Goodnight!

Just fluff

Sakura was busy reviewing the files on her table as she was waiting for her secretary to inform her when it’s already time for the meeting that was scheduled for today. She massaged her temple as she closed her eyes. She had been look at those files for an hour straight that her eyes hurt from reading them. She opened her eyes when she heard a ring from her phone that was on her table. She answered it without looking but she already knew who it was. Hello babi”

 

She then heard a chuckle from the other side. “What if it wasn’t me who called you? You didn’t look at your phone didn’t you?”

 

Sakura smiled, “I didn’t have to Missus Miyawaki Chaeyeon” she heard another set of laughs from the other side again. She loves it when Chaeyeon does laugh, its music to her ears which she always tell Chaeyeon everytime.

 

“You’re not busy?” Chaeyeon asked her because Sakura answered her call fast.

 

Sakura looked at her files that were on her table as well as the computer that shows a patient’s CT scan that she was reviewing too. “No babi, not really. Why?” she then asked.

 

“Nothing, just want to know if I interrupted something babi” said Chaeyeon on the other line. She didn’t want to be a bother to her wife since it has been only a year that Sakura was appointed to be the CEO of the hospital that was owned by her family and she has been busy since then.

 

Sakura smiled, “You will never a bother babi, and besides I’d rather talk to you and listen to your voice babi” she answered which made Chaeyeon smile.

 

“You listen to my voice everytime at home though, I’m pretty sure you’re sick of it by now” Chaeyeon said in a joking manner.

 

Sakura chuckled, “Nah, of course not babi. How about you release a song babi?” Chaeyeon was an idol group member when she was young, she was the main dancer of the group and so she established an agency for aspiring idols which had been one of the biggest agency that many young people wants to be part of. Although she’s one of the greatest dancers there was, Sakura would rave about her wife’s voice more than her dance.  

 

Chaeyeon exclaimed on the other side. “Oh right, I forgot to tell you I’d be recording an OST”

 

In a very excited voice Sakura said, “Really?!”

 

Chaeyeon laughed, “Yes babi!” Chaeyeon went solo for a while after the group disbanded until she and Sakura had their wedding. Although Chaeyeon had stopped releasing albums, she would still accept offers offered by the entertainment industry. She would guest on shows time to time.

 

Sakura then started to rave about her on the phone that she almost forgot she had a meeting she needed to attend to until she heard a knock on her door, she looked at who it was and saw that it was her secretary. Nako smiled at her, “The meeting will be starting in 5 minutes, sajangnim”

 

She then signed to wait for a minute, “Is that Chaeyeon unnie?” Nako asked and she nodded.

 

Chaeyeon must have heard Nako on the other line so she said “Was that Nako? Put it on speaker phone babi” Sakura then put the phonecall into loud speaker.

 

Nako then spoke when Sakura signaled her than Chaeyeon wanted to talk to her, “Sorry to cut your time short unnie, my boss here needs to be in a meeting in 5 minutes and I think she almost forgot about it” Sakura then scratched her head since Nako was right about it.

 

Chaeyeon chuckled. “Is that so? She told me she wasn’t busy”

 

Nako snorted. “Unnie, have you forgotten your wife’s motto is?” and so Chaeyeon laughed once again. They even said it at the same time. “Chaeyeon above everything!”

 

Sakura then just shrugged and said there was nothing wrong about it. “Whatever babi, go now or you’re going to miss a meeting again” said Chaeyeon as she missed a meeting once before. “I love you babi! See you later tonight if ever we see each other awake!” she said that because both of them always would be asleep once the other arrives home.

 

Sakura chuckled, “Ayt, I love you too babi. See you later” and she dropped the call and she just saw Nako frowning. “What?” Sakura asked amused.

 

“Respeto naman sa single no?” Nako said in the Philippine language that made Sakura laugh so hard she’s almost lied down on the floor. It’s probably was some of the phrases Nako learned from the Filipino interns at the hospital.

 

Sakura then wiped the tear on her eye from laughing before telling Nako, “Alright, let’s go” and so they went to the meeting.

Chaeyeon hid her phone with a smile on her face, and then she heard her bestfriend talk beside her. “Sakura loves you so much that I wanted to cringe at how much she raves about you when you’re over 10 years in your marriage!”

 

“It’s not my fault you visited me when I was about to call her!” said Chaeyeon as she smacked Hyewon’s arms. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes at her and asked her, “So you came here for what reason?”

 

“My wife is out of town and I I’m bored” Hyewon replied lazily, “And listening to you and Sakura talk made me miss her more, wrong move, very wrong” she even shook her head and the regret on her face showed so much Chaeyeon had to laugh.

 

“Then why didn’t you go with her? That what you usually do if she’s going out of town though?” Chaeyeon asked as she texted her secretary to order food for them as it was almost lunch.

 

“That’s what I was going to do but Wonyoung would start crying if we both would be gone for long. Eunbi’s filming for a week so that’s already a no” Hyewon told Chaeyeon. Kang Wonyoung, Hyewon and Eunbi’s very cute 3 year old daughter.

 

“And so where is our cute little niece? Don’t tell me you left her at home?” Chaeyeon asked Hyewon.

 

And when Hyewon was about to answer, a cute little girl came with Hitomi to Chaeyeon’s office. “Imo!” she yelled and adorably ran to Chaeyeon who smiled widely when she saw Wonyoung. She then carried Wonyoung to her arms as the little girl wanted to be held.

 

Wonyoung stared at Chaeyeon with her big doe eyes and Chaeyeon wanted to melt at that moment. She then looked at Hitomi, “Thank you Hii-chan! You can now go and take a break.” Chaeyeon then whispered to Wonyoung that she should thank Hitomi for the food.

 

Little Wonyoung bowed her head as she said, “Thank you for the food Himo!” although she was stuttering as she was still young. Hitomi smiled at Wonyoung. “You’re welcome, Wonyoung-ah, but its Imo not Himo though?”

 

Wonyoung shook her head cutely, “Himo, Hitomi imo, Himo!” she exclaimed that made them laugh.  

 

After that laughs, Hitomi then bid her goodbye to Wonyoung who gave her a cheek kiss before she left. Chaeyeon exclaimed, “Where did you learn to think like that?” she asked without expecting any answer as she pinched her cheeks.

 

“Where do you think? Of course it came from me” Hyewon answered as she held Wonyoung up who wanted to be carried by her. “Right? Wonyoung-ah” she asked her daughter who adorably nodded her head. Chaeyeon then smiled at Wonyoung and told them they already should eat or their food will get cold. As they were eating, Wonyoung spoke, “Imo” she said so Chaeyeon looked at her. “Hmm?” she hummed as she was still chewing her food.

 

“Where is Sakura-imo?” she asked Chaeyeon, Hyewon answered for her, “Sakura imo is at work, baby” Wonyoung then looked up to her, “Work? Like where mama went to?” she mumbled. Hyewon then remembered that that’s what they told Wonyoung when she was asking where Eunbi would be going. Hyewon smiled at her and wiped the food that dropped her daughter’s mouth. “Yes, like mama” Wonyoung didn’t ask anymore as Hyewon was busy feeding her.  

 

“I think she got hungry after playing with the trainees” Hyewon told Chaeyeon after they ate their food. “And I think she got tired also” Chaeyeon replied at they looked at Wonyoung who was peacefully sleeping at the sofa.

 

Chaeyeon then gushed at how adorable is looking right now. “I should take her home and never return her to you” she even said.

 

Hyewon chuckled, “I want to see you try and take her away from Eunbi” Right, Wonyoung loves her mama too much that the first time Eunbi would go away for work she’d cry but after a while she understood why Eunbi had to leave once in a while, which is huge feat considering her age. For a really young girl, Wonyoung has a more mature mind than anyone of her age.

 

Chaeyeon then had to leave for a while as her presence was needed. She then excused herself and went with Hitomi who came and delivered the news. It seemed that it was the time of the month where they were going pick the debut group. Hyewon then had her phone call with Eunbi who was asking about Wonyoung, she then told her that Wonyoung was asleep and said that they’re at Chaeyeon’s company right now. Eunbi then had to go as she just took a short break and they already has to resume filming again, and before Eunbi got to end the call, Hyewon told her, “I miss you already”

 

She then heard Eunbi chuckle, “Silly, I left just yesterday! I really have to go now love. I love you! See you Sunday! Promise, we’ll go out! Bye!” Hyewon then had a smile on her face. Eunbi knows just how to make her wife smile.

