Hmm.

Just fluff

Sakura was hesitating at the message she was about to send to someone when someone sat beside her and spoke. “The moment you hesitate is the moment of your defeat” said that person. Sakura looked somewhere else looking if she was that person was talking to.

 

She then pointed to herself asking if that person was talking to her, “Or is it that you’re afraid to face another battle?” she said again. 

 

“Uh? Sorry, do I know you?” Sakura asked that person.

 

That person looked at her, “Miyawaki Sakura, Love is war.” Knots formed on Sakura’s forehead because as much as he knows she doesn’t remember she knows the person in front of her.

 

“How do you know my name?” another question was thrown.

 

That person didn’t really bother look at her as she started to speak again, “Are you sure, you’re ready to lose another person, you’re hesitance would lead you to that. Just how you lost your previous one” she said that Sakura’s jaw clenched.

 

“Who are you?” she asked. She’s a very private person, she doesn’t tell anyone even the closest person she knows doesn’t know that much about her life.

 

That person hummed, “You don’t need to be aggressive, young lady. I’m just no one” that person told her. “Haven’t she recovered enough of the trust you lost from you previous?” she spoke again.

 

She was supposed to be mad at someone invading her privacy, but she deemed that that person knows a lot of her that even she wasn’t aware of so instead of walking away just how she always she stayed to listen. “She has a name” she told that person.

 

“Aha, of course she does. My bad, I thought you didn’t want to hear her name” that person replied as now gave Sakura a look with a so familiar but not so familiar expression on her face.

 

“I’m not that petty” Sakura replied but there was uncertainty on her voice that cause the person to lazily smile at her.

 

“Kwon Eunbi, hmm she was a very beautiful fellow but she wasn’t for you” Sakura was already about rage when that person told her that but the person told her, “Wait a minute, restrain yourself, you’re not really the person to be raging” she said with absolute certainty that Sakura calmed down when she heard her talk and she even wished she can be like that. She has a lot of shortcoming as a person and that is her uncertainty about a lot of things and her hesitance at doing things she was supposed to do. “Do you want know what happened to her after she left you?” that person asked her.

 

Sakura sighed already giving in as she slouched as she tensed when she heard her name. “I assume that’s a part of the purpose as to why you’re even talking to someone like me”

 

That person chuckled, “You think lowly of yourself, one reason why she left you” Sakura wanted to scoff because she knows that, she requires a lot of maintenance as a person. She needed a lot of support, a lot assurance from Eunbi but they were the same, Eunbi too needed a person who could give her that but how could she give when she needed that too, Sakura thought of that.

 

“She needed someone who could show her that, but you’re not really that showy of how you feel. You’re more a lowkey person, but she needed a highkey person which she found and did very wrongly which has caused you battle scars that you seem to still ache from” Sakura bit her lip when she remember how she found out what Eunbi did. Two years already had passed but the pain still feels fresh for her, it feels as if the wound was still freshly cut and blood was still oozing out from it.

 

“Kang Hyewon, she didn’t know Eunbi had you” Sakura looked at that person confused.

 

“What?” she abruptly asked because she thought Hyewon already knew about her, about hers and Eunbi’s relationship. Turns out neither of them knew of what was happening.

 

“She was also devastated you know, when she knew that she caused a relationship to be broken to pieces but--” that person trailed and smirked, “Love really is powerful”  Sakura was confused.  That person looked at her, “but Hyewon didn’t really leave her because of that, but instead she shared Eunbi’s burden. She loved her so much she turned a blind eye to Eunbi’s wrongdoing and acknowledged it instead. Love is blind? Love is blind.” Sakura was just now studying that person, just looking at her.

 

She was kind of baffled when that person looked at her, “What does clinging to years ago, a year ago, a month ago, days ago, hours ago, a minute a go, a second ago get you? Nothing. You may say pain, but again, Is clinging to the past worth receiving the pain? No? No.” Sakura gulped as she was listening to everything. “I’m just saying this but I’m not telling you to do it alone, it’s not an easy thing to let go of something you have been holding on for long. You’ll need someone, and I’m assuming you already have. Lee Chaeyeon would help you with that, the moment you open up to her is the moment you’ll feel free from the ghost of your past” and that person smiled at her when Sakura kind of tensed up.

 

“Who are you really?” Sakura once again asked the question but that person just smiled at her.

