Chapter 29 ( KyungU Final )

Nerds in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL CHAPTER Y'ALL DON'T BE A SILENT READER

THANK  YOU @Georgeousgina your so sweet :)

“ You can get it by yourself , Soo” Jieun put down her pen and turned her head to Kyungsoo. They are finishing their assignments at the library together with Suzy and Baekhyun.  “ but-“ Kyungsoo protested. “ I won’t go anywhere,hmm” she interrupted him. Suzy and Baekhyun who are sitting in front of them were laughing. Kyungsoo heaved a sigh before he walk away from them. “ Yah, you should be happy, he never leave your side since morning” Suzy said teasingly.

“ I am happy, I really am..but don’t you think he’s too much?” She wriggled her eyebrows. Kyungsoo indeed was very clingy ever since he picked her up from the cafe. From the moment they entered the school and their classroom which is actually given. But even when he fell in line at the cafeteria to get their food, he wanted her to come with him where in fact she should be waiting with Suzy at the table. He didn’t even let her do anything, not even helping him to carry their foods and drinks. He just wanted her to be at his side. When she needed to used the restroom thrice, he even accompany her and waited for her outside and what’s worst is that she had to accompany him too to the male restroom., she was really embarrassed waiting for him outside. When Professor Nam ask her to run an errand, he asks Professor Nam that he will come with her which earned a teased from their classmates. And now, since he finished quickly his assignment, she told him to find a book for him to read while waiting for them, because if not, she’s probably gone by now if only stares can melt people.

Baekhyun laughed “ yah..you cannot blame him, he didn’t saw you for two days, I will be like that if it happened to us” he added before he swung his arm around to Suzy’s shoulder who is now blushing. Baekhyun is indeed right she asked him earlier why he is behaving like that and he said that she has to make up for the two days that they didn’t seen each other. She smiled “ okay, okay I understand” before she continue her assignment. A few minutes had passed but Kyungsoo is not back yet, she stop writing “ What’s taking him so long?” She asks. Suzy chuckled “ See? earlier you complain about him being stuck with you and now you’re looking for him when he’s not around".

 Baekhyun plastered a playful grinned on his face “ truly, absence makes the heart grow fonder” . Jieun glared at the two “ can you two stop?” She said before she stood up and look for him.

She walk around the library to find Kyungsoo. Her blood boiled as she saw Kyungsoo at the corner with a book on his hand being trapped by Sojin. She walk passed Sojin and walk towards Kyungsoo “ Baby, what’s taking you so long?” She ask before giving him a peck on his lips. When she was about to pull out, she felt his hand at the back of her neck pulling her closer to him and kissed her back deeply and passionately, as if he’s eating her out alive. He pulled out after a few seconds “ I’m sorry baby, someone’s blocking my way” . Sojin face become pale before she quickly walked away from them. When Sojin’s finally gone, she hit his chest playfully “ yah..why did you do that?” Her face is now crimson red. He chuckled “‘why? you started it right?”.

“ Yeah, but I was only giving you a peck” she answered. He smiled playfully “ It’s very rare that you initiated the kiss, might as well make the most of it” . She pouted “ Is she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter