Chapter 39

When It's Time to Let Go

A/N: This is a very short chapter because well... honestly, I only wanted to post the A.N. and its a bit skeet just to write information and have everyone thinking its a chapter. READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

The whole time they were practicing Jaejoong's mind was on Delaney. Who was she and how had she managed to snag the heart of both his ex and current boyfriend? He didn't want to think about what upset him more: that she and Jason had been engaged or that Yunho was currently very much interested in her. When Yunho had, without hesitation, gone over to her and talked with her, jealousy that he couldn't deny had boiled through his veins. He was an actor, of course, so pretending he wasn't effected was fine. But, now that even Jason was staring at her, he couldn't contain it. He was seeing red. He missed his stage cue and bumped Yunho into the shoulder.

"Damnit, Kim Jaejoong! We've done this song a billion times. How don't you know the moves?" screamed Changmin. Everyone stopped where they were in the formation the song had taken them to.

Tempers were rising as the tension of Delaney and what she meant to Yunho and Jason bore down on everyone.

"HE didn't even bump you. Why are you yelling?" screamed Yoochun.

"Why are you yelling?" shouted Yunho.

"DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" sneered Junsu, menacingly.

The three glared over at the two; the two glared over at the three.

Division.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short, right? Like, insanely short. Like, ridiculously short. But, since no one is even commenting on this story... Actually, I'd like to thank proudtobe-ELFandCass for commenting on almost every chapter. Although most of it is death threats against Jason, I love it and can always count on him/her to make me smile. For that, I extend my deepest gratitude.

I need the two winners of the contest from last chapter:  BirdSuit and lhotshot83 to message me to claim their prize. I need your emails or somewhere I can send you the Google Documents/Tumblr link for the sneak peek at the last chapter.

I'm sorry to inform you that I won't be posting as much until I get at least ten comments saying that you're still reading AND/OR twenty votes. COME ON! I've got almost a hundred subscribers. This is ridiculous, you guys.

In other news, I have started on the sequel which I'm thinking won't be that long. I don't want it over 25 chapters so, I'm probably going to write in one fell swoop and edit and revise as I update.

To all the faithful readers: