Lucky

Just fluff

DRABBLE!

There are just times you feel thankful of the things that have happened in your life and you kind of question yourself what did you do in your past life to deserve so much good things, well of course, there’s also bad things but the good things overpowers them in a way you kind of forget that there were even things that ended bad.

 

 

“Yah, Chaeyeon-ah, you are such a lucky girl. I’m kind of jealous” Eunbi told her.

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled at Eunbi and asked “Why do you say so unnie?” even if she already knew what Eunbi was talking about.

 

 

Eunbi grinned at her, “Sakura”

 

 

Chaeyeon chuckled, “Yah, Kang Hyewon would get jealous if she hears that” she teased which made Eunbi blush.

 

 

But she agrees though, she’s one of a hell a lucky girl. Miyawaki Sakura, that girl perfectly imperfect in her own way. She has the ability to make you realize that there’s a beauty behind every flaw. She’s one of the questions Chaeyeon has in her mind. What did I do to deserve this girl actually?

 

 

So there was one time they had to go on a date, and it was planned a week ahead, but seemed like Chaeyeon was too much exhausted from the stages they performed just the night before the day they were supposed to go on a date. She wanted to take a rest, sure, but she didn’t want to break Sakura’s excitement.

 

 

“We can just postpone the date baby, it’s fine for me” Sakura told her as she understands and knows how exhausting the event was yesterday as she was also there to support her.

But Chaeyeon gently shook her head and said, “It’s not fine for me, I promised you this date and you had plans for it, I don’t want to break it”

 

 

Oh, so that was the reason, how silly. Sakura told herself. Sakura didn’t reply so Chaeyeon looked at her. “Baby?”

 

 

Sakura then went to hug her from the back. “You’re so naïve, baby” Chaeyeon turned to her. “Why do you say so?”

 

 

“You really think, I was excited about the date?”

 

 

“You aren’t?” Chaeyeon asked her, confused.

 

 

Sakura just hugged her tight and said, “I love you so much and you don’t even know how much I do” and pulled her to their bedroom.

 

 

“I love you, YOU. What I just need is to be with you. Date? Forget it, We can just cuddle and be comfortable. So baby, Let’s just sleep” This kind of made Chaeyeon tear up. So Sakura cupped her face and asked “Hey. Why are you crying?” and chuckled.

 

 

“It’s your fault, why are you being so sentimental anyway” while looking at Sakura. Sakura then just wiped her tears using her thumb, and she gently kissed Chaeyeon.

 

 

“I’m just telling the truth” and she kissed her again. “Just being with you is my everything already”

 

 

Okay, I’m one of a hell a lucky girl. *winks*

 

 

 

A/N

I kind of love that phrase now.