 

“I’m just no one” that person replied to her once again. “And by the way, yes she’s at her café and also yes no one is there but her, texting her would just be a waste of time, she doesn’t have her phone with her, she forgot to bring it and is just lying on her nightstand, she probably rushed to go to open the café in the morning as she was expecting you but suddenly decided to be here at the riverside” that person had the expression that she was kind of annoyed at how Sakura was doing her game. That person gave her a stink eye as Sakura looked at her dumbfounded, “I already said too much, I’m going to get in trouble, but can you please be worth the trouble young lady?” that person asked that Sakura slowly nodded.

 

That person was about to leave when Sakura called for her, “Wait!” and so that person stopped from moving and looked back at her, and titled her head, “How could I contact you?” Sakura asked.

 

That person stared at her, and she brought a small paper from the nowhere that Sakura had to think again if she saw that right or not, that person then gave her that piece of paper and told Sakura, “Don’t open it yet, open it when you have a good news to give me young lady” that person told her and Sakura nodded as that person started to walk away from her.

Sakura cleared as she was just by the entrance and Chaeyeon had her back turned to her as she playing the piano that was place near the counter. Chaeyeon thought there was a customer that she clumsily stood up that she almost tripped because of some wire but Sakura caught her fortunately. “Careful” said Sakura as she helped her stand up.

 

“Oh” Chaeyeon frowned when she knew it was Sakura, “You could have just called my name, you know” she told her that Sakura just scratched her head. “So? What brings you here?” Chaeyeon asked her, still the so direct person she is that had Sakura baffled from when she met her the first time.

 

“To talk and spend time with you, what else?” she said so direct that caught Chaeyeon off guard, Sakura was never like this to her. When Chaeyeon had enough time to process what Sakura had just said, she shot her brows up.

Somewhere else, someone is smirking while watching Sakura and Chaeyeon.

“You’re seriously going to get in trouble meddling” someone told her but that person shrugged and replied, “It’s worth the trouble, sib” and that person continued to watch them again, just to get shocked, “Oh my God, what the hell!” she blurted out of shock.

“seriously Nol?!”

Nol grinned and formed a peace sign with her fingers, “Sorry, got too excited!” she told sib.

“what did you see, anyway---“ and she got wide eyed too, “Oh bloody hell!” Nol being playful she is didn’t bother to correct sib anyway and chuckled instead.

What did they see anyway? “Sakura, what a scam. She said they’re gonna talk but there she is kissing Chaeyeon out of nowhere” Nol blurted out. Sib on the other hand, shook her head. Nol might be a troublemaker but she does good deeds when she tries to, the reason why she’s branded Father’s favorite.

“Anyway Nol, I thought out of anyone you’ll not try to meddle Miyawaki Sakura’s life anymore?” Sib asked her that for a moment Nol kept mum.

Nol then replied after thinking, “Well, her life’s kind of wrecked in so many ways that she’s forgotten there’s a lot more than just holding onto something not worth it, I just wanted to give a little push but you know me, impulsive, troublemaker” Nol chuckled, “I just couldn’t resist helping a lost soul” she told Sib that got Sib understand Nol better.

Sib let out a lengthy sigh, “I kind of understand better why you’re Father’s favorite” she said and Nol grinned.

“I’m not”

“Yes, you are!”

“Seriously, why do you I am Father’s favorite!”

“Because you are! Wait a minute, are you being shy now?”

“No!” she replied and Sib grinned and she started to tease Nol, who could have imagined she have this side. “Get away from me!” Nol said but Sib continued to follow her.

Nol stopped on her tracks and causing Sib to stop to, “Why?” Sib asked and both looked down.

Nol smirked, “She opened the piece of paper”

“piece of paper?” Sib was confused, “Goodness, you also gave her your contact?!” Nol didn’t answer and grinned instead.

Trouble should be your name instead, you’re an angel bundled with trouble” Sib blurted out that got Nol laughing out loud. (They weren’t allowed to give any contact that’s why Nol told Sakura to be worth the trouble)

Sakura opened the paper,  Just look up in the sky and write it in the clouds , that’s what it contained that got her confused but she did it anyway.

 

Thank you.

 

Simple like that, but it’s full of meaning if you know the context.

 

THE END.

 

 

 

Just something I wrote a day ago, you might want to give it a read. :)

Thank you! Have a nice day!