Moments #1

Just fluff

"What were you even doing with the paint, anyway?" Chaeyeon is currently wiping off the paint on Sakura's face. She went out for a bit to buy groceries and she arrived to a Sakura with paint on her face.


"Teehee" Sakura just grinned, truth is it wasn't really unplanned that there would be paint on her face, she just wanted to be taken care of that's why she suddenly decided to put paint on her face. She was just supposed to be painting something.


"Such a baby" Chaeyeon still wiping the paint off. "Yosh, it's done!" Chaeyeon was about to away the cloth she used when Sakura pulled her close.


"Hmm? I'm just going to put this away" she pointed at the cloth.


Sakura shook her head and said. "Later~" the she pulled Chaeyeon's face close to kiss her. Chaeyeon dropped the cloth and then she s her hands on Sakura's neck, Sakura then tilted her head for better access.


"This was your plan all along, isn't it?" Chaeyeon said caressing Sakura's earlobes.


Sakura looked at her with her most innocent look. "Nah, of course not~" and then she slowly grinned.


Chaeyeon chuckled at her girlfriend antics. "I love you" she said in a low voice, and cue Sakura kissed her again, and again and again.