyp said as he guide Jessica to the door. 

"Please feel comfortable and Mr.Yoo will take you there and also he will be your new manager please get along very well."

"Thanks agaid pd-nim" Jessica said and bow again.

"Ehhh stop that you can call me Oppa. Everyone address me here like that. Just don't call me that way in public okay?" 

"Sure Oppa. Then I will go on my way now." 

Jessica's Pov
Manager oppa lead me to a dance practice room. As I remember twice is the current group that will comeback this month. I'm excited to see them. Oh how much they remind me of my old days huh. Manager Oppa stop by a room and open it. He inform them about my presence and here am I standing in front of a 9 member group called twice.

"One in a million annyeonghaseyo twice ipnida" the said together. Woah it's been a long time. 

"Annyeong, my name is Jessica Jung. You can freely call me unnie if you want. Lets get along" I introduce myself and bow but how cute they are. They bow clearly 90° to me. Oh my old days.

"Annyeong unnie, My name is Jihyo the leader of this group. Then this Nayeon the oldest of this group followed by Jeongyeon,Momo,Sana,Me,Mina,Dahyun,Chaeyoung, and tzuyu and we are twice." Must be really hard for Taeyeon I guess. Ah I don't know. 

"Do you want some coffee? Unnie will treat you" I said to them cause I really want to get along with them and this is the only way. Well they seem to be very shy. 

"Don't be shy come one. Have a break I just notice that all of you seems to be work out a cup of coffee would be nice" and boom I just hit the bullseye. 

Author's Pov
《Coffee shop near the agency》
In a table of 10 people you can clearly hear the laugh of 10 girls enjoying themselves. Well the shy twice is gone and nowhere to found. 

"And unnie when we were just trainee back then Jeongyeon and I cry inside the practice room and when I look  back at it I found myself very far from it." Nayeon said as she reminice her memories back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter