just a drabble

Just fluff

A cup of hot chocolate was put on the table Sakura was on, she looked at the person who gave her the hot drink and smiled at her.

 

 

“I thought you’re asleep?” She asked Chaeyeon who just pulled a chair and put it behind her.

 

 

Chaeyeon then dropped her head on Sakura’s back, “No, can’t sleep without you there” she said with a muffled voice as she talked while backhugging Sakura.

 

 

Sakura then dropped her hands on Chaeyeon’s hands on her and started to caress it and said, “Baby, the bed’s comfier than my back” she whispered and she used her other hand to grab the cup of hot chocolate that was given to her and she took a sip.

 

 

She heard no more, “baby?” she said but no voice was heard. She smiled and she shook her head, “She fell asleep on me” she whispered and continued doing her homework.

 

 

 

 

Morning came and two people are still fast asleep, a very cute sight can be seen. Chaeyeon snuggling on Sakura while, Sakura on the other hand was hugging her girl.

 

 

Chaeyeon squirmed, and Sakura felt it, she smiled, “You awake, baby?” she asked still eyes closed.

 

 

Chaeyeon hummed, and Sakura knew Chaeyeon wanted to sleep more. “Fine, let’s sleep more” and kissed Chaeyeon’s forehead before heading back to sleep once again.