 

“I love you too, love!” Eunbi hummed and then she ended the call.

 

 “Now now, who was the one complaining about Sakura earlier” Chaeyeon asked who was on the doorway. “You’re clingier than my wife” she told Hyewon and so Hyewon just made faces as she had nothing to say because what Chaeyeon said was true.  

 

“Whatever! I thought you were going to do something? Why did you come back?” Hyewon asked.

 

Chaeyeon then told her, “Oh that, I came back to get you”

 

Hyewon raised her brows at Chaeyeon, “Huh? What about me?”

 

“I need you’re good judging skills bestfriend. All the top idols in my company were your bets before and so I think you have a good eye in picking people” Chaeyeon explained herself.

 

Hyewon looked at Wonyoung, “Okay? And how about Wonyoung?”

 

“I already told Hitomi about Wonyoung, now come with me!” Chaeyeon told her and pulled her. Hyewon then just let Chaeyeon pull to the room where the trainees are waiting.

 

“I’m expecting a fee for this, Miyawaki Chaeyeon!” she told Chaeyeon which made Chaeyeon roll her eyes, “Shut up”

After the stressful work that Chaeyeon had Hyewon’s help, she immediately went home after she bid her goodbye to Hyewon and Wonyoung who looked so adorable as she had only woken up from her sleep when they finished their work. Wonyoung then gave Chaeyeon a kiss on the cheek before she and Hyewon went home. As they were walking, Wonyoung looked back and waived her hands at Chaeyeon who was just outside. “Bye bye, Imo!” Chaeyeon smiled at her and also waived her hands. Wonyoung looked so adorable as her little hands were just holding onto Hyewon’s pinky finger.

 

Chaeyeon arrived at home expecting that Sakura wasn’t home yet as the lights were still off when she went inside. She then went straight to their room to change into comfy clothes. She then texted Sakura asking her if she’d be coming home early and for her to know if she should cook dinner or not. Chaeyeon then received a text from Sakura saying, “I don’t know babi. I’m in the middle of a meeting right now and I don’t know when this would end. Don’t wait for me babi, and have a good sleep okay? I love you babi” which had a lot of emoji at the end. Chaeyeon chuckled and replied, “Okay babi, I love you too, drive safely when you come homeJafter pressing the send button she then put her away. It seemed that Sakura had a lot of meeting to attend today.  

 

Chaeyeon then went to their room and lied down on their bed. She was already dozing off as soon as she got on her bed, probably because of exhaustion earlier as she even got angry to one trainee that was kind of slacking off, Hyewon had to pull her out of the room and had her head cool down before they continued. Chaeyeon had a lot of expectation with that trainee and she didn’t expect that her performance would be that poor and so she got disappointed. She was staring at the ceiling as she thought about whatever that came into mind until her eyes felt heavy, and she fell asleep.

Sakura arrived at 9 and she thought that she was still early until she arrived to their room with Chaeyeon lying down on their bed like she had no intentions of sleeping just yet but she fell asleep because she had nothing to do and she was tired. Sakura silently walked inside their room as she didn’t want to wake Chaeyeon up, she set her things aside and changed her clothes.

 

Sakura then silently lied down beside her wife who looked peacefully sleeping. She put a blanket over them so Chaeyeon wouldn’t be cold, when she thought she had carefully not wake Chaeyeon up she was wrong when Chaeyeon stirred on their bed. Chaeyeon slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Sakura. “Hi babi” she told Sakura lazily and closed her eyes once again.

 

Sakura stared at her lovingly and asked her, “Tired?” and caressed Chaeyeon’s face. Chaeyeon with her eyes closed nodded at her wife’s question. Sakura slid her arms onto Chaeyeon’s nape as it would act as a pillow, Chaeyeon then snuggled her face onto Sakura’s neck. Sakura smiled as Chaeyeon is being clingy right now. Sakura then lulled Chaeyeon to sleep once again by caressing her hair and she kept whispering her sweet nothings. She knew that Chaeyeon had fallen asleep when she felt Chaeyeon’s normal breathing.

 

She then closed her eyes as she felt her eyes were getting heavy, she fell asleep as she whispered. “I love you, babi” and kissed her forehead.