Start.

Just fluff

Both were in bed comfortably lying down but Sakura's classes would start at an hour and half by now so Chaeyeon decided to wake up first and cook food for her. When she was about to get up, Sakura pulled her closer, snuggling to Chaeyeon's neck. Chaeyeon smiled.

"Baby, I need to cook you food" She said softly.

"Nooo, food can wait. I can't" This just made Chaeyeon chuckle. Sakura has always been the clingy one and Chaeyeon would always give it to her.

"Okay, 15 minutes" Chaeyeon felt Sakura nod at her neck.

So there, 15 minutes have passed of just comfortable silence.

"Time's up baby" she whispered at Sakura's ear.

"Already?" Showing her pouting face at Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon couldn't resist the urge to kiss her girlfriend so she did. She cupped Sakura's face and pulled it closer to kiss her pouting lips, then she felt Sakura smile. There, no more pouting. Chaeyeon always knows how make that pout go away.

With one last peck, Chaeyeon said "Okay, let's get ready, If I continue to kiss you. You might not want to go to school anymore" She joked.

Sakura just laughed then got up and went to shower while Chaeyeon went to cook breakfast.

As Chaeyeon was about to finish cooking, Arms enveloped her waist.

"I'm cooking"

"No, you're done baby" Sakura told her.

As she decided to face Sakura, a pair of lips greeted her. She kissed back, putting her arms around Sakura's neck, Sakura pulling her more close. In the middle of the kiss, Chaeyeon said "Baby, the stove" so Sakura just moved closer and turned it off. Then, back at kissing Chaeyeon again.

If they could kiss forever, they would.

"I think I'm full" Sakura joked after they decided to let go of each other's faces.

Chaeyeon playfully pinched her cheeks.

"Come on, let's eat" pulling Sakura at the table.


There, just one of those mornings where they wake up, do their routines and them just kissing each other.

"I'll drop by your dance class later" Sakura told Chaeyeon while putting her shoes on.

"Okay baby! Take care, see you later!"

"I don't want to leave" Sakura told Chaeyeon which just made the other girl chuckle.

She then ushered Sakura to the door.

"Go baby, We'll see each other later"

Sakura unwillingly went out of the door, and before Chaeyeon could even close the door, Sakura pushed it, pulled Chaeyeon and gave her a quick kiss.

"Bye baby!" and there she goes.

Chaeyeon just shook her head and said.

"Dork"


LUNCH

Chaeyeon's silently sitting, waiting for Sakura to arrive for them to eat lunch.

Someone poked her.

"Hi beautiful, may I ask you something?" It was Sakura.

"What is it stranger?"

"Have you seen my girl?"

"What does she look like?"

Sakura then made the gesture where she acts like she's thinking.
"Oh, she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, has long hair, slender legs....... now that I think of it she looks like you!"

"Are you flirting with me stranger?"

Sakura just shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Wouldn't your girlfriend be mad at you when she finds out you're flirting with someone?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Oh shoot, I forgot she's the jealous type. What do I do?"
Sakura said while covering .

Chaeyeon scoffed. Sakura laughed at her girlfriend's reaction.

"Dork"

"All yours though" Sakura grinned.

Sakura dropped the act and hugged Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon hugged her back.

"Let's go eat. We still have 2 hours before our classes. Where do you wanna eat?" Sakura asked Chaeyeon.

"Mom's cafe?" Chaeyeon answered and Sakura's face lit up.

"Let's go then" They proceeded to Sakura's car.


Currently Playing
Power Up by Red Velvet


"Irene really is pretty" Chaeyeon is watching the music video

*shrugs* "I dunno, I find you prettier tho"

Chaeyeon snorts "As if you weren't worshiping her before!"


"Hey! That was before I met you! Tch, I'm loyal to you!" Sakura defended herself

Chaeyeon grinned and gave Sakura a cheek kiss. "I was just joking"

Chaeyeon then looked out of the window and said "Looks like, it'll rain"


"Yeah? I forgot to bring any umbrella. Ah, whatever, I'll figure out something later" Sakura replied.

They arrived at the cafe and first thing Sakura did was look for Chaeyeon's mom.
She asked one crew and before the crew could answer, They heard the voice of Chaeyeon's mom.

"Look who's here"

Sakura ran and gave her a hug. Chaeyeon's mom chuckled.

"Aigoo, my daughter missed me"


Chaeyeon just shook her head watching the scene.
*She's being a baby again* she thought.

"Mom, we'll eat and stay for a while" Chaeyeon told her mother.

"Yeah, of course. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything mom. Ah, how bout you baby?"
Chaeyeon asked Sakura

"Ah, is there something like Lee Chaeyeon's kiss in the menu Mom" She then winked at Chaeyeon who's now bit red.

Her mother acted like she heard the most cringey sentence ever. "Aigoo, Chaeyeon-ah, I'll go to the kitchen now. I can't with Sakura being a cheese" She joked but laughed afterwards. But yeah, she really went to the kitchen to cook food.

"You're crazy" Chaeyeon turned to Sakura.

"Crazy for you" Sakura replied.

"Yah~~"

Then, after few minutes of waiting, there food arrived. They ate and stayed at the cafe until it's time to leave.

"Bye Mom/Omma" both Chaeyeon and Sakura bid their goodbyes to Chaeyeon's mom.

"Ohh, Take care! See you both on the weekend!"

They went away waving their hands.


Sakura walked Chaeyeon to her room. She gave her a peck.

"See you later love"


..................


Sakura's class was dismissed and she immediately went to Chaeyeon's dance class. She wanted to watch her dance, It was always her favorite. She'll always make time just to watch her dance. She arrived and Chaeyeon's the one dancing in front with some of the students. She silently walked inside, Yujin saw her and waved at her!

"Unnie! Here"

Sakura nodded.

She then sat beside Yujin. She was just staring at Chaeyeon.

"She's the best right unnie?" Yujin said and Sakura nodded, her whole mind just fully into Chaeyeon. Yujin just smiled. Yujin then started to get up, dismissal time is near.

"Unnie, I'll go first!"

"Oh yeah! Take care puppy!"

Chaeyeon finished the dance routine so her instructor told her to go. She saw Sakura and waved at her. She then went to her.

"I'll just change clothes then we'll go" Sakura nodded. They're the last ones left, all of the other students already left.


Both of them were about to leave when it started to rain.

"Yeah, right. Forgot to get an umbrella earlier" Sakura turned to Chaeyeon.

"Let's just stay here for a while then" Chaeyeon just shrugged

"You okay with it?"

"Of course baby, fine by me" Chaeyeon then started to dance in the hallway.

Sakura was just watching her.

"I would love to see you dance in front of me forever Chaeyeon-ah" She said.

Chaeyeon stopped dancing and turned to Sakura whose eyes are gleaming with love.

Chaeyeon thought of something.

"I'll show you something love" She was about to step out to the rain when Sakura stopped her.

"Wait? In the rain? I won't allow that. You'll get sick" She said.

Chaeyeon faintly nodded her head.
"It'll be fine baby, I promise"

Sakura can never say NO to her girl.
"Just this once okay?"

Chaeyeon grinned. "Of course, this dance would only for you"

She then started to dance in the rain. Sakura was just awed at how fluid and flawless Chaeyeon's dance was. It's not like it's the very first time Chaeyeon danced in front of her, but this dance was different for her. She then felt the urge to join her girl who just finished her dance and was just standing there and feeling the rain, so she did.


She pulled Chaeyeon by her hips, kissed her not even caring how the water droplets run through their faces. It was so passionate that it felt like they could kiss forever, under the rain.

They separated but their eyes are still closed, foreheads put together.

"You look like you were having so much fun and I wanted to join you" Sakura said to Chaeyeon.

"Hmm yeah, It's because I was dancing for you" Chaeyeon replied.

"Love"

"Hmm?"

"I would love to dance in front of you, forever"


It's the best feeling, right?

Doing something you love

For someone you love.